Gain National Presence with an Australian 1300 Number
1300 numbers are a popular type of Australian business number used by companies to establish a single point of contact. These 10-digit phone numbers give companies a professional appearance and are recognized in Australia as “local call” numbers. That means the caller and the business split the call charges. Landline callers pay a small local rate, while mobile rates are dependent on the caller’s service plan. 1300 phone numbers are unique to Australia and are a common alternative to 1800 toll free numbers.
Benefits of Purchasing a 1300 Number in Australia
Created to give Australians a single point of contact nation-wide, 1300 numbers have several business benefits, including:
- Divert calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of where you are.
- Create a professional appearance within Australia.
- No additional hardware required.
- Save on Australian call costs with low rates from AVOXI.
- Keep your business number even if you change locations.
- Activate your business number in under 48 hours.
- Get 20+ VoIP business features with your 1300 number from AVOXI, including advanced call forwarding, call recording, IVR, call queuing, and more!
Get a Free Quote
Get 20+ VoIP Features With Your Australia 1300 Number
When you purchase 1300 numbers in Australia, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing More?
How to Buy an Australia 1300 Number Today
Purchasing 1300 phone numbers is quick, easy, and affordable with AVOXI. You can set up local Australia 1300 numbers today by purchasing a virtual number online or calling us directly from any of our global business numbers. If you would like to a find a specific virtual phone number or get custom pricing, let us know today!
How Much Does a 1300 Phone Number Cost?
Setting up 1300 service with AVOXI is simple and cost effective. Australia 1300 numbers with 168 minutes included start as low as $12.49 per month. Pay as you go plans start at $7.99 per month. Per minute charges vary by call volume but start as low as $0.048. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, can reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Set up your toll free numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI From
Australia: 1 800 834558
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
Hong Kong: +852 30114974
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in Australia
Australia has a mixed market economy with a high GDP and low poverty rate. The country is considered the second-wealthiest nation, after Switzerland. Australia's top trade partners include China, Japan, the United States and South Korea. Its main economic sectors include trade, manufacturing, services, and financing.
Local, 1800, and 1300 Numbers in Australia Available
Want to Learn More About Purchasing an Australian 1300 Number?
Frequently Asked Questions: Australian 1300 Business Numbers
How long does it take to set up a 1300 number in Australia?
AVOXI provisions Australian 1300 numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your 1300 number is activated the following day.
What's the difference between 1800 numbers and 1300 numbers in Australia?
1300 numbers are “local call” numbers, meaning the caller pays local call rates to make the call. 1800 numbers are toll free, meaning the caller does not pay for any part of the call. If you’re interested in getting an Australia 1800 number for your business, learn more here.
What's the difference between 1300 numbers and 13 numbers?
Unlike regular Australian phone numbers, 13 numbers are only six-digits in length. Businesses in competitive industries set up 13 numbers in the hopes of improving the memorability of their phone number. Other than that, 13 numbers and 1300 numbers work in the exact same manner. 13 numbers are regulated by the Australian Communications and Media Authority and are significantly more expensive to set up.
Do I need to provide any documentation to purchase a 1300 number?
There are no special documentation requirements to purchase 1300 numbers in Australia.
What do mobile callers pay when dialing an Australian 1300 number?
Mobile callers pay a local rate determined by their carrier. Usually, these charges are similar to local call rates from landlines.
I already have a 1300 number in Australia but would like to lower my rate with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your rates or leverage our VoIP services, simply port your existing 1300 number to AVOXI. Porting Australian 1300 number is a simple process. Learn more about porting your existing toll free, shared-cost, or DID numbers here.