Grow Your Business with an Ireland Toll Free Number
An Ireland toll free number is a virtual phone number that allows callers in Ireland to reach your business free of charge. Due to their dial-prefix, Ireland toll free numbers are also known as 1800 numbers. When you get a 1800 number in Ireland, your business instantly establishes a professional appearance in one of the world’s most globally competitive economies.
Using Ireland 1800 Numbers for Business
Ireland toll free numbers are popular for companies trying to expand in Ireland. The business benefits of setting up 1800 numbers in Ireland include:
- Callers in Ireland are more likely to reach out to companies that provide 1800 numbers.
- Ireland 1800 numbers give your company a professional appearance.
- Setting up Ireland toll free numbers is easy and requires no additional hardware.
- 1800 numbers are easy to remember and make your business stand out.
- Low rates from AVOXI make local and international call forwarding affordable for any business.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to route business calls based on location or time of day.
- Activating your Ireland 1800 number takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Toll free numbers from AVOXI come with 40+ VoIP features like custom call routing, call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Does an Ireland 1800 Number Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to buy Ireland 1800 numbers. Ireland toll free number packages (mobile calling enabled) with 73 minutes of talk time included start at $43.99 per month. Pay-per-minute plans start at $25.99 per month. Note that there is a difference between landline and mobile call charges, and these prices reflect a blended rate. Companies that expect large call volumes, or do not know how much call traffic to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Ireland Local Phone Numbers Instead?
Get 40+ VoIP Features When You Get an Ireland Toll Free Number
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP business features with the purchase of Ireland toll free numbers. Business features include advanced call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening, call barring, and many more. Easily manage your Ireland 1800 number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new numbers online, and much more. Learn more about our VoIP business features.
How to Buy Ireland 1800 Numbers
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to get Ireland toll free numbers. To set up an Ireland 1800 number today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Ireland toll free number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose an Ireland number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the Ireland 1800 number you need? Tell us and we will order it for you!
Doing Business with Toll Free Numbers in Ireland
Ireland maintains a highly open economy known for its well-developed technological, life-science, and financial industries. The country’s favorable business environment makes it a popular location for multinational companies. Ireland’s top trade partners include the USA, United Kingdom, Germany, China, France, and the Netherlands. Key Irish industries include pharmaceuticals, chemicals, computer hardware and software, brewing, and medical devices. Ireland’s low corporate tax rates and efficient regulatory environment earned it a spot in the top category of the Heritage Foundation’s 2018 Index of Economic Freedom.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Ireland or Other Countries?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get an Ireland 1800 number?
AVOXI provisions Ireland toll free numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your Ireland 1800 number is activated the following day.
Can I get custom Ireland toll free numbers?
Ireland toll free numbers that spell out a company name or service are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting vanity numbers, submit a quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may begin securing your custom Ireland 1800 number.
What regions are covered by Ireland 1800 numbers?
Ireland 1800 numbers provide toll free coverage for the Republic of Ireland and all offshore islands attached to it.
I already have an Ireland toll free number but want to lower my costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce business call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing 1800 number in Ireland, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting Ireland 1800 numbers is a simple process. You may also port local Ireland phone numbers. Learn more about porting your existing Ireland phone numbers here.
What does my Ireland toll free number look like?
For calls from abroad, Ireland’s international dialing code is +353. Ireland toll free numbers have 6-digits following the 1800 prefix. AVOXI also provides local phone numbers from every major city in Ireland. Popular area codes include 1 (Dublin), 21 (Cork), 91 (Galway), 61 (Limerick), and 51 (Waterford).
What do I need in order to get a 1800 number in Ireland?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase Ireland toll free numbers. If you wish to set up local phone numbers in addition to 1800 numbers in Ireland, you will need to provide a copy of a utility bill or business registration as proof of address. If you do not have a business location in Ireland, you may still secure national area code numbers.
Are Ireland 1800 numbers free for mobile callers?
Calls made from landlines are toll free, while calls made from mobile devices may be subject to a call charge determined by their mobile carrier. Ireland 1800 numbers are accessible from all major mobile networks in the country, including Digiphone, Meteor, and H3G.