Get an India Toll Free Number Risk-Free
An India toll free number is a 0008 or 1800 number in India that allows callers to reach you without being charged. Also known as Indian free phone numbers, a virtual toll free number in India allows you to easily manage your business calls from anywhere in the world. Indian toll free number services from AVOXI include 20+ hotline features like automatic call routing, IVR (virtual attendant), voicemail transcription, call controls and many more at no extra cost. With AVOXI, you can buy India toll free numbers online with no setup fees and no minimum contracts. Get an Indian 1800 number today and try the top toll free service provider in India risk-free.
Expect the Best from Your India Toll Free Service Provider
Expand with the Top Toll Free Number Provider in India
Buying 1800 numbers in India is quick, easy, and affordable with AVOXI:
- Try India toll free number services risk-free
- Get toll free numbers in India with no setup fees and no contracts
- Buy India toll free numbers starting at just $25.99 per month
- Stay compliant by with call recording on your toll free hotlines
- Earn $25-$1,000 when you transfer your existing Indian toll free phone numbers to AVOXI
- Every India toll free service plan includes 20+ features like automatic call routing, IVR, custom caller ID, and more at no additional cost
Toll Free Call Forwarding
- Set up toll free call forwarding to any device worldwide
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime
- Customize inbound call routing rules and never miss a call
Inbound Call Management
- Create unlimited call groups and call queues with custom ring rules
- Monitor your user's phone lines or call queue performances in real-time
- View detailed analytics and call logs with AVOXI Genius Analytics
- Your toll free service includes automatic call routing, IVR, voicemail transcription, queue reports and much more
Outbound Toll Free Service Features
Unlike most toll free number services in India, AVOXI makes it easy to configure outbound calling with your toll free phone lines:
- Use our web-based softphone to make outbound calls worldwide
- Set your Indian toll free number as your custom caller ID
- Instantly configure new SIP trunk lines to any India toll free phone number
- Several layers of VoIP data centers around the world ensure amazing call quality and reliable failover routing no matter where you are
Why So Many Companies Choose AVOXI
- No setup fees or minimum contracts
- 24/7 technical support has your business covered
- Earn $25 - $1,000 in credit for transferring your numbers to AVOXI
- Get the best toll free and local numbers rates in 160+ countries
- Global cloud infrastructure means amazing voice quality no matter where you do business
- Try any AVOXI VoIP service plan risk-free
Hotline Features Included with Your Indian Toll Free Numbers
Customize 20+ business phone features from an easy-to-use online interface with any virtual toll free number in India. When it comes to delivering advanced hotline features at an amazing value, nobody goes as far as AVOXI!
How to Buy an India Toll Free Number
Setting up a toll free phone number in India is quick, simple, and affordable with AVOXI. Get an India toll free number today by:
- Buy an India toll free number online and start customizing your call forwarding rules today. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new hotline, and answer any questions you may have.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for a custom toll free phone line. You can also call us directly from any of our business phone lines.
Reviews from Our Customers
Get the Most from Your India Toll Free Number Provider
When you choose AVOXI as your Indian toll free number provider, you also get access to the AVOXI Genius call management platform. This cloud-based phone system allows you to customize 20+ VoIP phone line features. Customize automatic call routing rules, monitor call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new local or toll free hotlines instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Genius platform. AVOXI Genius can act as your stand-alone cloud phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Common Questions About Toll Free Number Service in India
When you purchase an India toll free number online, your new business phone line is automatically set up and activated with a $5 credit for calls. Your $5 credit limit will be removed as soon as your business details are verified by our team. In most cases, this process takes 10 minutes or less. If your business email does not match your listed company, an AVOXI expert may reach out to confirm your account details before lifting your credit limit.
The India toll free number format includes the toll free prefix "1800" or "000800" followed by six or seven digits.
No application is necessary to purchase India toll free numbers from AVOXI. Unlike most Indian toll free service providers, toll free phone lines from AVOXI are set up and activated automatically.
India toll free numbers are accessible for customers calling internationally, callers are charged one local call from the provider. Payphones cannot access India toll free numbers.
Mobile access is available from the following networks: Loop Mobile ( formerly BPL ), BSNL – fixed (all regions but Bhopal), Vodafone (formerly Hutch), IDEA/SPICE (all regions but Punjab Spice), MTS India/Shyam (fixed), MTNL – fixed, Reliance (all regions but Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bhuneswer, Jaipur, Lucknow, Meerut), TTML & TTSL (postpaid), Tata DoCoMo, Virgin Mobile India – Access not available from the following networks :BSNL – mobile, MTNL- Mobile, S-Tel Mobile, Videocon Mobile(formerly Datacom), HFCL Infotel/Ping Mobile, TTSL (Prepaid), Etisalat DB Telecom, Uninor.
All numbers provisioned after March 15th, 2006 are accessible from the Bharti/Airtel network (includes Touchtel & Hexacom). All other numbers can be opened on the Bharti/Airtel network on a request basis.
AVOXI will transfer your India toll free numbers for free! In fact, you may be eligible to earn $25 - $1,000 for every phone line you transfer to our network.
Yes! AVOXI provides local Indian phone lines from several cities. Popular area codes include:
- New Delhi: +11
- Bangalore: +80
- Pune: +20
- Mumbai: +22
- Kolkata: +33
- Chennai: +44
- Hyderabad: +40
In addition to the best India toll free number service for business, popular services from AVOXI include Cloud Contact Centers and local India VoIP numbers.
Still Have Questions About India Toll Free Phone Numbers?
We want to help! Contact us today to learn more about Indian toll free number services.