Expand Your Business Reach with an Italy Toll Free Number
An Italy toll free number is a virtual number for business that provides a way for callers to reach your company free of charge. Due to their dial-code, toll free numbers in Italy are also known as Italy 800 numbers or 803 numbers. When you get an Italy toll free number, you immediately establish a professional image in the Eurozone’s third-largest economy.
Using Italy Toll Free Numbers for Business
Italy toll free numbers are popular for companies trying to expand in Europe. The business benefits of getting an Italy toll free number from AVOXI include:
- Callers are more likely to reach out to companies that use an Italy 800 number.
- Italy toll free numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Getting Italian phone numbers is easy and requires no additional hardware.
- Italy toll free numbers are easy to remember and help your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding is affordable for any business.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to route business calls based on location or time of day.
- Activating 803 numbers or 800 numbers in Italy takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Italy phone numbers from AVOXI include 40+ VoIP features like advanced call routing, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Does an Italy Toll Free Number Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to buy Italian phone numbers for your business. Italy toll free number packages with 74 minutes of talk time included start at $34.99 per month. Pay-as-you-go plans start from $16.99 per month. Average call charges vary by package. If you expect a large volume of calls, or you do not know how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Phone Numbers in Italy Instead?
40+ VoIP Features Included When You Get an Italian Phone Number for Business
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP business features when you purchase Italian phone numbers for business. Business features include advanced call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your Italy toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new numbers online, and much more. Learn more about AVOXI's VoIP business features.
How to Buy Italy Phone Numbers for Your Business
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get an Italian phone number for business. To get an Italy toll free number today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Italy toll free numbers; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose an Italian phone number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the Italy toll free number you need? Tell us and we will order it for you!
Doing Business with Toll Free Numbers in Italy
Italy’s large economy ranks third in the Eurozone. In addition, the country is the world’s eighth largest exporter of total goods. Italy’s top industries center around tourism, machinery, chemicals, iron and steel, food processing, and textiles. Key trading partners include Germany, France, the US, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, and China. International trade plays a significant role in Italy’s economy, with the combined value of exports and imports exceeding 55% of total GDP.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Italy or Other Countries?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get an Italy phone number for my business?
AVOXI provisions Italy toll free numbers and local phone numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your Italian phone number is activated the following business day.
Can I get custom Italy phone numbers?
Yes. To learn more about getting specialized business numbers, submit a quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
I already have an Italy toll free number but want to lower my costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing Italy phone number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting Italy toll free numbers is a simple process. Local phone numbers in Italy can be ported on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about porting your existing Italian phone numbers here.
What does my Italy toll free number look like?
Italy’s international dialing code is +39. Italy toll free numbers are identified by the 800 or 803 dial-code. AVOXI also provides local phone numbers from every major city in the Italy. Popular area codes include 6 (Rome), 2 (Milan), 91 (Palermo), and 10 (Genoa).
Do I need to provide special documentation to get an Italian phone number for business?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase Italy toll free numbers. However, if you wish to purchase a local phone number, you will need to provide a copy ID from the end user and/or the company CEO as proof of address in Italy. In addition, local Italy numbers may not be used for call center services located outside of the EU.
Is my Italy toll free number free for mobile callers?
Yes. Italy toll free numbers can be reached by callers on the Tim, Vodafone, or Wind networks.
Can I look up available Italian phone numbers?
You may check Italy phone number availability by viewing our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often carries more phone numbers in inventory than are displayed in the shopping cart. In addition, new Italy phone numbers can be secured at any time. If you do not see the business number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
What additional regions are covered by my Italy toll free number?
Italy 800 number coverage includes San Marino and Vatican.
How many calls can my Italy toll free number handle at once?
Italy toll free numbers support unlimited concurrent calls.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to Italy 800 number service, popular services from AVOXI include: