Gain Local Presence with Virtual Phone Numbers in Thailand
A Thailand virtual number is a Thai phone number for business that allows you to forward calls to any location in the world. Your Thailand phone number from AVOXI includes over 20 VoIP features like hosted call recording, global call forwarding, IVR, and many more at no extra cost. There are no start-up fees or cancellation costs, and you can try your service for 30 days risk-free. Get a Thailand phone number today and immediately establish a local presence in one of Asia's largest economies.
Business Benefits of Getting Thailand Virtual Numbers
A more cost-effective alternative to traditional telephone service, virtual phone numbers in Thailand come with a wide range of business benefits, including:
- Forward phone calls to your office or mobile, no matter where you are.
- Use your local Thailand virtual number as your custom caller ID.
- Activate your Thailand virtual phone number in 24-48 hours or less.
- Reduced local and international call costs with low rates from AVOXI.
- There are no setup fees or minimum contracts.
- Data centers in Hong Kong, South Africa, and the USA ensure you get excellent call quality worldwide.
- View or download call logs and analytics from AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- Your Thailand virtual number includes 20+ features like advanced call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR, call handling, and more! Try 30 days risk-free.
Get a Free Quote
Thailand Virtual Phone Numbers Include 20+ Advanced Features
When you get Thai phone numbers for business, you also get access to AVOXI Core PBX. This is your a cloud-based virtual phone system that lets you customize 20+ features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, manage call recordings, view analytics and call logs, set up new virtual numbers instantly, and much more within AVOXI Core's User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual PBX or easily add-on to your existing business phone system.
How to Buy a Thai Phone Number for Your Business
You can set up toll free and local Thailand virtual numbers today by purchasing a number online or calling us from any of our global numbers. If you would like a specific phone number custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Does a Thailand Virtual Number Cost?
Thailand virtual number plans start as low as $13.49 per month. Average call costs depend on your package, and inbound rates may be as low as $0.016 per minute. Customers that expect a large volume of calls, or do not know how much call traffic to expect, should reach out to a specialist for a custom quote.
Buy Thai phone numbers and set up service online! After your purchase, a specialist will reach out and ensure your service is setup to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
VoIP National Phone Numbers in Thailand Available
AVOXI provides virtual numbers in Thailand and over 2,500 cities around the world. Popular virtual number codes in Thailand include
Want to Learn More About Thailand Virtual Number Service?
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Thailand was established in the 14th century and is located in Southeast Asia. Its capital city is Bangkok, with its official language being Thai. Famous for its beaches, Thailand is the home to popular resorts like Pattaya and Hau Hin. Thailand’s economy is heavily export-dependent, with exports accounting for more than two-thirds of its gross domestic GDP.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does AVOXI offer toll free numbers in Thailand?
Yes, AVOXI provides Thailand toll free numbers. Thailand toll free numbers are identified by the 1-800 dial-code.
I already have a Thailand phone number but want to reduce my costs with AVOXI's call rates. What can I do?
To cut call costs or use AVOXI’s VoIP services with an existing business number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Porting Thailand local numbers can be done on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about porting your existing business numbers here.
How long does it take to get a Thailand virtual number?
AVOXI activates Thailand virtual phone numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your Thailand phone number is active the following day.
What does my Thailand virtual number look like?
Thailand international dialing code is +66. AVOXI provides virtual local numbers with the VoIP national dial-code 60.