Set Up an Italy VoIP Number for Business
An Italy toll free number is a VoIP number that allows callers in Italy to contact your business without being charged talk time. Italian toll free numbers establish a professional appearance and are easily recognized by their 800 dial-code. With AVOXI, VoIP phone numbers in Italy include 20+ VoIP number features like time-of-day call routing, dedicated call conferencing, call recording and many more at no extra charge. On top of that, you can test your Italy VoIP number for 30 days risk-free. When you get an 800 number in Italy, you gain a professional business presence in the Eurozone's third-largest economy.
Benefits of Toll Free Numbers in Italy
VoIP number service in Italy is popular for companies trying to expand in Europe for many reasons, including:
- Callers in Italy are more likely to interact with companies that provide an 800 number.
- Set up unlimited call conferencing numbers with as many as 500 participants.
- No startup charges, minimum contracts or cancellation fees with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- AVOXI can provide toll free numbers in Italy within 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains multiple data centers on three continents to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Local and toll free Italy VoIP numbers from AVOXI come with 20+ features, including custom call routing, call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail services and much more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Numbers Instead?
Enjoy 20+ VoIP Features With Your Toll Free Number in Italy
AVOXI includes 20+ business features when you set up Italian VoIP numbers with us. Features include advanced call routing, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, teleconferencing and many more. Easily manage your VoIP feature settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new numbers online, and much more.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Buy an Italy Toll Free Number Today
You can set up VoIP number service today by buying an Italian phone number online or calling us directly. If you would like to request a specific Italian business number or get custom pricing, let us know and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Does a VoIP Number in Italy Cost?
You can get an Italy toll free number with 20+ VoIP features included for as little as $16.99 per month. Local VoIP numbers in Italy start as low as $4.49 per month. If you are expecting large call volumes, please reach out for additional discounts.
Buy VoIP Numbers Online
Activate your toll free number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to ensure your service is set up according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in Italy
Italy’s large economy ranks third in the Eurozone. In addition, the country is the world’s eighth largest exporter of total goods. Italy’s top industries center around tourism, machinery, chemicals, iron and steel, food processing, and textiles. Key trading partners include Germany, France, the US, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, and China. International trade plays a significant role in Italy’s economy, with the combined value of exports and imports exceeding 55% of total GDP.
Want to Learn More About VoIP Numbers in Italy or Anywhere Else Worldwide?
Frequently Asked Questions About Italy VoIP Service
How long does it take to get an Italy toll free number?
AVOXI provides Italian toll free and local phone numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your VoIP phone number is activated the following business day.
Which additional regions are covered by my Italy toll free?
800 numbers in Italy include toll free coverage for San Marino and the Vatican.
I already have a toll free number in Italy but would like to reduce my costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your call rates or use our VoIP service features with an existing Italian toll free number, you may port your current business number to AVOXI. Learn more about porting your existing Italy toll free number.
How many calls can my VoIP number handle at once?
Our Italy toll free numbers support unlimited concurrent calls.
Can I get a custom Italy toll free number?
Yes. These are known as toll free vanity numbers. Learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business.
Is my 800 number free for mobile callers?
Yes. Italy toll free numbers can be reached by callers on the Tim, Vodafone, or Wind networks.
What does my Italy VoIP number look like?
For calls from abroad, Italy's international dial-code is +39. Italy toll free numbers have six digits following an 800 or 803 dial-code. AVOXI also provides local phone numbers from every major city in Italy. Popular area codes include:
- Rom (6)
- Milan (2)
- Palermo (91)
- Genoa (10)
Do I need to provide documentation to get toll free numbers in Italy? What about local VoIP numbers?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase Italy toll free numbers. However, if you wish to purchase a local phone number, you will need to provide a copy ID from the end user and/or the company CEO as proof of address in Italy. In addition, local Italy numbers may not be used for call center services located outside of the EU.