Quality Advocate Engineer
AVOXI is a leading cloud communications, business VoIP Service and contact center software provider delivering exceptional Communications as a Service (CaaS) solutions, to customers around the world. AVOXI is building a cutting edge intelligent communications platform as a service and looking for an individual to help our team build quality in from the beginning. Your expertise in automation frameworks and tools will play a key part in taking AVOXI's customer experience and satisfaction to the next level.
The Quality Advocate has three areas of responsibilities at AVOXI.
- Review changes to the products and ensure appropriate automated test cases are included with a particular focus on breadth of coverage (identifying edge cases) and testing at the appropriate level (functional versus integration versus end-to-end)
- Keep the team current with testing approaches and tools, including creating testing frameworks as necessary
- Assist in the creation of test cases
Preferred Skills & Interests:
- Experience in QA automation (using tools like Nightwatch)
- Experience teaching testing approaches or mentoring QA Engineers is a plus
- Experience in Telephony is a plus
- Experience with Jenkins or CICD platform
- Ability to examine issues for root cause and simplest steps to reproduce
- Expertise designing test scenarios for complicated processes
- Experience in navigating through agile tools (Jira)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and manage time effectively
- Flexible, able to embrace change and adaptable to new, challenging situations
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain excellent coding standards
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- High level of self-motivation, willingness to make a difference
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary, and Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401k)
- Casual dress every day
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Leading edge technology platform
- Career development opportunities
- Beautiful Charleston location (waterfront!)
- Free coffee & snacks
- Standing desks & comfy Herman Miller chairs
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.