Flexible VoIP SIP Trunking for Business
Connecting your phone system to the cloud has never been so simple. AVOXI makes it easy to establish worldwide SIP trunk connections through our global VoIP network. AVOXI’s international SIP trunk solutions take just minutes to deploy and reduce your call costs by as much as 50%.
SIP trunks route local and long-distance calls through the cloud, saving your business up to 50% on communications costs.
Connect to the Cloud with VoIP SIP Channels
SIP trunks are virtual phone lines used to connect your existing business phone system to the cloud. These SIP trunks replace the need for physical (analog) wirelines and unlock a range of new business communication features. SIP connections route all your communications through the same IP network, prioritizing voice data to ensure the highest call quality possible. Upgrading your phone system with VoIP SIP trunking saves up to 50% on communications cost. In addition, business SIP trunks include 40+ Cloud PBX features from AVOXI to optimize your existing communications system.
Business SIP Trunks Solutions
As a global leader in VoIP communication solutions for nearly 20 years, AVOXI is the business SIP trunk provider of choice for companies around the world. The benefits of VoIP SIP trunking from AVOXI include:
- Speed. Your VoIP SIP trunking solution deploys in minutes.
- Flexibility. Self-provision new international SIP trunks or modify your service through AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- Redundancy. AVOXI’s global infrastructure is connected via data networks across the US, Africa, and Asia, providing multiple layers of failover and ensuring maximum uptime.
- Support. Office locations across 4 continents means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Features. VoIP SIP trunk solutions from AVOXI include our cloud PBX interface with 40+ business phone features like time of day routing, call recording, custom caller ID, IVR, and many more.
- Cost. Reduce your communications cost by up to 50% with SIP trunk solutions customized for your specific needs.
- Quality. Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the world guarantee that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
Find Out How Much AVOXI's SIP Trunking Solution Can Save Your Business
Benefits of VoIP SIP Trunking vs PRI
PRI stand for Primary Rate Interface and was once the standard telecom service for businesses around the world. If you’re still unsure if your business is ready to leave the PRI behind, see why so many companies have already made the switch:
SIP Trunking in Action
Award-winning Resort Combines SIP Trunks with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy PBX technology doesn't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort in the Caribbean used PBX SIP trunk service to save costs and streamline business operations.
Frequently Asked Questions: Business SIP Trunking
How many concurrent calls per SIP trunk?
Standard SIP trunks from AVOXI come in bundles of 10, 24, or 30 virtual channels. This means you can support a corresponding number (10/24/30) of concurrent calls for each SIP trunk you provision. There is no limit on how many SIP trunks you can provision to a single account. If you are unsure of your SIP trunk channel requirements, an AVOXI specialist can assist you.
Which countries are accessible when I buy SIP trunks?
Business SIP trunking from AVOXI includes international dialing to 225+ countries worldwide.
Does AVOXI offer unlimited SIP trunk plans?
AVOXI provides customized business SIP trunk solutions to best meet each customer’s specific needs. If you are interested in an unlimited SIP trunking plan, contact a VoIP SIP specialist today.
How long does it take to set up an international SIP trunk?
AVOXI activates new customer accounts within 24-48 hours. In most cases, your SIP trunks are active the following business day. Once you are an AVOXI customer, additional SIP trunk provisioning takes just minutes through your AVOXI user portal.
Can I buy SIP trunk channels online?
Yes. All VoIP SIP solutions include access to AVOXI’s Online Portal, where you can self-provision new SIP trunks, modify your service setting, and much more. Activating additional SIP trunks online takes just minutes.