Expand to the Middle East with Pakistan Virtual Numbers
Pakistani virtual phone numbers help you establish credibility with new and existing customers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local Pakistan virtual numbers at highly competitive rates. VoIP number service comes with over 40 business features, including hosted call recording and forwarding to any device worldwide. By setting up virtual phone numbers in Pakistan, you instantly establish a local presence in the world’s fifth-most populous country.
Why Companies Get Pakistan Virtual Numbers
As an affordable alternative to regular phone lines, Pakistan virtual numbers include a wide range of business features, including:
- Forward phone calls to your office or mobile device, anywhere in the world.
- Create a local appearance to callers in Pakistan.
- There is no hardware required.
- Save money with low call rates from AVOXI.
- View call logs and download analytics from AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- AVOXI includes 40+ VoIP business features, such as VoIP call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR, custom caller ID, call groups, and much more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Service Instead?
How to Buy a Pakistan Virtual Number
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to get Pakistan virtual numbers. To set up a virtual phone number in Pakistan:
How Much Do Pakistan Virtual Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes setting up Pakistan phone numbers for business simple and cost effective. Local phone number plans in Pakistan start at $18 per month with rates as low as $.108 per minute. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
40+ VoIP Features Included When You Buy a Pakistan Virtual Number
AVOXI includes a free virtual PBX with your virtual numbers in Pakistan. Manage your VoIP service settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly update call forwarding rules, view call analytics, set up new numbers for your business, and enjoy 40+ other business features.
Why Businesses Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized worldwide network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, Caribbean, Asia, Latin America and Africa, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct partnerships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a Pakistan virtual number?
AVOXI provisions most virtual phone numbers in under 48 hours. However, Pakistan virtual numbers may need to be ordered on a case-by-case basis, which could require up to 4 weeks to complete.
What dial-codes are available for my Pakistan virtual numbers?
Pakistan’s international dialing code is +92. Common city codes include Islamabad, Karachi, and Lahore. Toll free numbers in Pakistan are identified by the “0800” prefix.
What do I need to set up a local phone number in Pakistan?
In some cases, local carriers in Pakistan will ask for a copy of your company registration before provisioning a new local phone number. However, this requirement has not been consistent.
Are there restrictions on my Pakistan phone number?
Local virtual numbers in Pakistan have experienced some reachability issues in the Northern region due to infrastructure problems.
I already have a Pakistan phone number but want to lower my rates with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your call rates or use our VoIP service features with an existing business number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Porting local Pakistan numbers may be possible on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about porting your existing business phone numbers here.