Expand Your Business with Korean Phone Numbers for Business
South Korea toll free numbers are virtual phone numbers that allow customers to reach your company without being charged. Korean toll free numbers are widely recognized by the 003 or 080 dial-code and include 20+ business phone features from AVOXI. When you set up business phone service in South Korea, you instantly establish a professional business presence in Asia’s 4th largest economy.
Setting Up Toll Free Numbers in South Korea
South Korea’s exceptional economic growth and business-friendly policies make it a hotspot for companies expanding globally. The benefits of getting a toll free number in South Korea include:
- Korean callers are more likely to reach out to companies that use toll free numbers.
- Toll free 003 and 080 numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Setting up business phone service in South Korea is easy and does not require additional hardware.
- South Korea toll free numbers are easy to remember and help your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding in South Korea is affordable for companies of any size.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to forward calls on a flexible schedule.
- Setting up South Korean phone numbers for business takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Business phone service numbers from AVOXI include 20+ VoIP PBX features like virtual call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Do South Korean Phone Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and cost-effective to get South Korean phone numbers for business. Pay-As-You-Go plans for domestic toll free numbers (080 numbers) start at just $18 (₩19407) per month. South Korea ITFS numbers (003 numbers) start at $9 (₩9704) per month. If you expect large call volumes or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Phone Numbers in South Korea?
Get 20+ VoIP Features With Your Korean Phone Numbers for Business
AVOXI includes VoIP PBX software with 20+ business features when you buy Korean phone numbers for business. VoIP PBX features include virtual call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your South Korea toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new local or toll free numbers online, and much more. Learn more about AVOXI's VoIP business features.
How to Buy Korean Phone Numbers for Business
AVOXI makes it quick and cost-effective to set up business phone service. To buy a Korean phone number for business today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about business phone service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose a South Korea toll free number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the Korean phone number you’re looking for? Let us know and we will order it for you!
Doing Business in South Korea
South Korea’s economy gained worldwide recognition when transformed from one of the world’s poorest countries to a high-income, developed nation in a single generation. This time-period is known as the Miracle on the Han River. Today, the nation boasts the 4th largest economy in Asia. South Korea excels in various service industries, most notably electronics, chemicals, and telecommunications. The country’s primary trade partners include China, the USA, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar. South Korea’s economy is exceptionally dynamic, and the country is regularly ranked at the top of the International Communication Technologies Index.
Want to Learn More About Business Phone Services Around the World?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions: South Korea Toll Free Numbers
How long does it take to set up a toll free number in South Korea?
AVOXI provides Korean phone numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your toll free number is active the following business day.
I already have a Korean phone number but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our business phone service with an existing South Korea phone number, simply port your current toll free number to AVOXI. Porting toll free numbers is a simple process. Learn more about setting up service with your existing toll free numbers here.
Which cities in South Korea does AVOXI provide virtual local phone numbers from?
AVOXI provides two types of local phone numbers in South Korea:
- Seoul (2)
- VoIP (70)
Are South Korea toll free numbers free for mobile callers?
There are no airtime charges for callers dialing 080 or 003 numbers in South Korea.
Can I get custom Korean phone numbers?
Yes, toll free numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Can I look up toll free number availability?
You may check toll free number availability in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often maintains more toll free numbers in our inventory than what the Shopping Cart displays. In addition, new South Korea toll free numbers can be secured quickly upon request. If you do not see the virtual 0800 number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a toll free number in South Korea? What about local Korean phone numbers
There are no special documentation requirements to obtain local or toll free numbers in South Korea.