Customer Success Specialist
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for responding to and resolving AVOXI business clients inquiries in a timely and professional manner. The primary functions of the Customer Success Specialist role include triaging system issues, collaborating internally to ensure items are resolved to the highest quality, and providing cause and resolution details to business clients. This role requires strong analytical skills, excellent written communication, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced changing environment. This position is located at our Charleston, SC office, 656 King St.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, chat, and email regarding product functionality or system issues; gather pertinent details from customer to properly assess and respond with action plan/resolution
- Advocate for the customer’s needs and preferences
- Coordinate with customers and ensure optimal level of customer service
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, research, and resolve questions and issues within our products; Collaborate with other associates and resources required to resolve issues
- Serve as a key communication point for issues assigned and work to resolve complex issues while providing system knowledge and expertise; consistently provide status updates for active issues for both the customer and internal associates
- Document all communication and maintain an accurate and up-to-date status of all triage actions performed within our issue management system
- Effectively manage and prioritize customer issues; identify and escalate critical issues, as necessary
- College degree
- Customer support-related experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience dealing with business clients
- Ability to use logic to quickly answer client questions/concerns
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorised to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal Information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.