Try South Korean VoIP Numbers Risk-Free
A South Korea DID number is a toll free or local Korean virtual number that can forward calls to any location worldwide. When you buy a Korean phone number from AVOXI, you also get include 20+ features like advanced call forwarding, IVR, call recording and many more at no extra cost. You can buy Korean virtual phone numbers with no setup fees or minimum contracts and even port your numbers for free. Try the best South Korean virtual number service in the world for 30 days risk-free.
Expect the Best Korean Virtual Number Service
Korea's Top Virtual Phone Number Provider
- Toll free and local South Korea virtual numbers available.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or instantly activate an extended plan.
- Use your Korean virtual numbers as your custom caller ID when making calls.
- Earn $25 - $1,000 by transferring Korean phone numbers to AVOXI.
- Host unlimited call conference rooms with up to 500 participants.
- Get covered by expert 24/7 technical support.
- Your South Korea virtual numbers include 20+ features no extra cost.
- Easily manage IVR menus, call forwarding rules, call analytics and much more from your Online User Interface.
- Buy South Korean virtual phone numbers with no setup fees or contracts. Try any VoIP number plan for 30 days risk-free!
Virtual Number Forwarding
- Set up Korean virtual number forwarding to any device worldwide.
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime.
- Customize call forwarding rules like time-based routing, simultaneous ringing, find-me-follow-me and more at no extra cost.
Managing Your Inbound Calls
- Create unlimited call groups with custom handling rules.
- View detailed analytics and call logs in your Online User Interface.
- Instantly activate new phone numbers from 140+ countries online.
- Every South Korean virtual number plan includes advanced forwarding, IVR, voicemail, call screening, call groups, and many more features.
Outbound Calls and SIP Trunking
- Korea VoIP numbers include global outbound dialing.
- Use your Korean virtual numbers as your custom caller ID.
- Establish controls on outbound dialing with call barring rules.
- Instantly add SIP trunks with up to 480 channels to any virtual number.
- Instantly add, remove, and manage SIP trunks online anytime from your AVOXI Core User Interface.
- Use our web-based VoIP softphone for outbound calls to any global destination.
Try the Best South Korean VoIP Number Service Now
- With AVOXI, you get 99.99% uptime and reliable VoIP failover routing.
- Reduce costs and earn credit for every phone number you port to AVOXI.
- Hosted data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia ensure amazing call quality no matter where you are.
- AVOXI offers the best pricing and largest inventory of toll free and local virtual phone numbers around the world.
- Try your South Korea virtual number service for 30 days risk-free. There are no setup fees and you can transfer your phone numbers for free.
South Korean VoIP Numbers Include 20+ Features
Customize 20+ business phone features from an easy-to-use online interface with any virtual business number plan. When it comes to delivering advanced features at an amazing value, nobody goes as far as AVOXI!
How to Get a South Korean Phone Number Today
Setting up phone numbers in South Korean is easy and affordable with AVOXI. Get South Korean virtual phone numbers today with any of these options:
- Buy South Korean phone numbers online and start customizing your call forwarding rules today. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new number, and answer any questions you may have. Call us directly from any of our business phone numbers to share any questions you have about our service or to have an AVOXI specialist help set up your new virtual phone numbers in South Korean or anywhere else.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for a custom business phone number.
How Much Does a South Korea Virtual Phone Number Cost?
You can get local South Korea DID numbers for as little as $4.49 per month. Average call rates depend on your service plan. Standard inbound call rates in local number plans range from $0.009 - $0.04 per minute. Toll free DID numbers start at just $7.99 per month. There are no setup costs, minimum contracts, or number porting fees. Try any Korean virtual number service plan for 30 days risk-free.
Buy South Korean Virtual Phone Numbers Online
Buy South Korean Virtual Phone Numbers Online
Start taking calls within minutes when you buy a South Korean phone number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to verify your account and test your new number for you.
Schedule a Demo with Our Experts
Talk to an Expert
Reviews from Our Customers
Find the Best South Korea Virtual Number for Your Business
AVOXI provides toll free and local virtual numbers in South Korea. Popular local dial-codes include Seoul, Daejeon, and Busan DID numbers. Every number type can be used for outbound calls and inbound call forwarding to any location worldwide.
Call AVOXI Today for More South Korea Phone Number Coverage
Why So Many Companies Choose AVOXI
There's a reason that over 5,000 businesses worldwide trust AVOXI as their VoIP number provider. Direct interconnects with Tier 1 carriers around the world allows AVOXI to deliver reliable, high-quality business phone service globally. Our customers get the best in VoIP number reliability and failover provisioning, including fully redundant call routing and 24/7 fraud monitoring. Whether you use AVOXI as your standalone phone service or simply add our virtual landline numbers to your existing business phone system, you get:
AVOXI's global VoIP phone number network is backed by multiple data centers with failover routing worldwide.
Every international VoIP phone number plan includes access to 24/7 support and a dedicated account manager.
Superior Call Quality
Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI score above the global standard for "excellent" VoIP call quality.
Compare your current VoIP telephone number rates and learn how much you can save by switching to AVOXI.
AVOXI's inventory of hard-to-get virtual telephone numbers means you can start taking calls anywhere, fast.
Easily add our VoIP numbers to your current system or use AVOXI as your complete business phone service.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you purchase a South Korea virtual phone number in the online shopping cart, your new business number is set up and activated within 30 minutes or less. If your business email does not match your listed company, an AVOXI expert may reach out to confirm your account details before unblocking the number.
South Korea's international dial-code is +82. Local Korean virtual numbers have an area code between one and two digits followed by seven digits. Korean toll free numbers have the +007xx prefix followed by nine digits.
To use our services with existing virtual phone numbers in Korea, simply ask about porting your business phone numbers to AVOXI. Porting Korean virtual telephone numbers is quick and easy.
There are no special documentation requirements to get a toll free or local South Korea DID number.
AVOXI provides local South Korean DID numbers from most cities. Popular local numbers options include:
- Busan Virtual Number: +51
- Daegu Virtual Number: +53
- Daejeon Virtual Number: +42
- Gwangju Virtual Number: +62
- Incheon Virtual Number: +32
- Seoul Virtual Number: +2
- VoIP: +70
In addition to the best South Korea virtual phone number service for business, popular solutions from AVOXI include International DID Numbers, Virtual Contact Centers, and Global SIP Trunking.