Customer Success Specialist
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for responding to and resolving AVOXI business clients inquiries in a timely and professional manner. The primary functions of the Customer Success Specialist role include triaging system issues, collaborating internally to ensure items are resolved to the highest quality, and providing cause and resolution details to business clients. This role requires strong analytical skills, excellent written communication, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced changing environment. This position is located at our Charleston, SC office, 656 King St.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, chat, and email regarding product functionality or system issues; gather pertinent details from customer to properly assess and respond with action plan/resolution
- Advocate for the customer’s needs and preferences
- Coordinate with customers and ensure optimal level of customer service
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, research, and resolve questions and issues within our products; Collaborate with other associates and resources required to resolve issues
- Serve as a key communication point for issues assigned and work to resolve complex issues while providing system knowledge and expertise; consistently provide status updates for active issues for both the customer and internal associates
- Document all communication and maintain an accurate and up-to-date status of all triage actions performed within our issue management system
- Effectively manage and prioritize customer issues; identify and escalate critical issues, as necessary
- College degree
- Customer support-related experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience dealing with business clients
- Ability to use logic to quickly answer client questions/concerns
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.