Salesforce Contact Center Software Integration
Set up an integrated Salesforce contact center to drive better agent-customer conversations while simplifying your work. Implement your Salesforce call center software in minutes and enjoy a free 30-day trial.
Salesforce Contact Center Integration
Create better experiences between your customers and agents by integrating Salesforce with call center software. Also known as computer telephony integration (CTI), AVOXI's SFDC contact center provides useful Salesforce CTI features automatic call logging, screen pop, softphone, click-to-call and many more VoIP telephony benefits for improving customer interactions while simplifying your work.
A Salesforce VoIP Integration That's Flexible, Affordable, and Easy-to-Use
Our Salesforce VoIP integration is built to be flexible, affordable, and incredibly easy-to-use. Take advantage of Salesforce CTI features like:
- Dial calls via softphone by clicking a phone number in Salesforce
- Instantly add, edit, and remove agents from your SFDC contact center
- Automatically log calls and provide helpful screen pops for your agents when handling calls with contacts in Salesforce CRM
- Enjoy amazing global call quality at affordable rates thanks to the VoIP telephony network we've spent 20 years optimizing
Salesforce CTI Drives Better Customer Experiences
Contact center software integrated with Salesforce improves customer satisfaction scores while also making it easier to manage your agents.
- Screen Pop: Screen pops provide contextual details associated with a contact at the for of your inbound or outbound agents.
- Queue Callback: Queue callback is included with your Salesforce VoIP integration. Give callers the option to receive a call back instead of waiting in a queue and watch your CSAT improve.
- Salesforce CTI: Your Salesforce VoIP integration includes CTI features like live quality monitoring, call recording and scoring, custom dispositions and advanced analytics.
Automate Tasks in Salesforce to Save Time and Reduce Errors
Salesforce CTI simplifies your team’s work so they can spend more time on the things that matter:
- Automated Call Logging: Kill wasted time with automatic call logging in Salesforce. Review call details, follow-up tasks, and call recordings within Salesforce.
- Click-to-Call: Simply click a phone number in Salesforce to automatically dial outbound from the AVOXI softphone.
- Better Data, No Human-Errors: Automating activities gives your agents more time to focus on the work that matters and provides more accurate call tracking and reporting in Salesforce.
Implement a Salesforce Cloud Call Center in a Few Clicks
With AVOXI, you can implement a Salesforce cloud call center integration in a matter of minutes:
- Implement your Salesforce call center software in a few clicks
- No coding, no developers, and no professional services needed
- No setup fees and no minimum contracts required
- Save 20% or more with an annual license plan
"The interface is easy to use and very user friendly, our teams required very little training to get started right away."
Finance & International Network Manager
“We like that everything is there in one simple interface - softphone, reporting, analytics. It has really been a help to our team.”
Group Reservations Manager
"As COVID hit, AVOXI helped us move our contact center agents to a WFH mode very quickly and with no impact on call quality. Thank you AVOXI and team."
Asst. Manager – IT Support
Common Questions About Salesforce CTI
Yes, AVOXI's Salesforce CTI allows you to toggle automatic call logging on or off for both inbound and outbound calls.
When AVOXI automatically logs calls in Salesforce, the call log includes a link to the call recording for easy access.
The Salesforce VoIP integration has already been built in AVOXI, which means you can implement this integration within a few minutes of logging into the user interface.
Get the Most Out of Your Salesforce Telephony Integration
In addition to Salesforce call center software integrations, popular VoIP telephony solutions from AVOXI include...
Try Your Salesforce Call Center Integration for Free!
Schedule a demo or a free trial of AVOXI to see what Salesforce CTI can do for you!