Senior Product Writer
The AVOXI team is building products that make business communications simple and smart. We are re-imagining how teams communicate and engage with their customers. We are obsessive about customer happiness. We work together as thinkers, builders, problem-solvers and basically everyday heroes to build products that we are all proud of.
We are looking for new teammates to join us on this adventure we call working at Avoxi. Read on and see if this is a challenge that excites you. We are currently looking for an amazing technical writer to join our product team.
As a Product Technical Writer you will be responsible for creating product documentation and content that is clear and concise. You will work with the product and engineering teams to understand complex information and distill it into user friendly, accurate information.
- Own and drive the content, style, and tone of product documentation
- Write and publish quality content for guides, how-to’s, references, support and other online product content
- Develop and follow design guidelines and style themes across various content mediums (product help, online content, knowledge base articles etc)
- Maintain all product documentation so it is current and accurate
- Create customer-facing and internal content that drives customer success
- Work successfully in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Proofread and review content produced by other team members
- Research and develop strategies for effective product guides that promote learning and self-help behavior in users
- Experience in a technical writing position
- Experience writing for enterprise software - both administration guides and user guides
- Experience with multiple content types - written documentation, videos, short tutorials, blogs etc.
- Experience with SaaS, telephony, contact centers or related areas is a plus
- Experience with JIRA, Salesforce KB, other writing tools
- Great written and verbal skills, with ability to collaborate across teams
- Detail oriented in work and passionate about customer experiences
- Above all - a team worker, collaborator, learner, respectful and empathetic
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Local Remote Work Opportunities
- MacBook Pro computers
- Opportunities for development and growth in a fast-paced global company
AVOXI, leading communication as a service (CaaS) provider, offers virtual phone numbers in 160+ countries to meet the international calling needs and contact center requirements for its clients. Integrating with contact centers to leverage cost savings and optimize functionality, AVOXI delivers international toll-free numbers, local phone numbers worldwide, and SIP trunks to global clients.
AVOXI serves the travel, airline, and hospitality industries; online retail and consumer durable goods industries; the gaming industry; and more, by extending the life and enhancing the capabilities of contact center platforms. AVOXI’s virtual number management platform includes 20+ advanced features such as call forwarding, call recording, conference calling, and virtual attendant. Our commitment to exceptional customer service and superior call quality drives our ongoing expansion, development, and partnerships. Visit www.avoxi.com for more information and pricing.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The employee is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorised to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal Information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.