Grow Your Business with a Singapore Toll Free Number
A Singapore toll free number is a VoIP number that allows callers in Singapore to reach your business without being charged for the call. Because of their dial-code, toll free numbers in Singapore are also called Singapore 1800 numbers. When you get a 1800 toll free number in Singapore, you instantly create a professional business image in one of the world’s most high developed free-market economies.
Using Singapore 1800 Numbers for Business
Singapore toll free numbers are a popular option for companies trying to expand. The business benefits of getting a 1800 number in Singapore include:
- Potential customers in Singapore are more likely to call businesses that have a 1800 number.
- Setting up a Singapore toll free number is easy and does not require new hardware.
- Singapore 1800 numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Toll free 1800 numbers are easy to remember and make your brand stand out.
- Singapore VoIP service from AVOXI makes international call forwarding affordable for any business.
- Advanced VoIP call forwarding rules allow you to route calls based on location, time of day, and more.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- You can set up Singapore toll free numbers in less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- Singapore toll free numbers from AVOXI include 40+ VoIP features like advanced call forwarding, call recording, IVR, custom caller ID, call groups, voicemail services, and much more!
How Much Does a Singapore Toll Free Number Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to buy Singapore 1800 numbers. Singapore toll free number packages with 200 minutes of talk time included start at $21.49 per month. Pay-per-minute (metered) plans start at $12.49 per month. Average per-minute rates depend on your package. Standard package rates start as low as $0.032 per minute. If you expect large volumes of calls, or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Singapore Local Phone Numbers Instead?
Get 40+ VoIP Features With Your Local or Toll Free Singapore Number
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP business features with the purchase of Singapore toll free numbers. Features include VoIP call forwarding, IVR, call groups, time of day routing, voicemail to email, call barring, and many more. You can easily manage your Singapore 1800 number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new numbers online, and much more. Learn more about our VoIP business features.
How to Get Singapore 1800 Numbers
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up 1800 numbers in Singapore. To get a Singapore toll free number today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer custom quotes and answer any questions you have about Singapore VoIP service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose a local or toll free Singapore VoIP number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your VoIP number service online. Don’t see the Singapore VoIP numbers you are looking for? Tell us and we will help you get them!
Doing Business in Singapore
Singapore maintains one of the world’s most prosperous economies. Originally founded as a UK trading post, Singapore gained independence as a city-state in 1965. Although the country lacks natural resources, it boasts the third highest per-capita GDP in the world when ranked by Purchasing Power Parity (PPP). Singapore owes much of its success to its open-market business environment, prudent fiscal policies, well-maintained property rights, and remarkably low levels of government corruption. Key industries within Singapore include electronics, chemicals, financial services, petroleum refinement, and oil drilling equipment production. The country relies heavily on international trade, with the combined value of imports and exports totaling over 300% the national GDP. Singapore’s top trading partners include China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the United States. In the past, The World Bank declared Singapore the most business-friendly country in the world. Singapore currently ranks 2nd on the Heritage Foundation’s Index of Economic Freedom.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Singapore or Anywhere Else?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a Singapore toll free number?
It takes less than 48 hours to activate Singapore toll free numbers with AVOXI. Oftentimes, your Singapore 1800 number is ready the following business day.
Can I get a custom 1800 number in Singapore?
Toll free numbers that spell out a brand name or service are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity number in Singapore, complete the short quote form contact AVOXI directly so that we may secure the right number for you.
I already have a Singapore toll free number but want to lower my costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your call costs or use our VoIP service with your current 800 or 1800 number in Singapore, simply port your existing business number to AVOXI. Porting Singapore toll free numbers is a simple process. Singapore local numbers may be ported on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about porting your existing Singapore toll free numbers here.
What does my Singapore toll free number look like?
For overseas callers, Singapore’s international dialing code is +65. Singapore toll free numbers have 6-digits following the 1800 or 800 dial-code. AVOXI also provides Singapore local numbers for business. "3" is Singapore's local area code.
Do I need to provide any documentation before I can get a Singapore toll free number?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase Singapore toll free numbers. If you would like to buy a Singapore local number, you may need to provide a copy of your ID or copy of your company registration (though this is not always the case)
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to 800 numbers in Singapore and around the world, popular business phone services from AVOXI include: