Expand Your Reach with a Singapore Virtual Number
A Singapore DID number (direct inward-dialing) is a local virtual number in Singapore that forwards calls to your business phones. DID numbers make local and international call forwarding more affordable for companies of any size. Local Singapore virtual phone numbers from AVOXI include 20+ features like global call conferencing, flexible international call forwarding, virtual attendant, 15 days of free call recording and many more. There are no contracts and you may test your Singapore local number for 30 days risk-free. Set up a Singapore virtual number today and establish a local presence in one of the world's most business-friendly economies.
Benefits of Singapore DID Numbers
Originally created for companies to assign dedicated phone numbers to their employees, Singapore DID numbers now provide a range of business features, including:
- Callers are more likely to interact with the familiar area code of a Singapore local number.
- Receive calls from anywhere in the world with local and international call forwarding.
- Use your local number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- There are no setup charges, contracts or cancellation costs.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you maximum control over virtual number settings.
- Use unlimited call conferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Allocate an extended call recording plan or enjoy 15 days of hosted call recording for free.
- With locations from the US to Hong Kong, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI provisions your Singapore virtual phone number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers in Hong Kong, the USA, and Africa to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Singapore virtual phone numbers from AVOXI include 20+ Cloud PBX features that you can test for 30 days risk-free.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free 1800 Numbers Instead?
Singapore Virtual Phone Numbers Include 20+ Cloud PBX Features
When you set up virtual local numbers in Singapore, you get access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is your flexible Cloud PBX service with 20+ business features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, manage call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from your User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing business phone system.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Buy a Singapore Virtual Number Today
Purchasing virtual numbers in Singapore is simple and affordable with AVOXI. You can set up toll free or local Singapore numbers today by purchasing a virtual number online or calling us directly from any of our global business numbers. If you would like to find a specific business number or get custom pricing, let us know today!
How Much Does a Singapore DID Number Cost?
Singapore DID numbers with 430 minutes of talk time included start as low as $7.99 per month. Pay as you go plans start at $4.49 per month. Average call rates range from $0.01 - $0.035 per minute, with additional discounts available for high volume packages. If you expect a large number of calls or do not know how much call traffic to expect, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote today!
Buy DID Numbers Online
Set up your toll free or local virtual numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to walk you through your service features.
Call AVOXI from
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a worldwide leader in local and international business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, our global VoIP network handles 40,000+ minutes of calls for companies in over 50 countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Enjoy maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized VoIP network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
- Expert Support: With locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong, experienced technical support is available anytime you may need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in Singapore
Population: 5.6 million
Key Industries: Tourism, biomedical science, banking, finance, construction, and casinos.
Top Trade Partners: Malaysia, China, Indonesia, USA, UK, Japan, European Union.
Heritage Economic Freedom Index: 88.2 (Top 2)
Toll Free and Local DID Numbers in Singapore and Around the World
Want to Learn More About Virtual Phone Numbers in Singapore or Other Countries Worldwide?
Frequently Asked Questions About Singapore Virtual Numbers
How long does it take to set up DID numbers in Singapore?
AVOXI provides Singapore local numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
What does my Singapore virtual phone number look like?
Singapore's international dialing code is +65. All Singapore local numbers begin with the national dial-code +3. Toll free numbers are identified by an 800 or 1800 dial-code.
Does AVOXI provide 1800 numbers in Singapore?
Yes, AVOXI provides both toll free and local numbers in Singapore.
Can I get custom virtual numbers in Singapore?
Yes. Local DID numbers that spell a brand or service name are known as local vanity numbers. Learn more about getting a local vanity number for your business.
I already have a local number in Singapore but would like to reduce costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our services with an existing local number, simply port your current number to AVOXI.