Expand Your Business with Virtual Phone Numbers in Singapore
A direct inward dialing number (DID), also known as a direct dial-in number (DDI), is a virtual number that routes calls to your existing business line. DID numbers make local and international call forwarding more affordable for companies of any size. These virtual numbers also provide an easy way for businesses to establish a local presence in almost any city around the world.
Singapore DID numbers help you gain credibility with prospects and customers in Singapore at a local level. AVOXI makes it simple to set up toll free and DID numbers in Singapore by giving you a range of virtual numbers to choose from. When you set up virtual phone numbers in Singapore, you quickly establish a local presence in one of the most business-friendly economies in the world.
Benefits of Singapore DID Numbers
Originally created for companies to assign dedicated phone numbers to their employees, virtual DID numbers now provide a range of business features, including:
- Route calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of where you are.
- Create a professional appearance within Singapore.
- No additional hardware required.
- Save on Singapore call costs with low rates from AVOXI.
- Activate your business number in under 48 hours.
- View call logs and analytics from within AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- Get 40+ VoIP business features with your virtual number in Singapore, including VoIP call forwarding, call recording, IVR, call handling, and more!
How Much Do Singapore Virtual Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes setting up virtual number service in Singapore simple and cost effective. Singapore DID numbers with 430 minutes of talk time included start as low as $7.99 per month. Pay as you go plans start at $4.49 per month. Per minute charges vary by call volume, but can be as low as $0.01 per minute. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Service Instead?
Virtual Toll Free and DID Numbers in Singapore Available
Want to Learn More About Virtual Phone Numbers in Singapore or Other Countries Worldwide?
How to Buy a Singapore Phone Number for Business
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up Singapore virtual phone numbers. To secure a business phone number in Singapore today:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Singapore virtual number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI virtual number specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose a Singapore virtual phone number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. If you don’t see the Singapore phone number you need, let us know and we will order it for you!
Get 40+ Business VoIP Features When You Purchase a Singapore Virtual Number
AVOXI includes more than 40 Cloud PBX features when you buy a Singapore phone number for business. Manage your SG virtual number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly modify call forwarding rules, download call analytics, set up new numbers for your business, and much more.
Why Businesses Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized worldwide network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct partnerships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up a Singapore virtual number?
AVOXI provisions Singapore virtual phone numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your Singapore DID number is activated the following day.
What area codes are available for my virtual Singapore phone numbers?
Singapore’s international number code is 65, and all Singapore DID numbers begin with the national area code 3. Singapore toll free numbers begin with the 800 or 1-800 prefix.
I already have a Singapore DID number but want to lower my rate with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your rates or use our VoIP features with an existing business number, simply port your current number to AVOXI. Porting Singapore phone numbers is a simple process. Learn more about porting your existing toll free or DID numbers here.