Expand with a UK Toll Free Number
A UK toll free number allows callers from the United Kingdom to reach your business free of charge. Toll free numbers for the UK are often referred to as UK 800 numbers, but they are recognized by 0800 and 0808 dial-codes. UK 0800 numbers include 20+ business features like time-of-day routing, conferencing, call recording, virtual attendant and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your 0800 or 0808 number for 30 days risk-free. When you get an 0800 number in the UK, you instantly establish a professional appearance in Europe’s second-largest economy.
Benefits of UK Toll Free Numbers for Business
The United Kingdom’s globalized economy and strong consumer market make it a hotspot for domestic business growth and foreign investment. UK 0800 numbers and 0808 numbers are one of the most popular business phone service requests in all of Europe. The benefits of getting a toll free number in the UK include:
- UK 800 numbers project a professional appearance for your company.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or get extended recording plan.
- 0800 and 0808 numbers are easy to remember and make your business stand out.
- Low rates from AVOXI make local and international call forwarding cost-effective for any business.
- AVOXI provisions UK 800 numbers in just 24-48 hours.
- Viewing call logs and analytics within AVOXI’s Online Portal is easy and intuitive.
- AVOXI maintains multiple data centers on three continents to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- 20+ features are included with UK toll free number service from AVOXI. Features include call routing, virtual attendant, call handling, voicemail services and much more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Numbers?
Enjoy 20+ VoIP Features WIth Your 0808 or 0800 Number in the UK
When you purchase toll free numbers in the UK, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business phone numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Buy a UK Toll Free Number Today
AVOXI makes it quick and cost-effective to set up UK toll free numbers. You can set up your service today by purchasing an 0800 or 0808 number online or calling us directly from any of our toll free business numbers. If you would like to request a specific UK business phone number or get custom pricing, let us know and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Do UK 800 Numbers Cost?
You can get toll free numbers in the UK for as little as £5.95 ($7.99) per month. Pricing per-minute depends on which package you choose. For example, plans with 100 minutes of landline and mobile calls include are £9.31 ($12.49) per month. There are no setup fees or add-on costs for business features like time-of-day routing, virtual attendant, voicemail-to-email, simultaneous ringing, and many more! If you are expecting large call volumes, you should reach out for additional discounts.
Set up your toll free numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom commands one of Europe’s most globalized and resilient economies. The country benefits from a well-run financial sector and boasts the world’s fifth-largest economy in terms of nominal GDP. The UK’s top trade partners are the USA, Germany, France, Netherlands, Ireland, and Switzerland. The UK’s top industries include financial and banking services, information technology, construction, and energy production. In fact, the city of London stands as the largest financial center in the world. The UK’s open trade policies and friendly business environment earned it a spot in the top 10 of the Heritage Foundation’s 2018 Index of Economic Freedom.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Services in the UK or Around the World?
Frequently Asked Questions About UK Business Numbers
How long does it take to set up 0800 or 0808 numbers?
AVOXI provides UK toll free numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your 1800 number is activated the following business day.
I already have a UK 800 number but would like to save money or use AVOXI's VoIP service. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing UK toll free number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. UK toll free number portability is regulated by Ofcom and is generally a simple process.
Do I need to provide documentation to get a toll free number in the UK? What about virtual local numbers?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase UK toll free numbers or local phone numbers.
Which cities does AVOXI provide virtual local numbers in?
The UK’s international dialing code is +44. UK 0300 numbers and UK local phone numbers from every major city. Popular area codes within the UK include
- London (20)
- Manchester (161)
- Liverpool (151)
- Birmingham (121)
- Glasgow (141)
Can I get a custom UK business number?
Yes. 0800 and 0808 numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as toll free vanity numbers. Learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business.
Which regions are covered by UK toll free numbers?
0800 numbers and 0808 numbers in the UK include toll free coverage of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Guernsey, and the Channel Islands.
Are UK toll free numbers free for mobile callers?
Yes, calls made from both landline and mobile devices are toll free for the caller.