Grow Your Business with an Ireland Toll Free Number
An Ireland toll free number is a virtual number that allows callers in Ireland to reach your business free of charge. Due to their format, they are also known as Ireland 1800 numbers. Your Ireland toll free number from AVOXI includes 20+ features like global call forwarding, virtual attendant, call recording, conferencing and many more at no extra cost. There are no setup fees or contracts, and you can test your Ireland 1800 number service for 30 days risk-free. Get a 1800 number in Ireland today and instantly establish a professional appearance in one of the world’s most competitive economies.
Ireland 1800 Numbers for Business
The business benefits of setting up 1800 numbers in Ireland include:
- Callers are more likely to reach out to companies that provide 1800 numbers.
- There are no setup fees, minimum contracts or cancellation costs with AVOXI.
- Set custom call forwarding rules based on location or time of day.
- Activate your first 1800 number in Ireland in 24 - 48 hours or less with AVOXI.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up extending recording plans as you need.
- Host unlimited call conferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Locations around the world mean that 24/7 technical support is always available.
- Multiple data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia ensure you get amazing call quality and maximum uptime no matter where you are.
- Ireland toll free numbers from AVOXI come with 20+ VoIP features like custom call routing, IVR (virtual attendant), call groups and many more. Try 30 days risk-free!
Get a Free Quote
Need Local Numbers Instead?
Your Ireland Toll Free Number Includes 20+ Features at No Extra Cost
AVOXI includes over 20 VoIP business features with the purchase of Ireland toll free numbers. Business features include advanced call forwarding, IVR (virtual attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening, call barring, and many more. Easily manage your Ireland 1800 number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new numbers online, and much more.
How to Get an Ireland 1800 Number Today
You can get local or 1800 numbers in Ireland today by purchasing a number online or calling us from any of our global numbers. If you would like a specific phone number custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Does an Ireland Toll Free Number Cost?
Ireland toll free number packages (mobile calling enabled) are available as low as $25.99 per month. Companies looking for a low-cost alternative to toll free service often choose to get a local business number in Ireland, available as low as $7.99 per month. If you expect large call volumes, or do not know how much call traffic to expect, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Buy Ireland 1800 numbers and set up service online! After your purchase, a specialist will reach out and ensure your service is setup to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Numbers in Ireland or Anywhere Else?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in Ireland
Ireland maintains a highly open economy known for its well-developed technological, life-science and financial industries. The country’s favorable business environment makes it a popular location for multinational companies. Ireland’s top trade partners include the USA, United Kingdom, Germany, China, France, and the Netherlands. Key Irish industries include pharmaceuticals, chemicals, computer hardware and software, brewing, and medical devices. Ireland’s low corporate tax rates and an efficient regulatory environment earned it a spot in the top category of the Heritage Foundation’s 2018 Index of Economic Freedom.
Frequently Asked Questions: Ireland Toll Free Numbers
How long does it take to get an Ireland 1800 number?
AVOXI provisions Ireland toll free numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your Ireland 1800 number is activated the following day.
Are Ireland 1800 numbers free for mobile callers?
Calls made from landlines are toll free, while calls made from mobile devices may be subject to a call charge determined by their mobile carrier. Ireland 1800 numbers are accessible from all major mobile networks in the country, including Digiphone, Meteor, and H3G.
What does my Ireland toll free number look like?
For calls from abroad, Ireland’s international dialing code is +353. Ireland toll free numbers have 6-digits following the 1800 prefix. AVOXI also provides local phone numbers from every major city in Ireland. Popular area codes include 1 (Dublin), 21 (Cork), 91 (Galway), 61 (Limerick), and 51 (Waterford).
What do I need in order to get a 1800 number in Ireland?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase Ireland toll free numbers. If you wish to set up local phone numbers in addition to 1800 numbers in Ireland, you will need to provide a copy of a utility bill or business registration as proof of address. If you do not have a business location in Ireland, you may still secure national area code numbers.
Which regions are covered by Ireland 1800 numbers?
Ireland 1800 numbers provide toll free coverage for the Republic of Ireland and all offshore islands attached to it.
Can I get custom Ireland toll free numbers?
Ireland toll free numbers that spell out a company name or service are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting vanity numbers, submit a quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may begin securing your custom Ireland 1800 number.
I already have an Ireland toll free number but want to lower costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce business call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing 1800 number in Ireland, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting Ireland 1800 numbers is a simple process. You may also port local Ireland phone numbers. Learn more about porting your existing Ireland phone numbers.