BPO Call Center Software
Drive Client Success with AVOXI's Communications Platform
Helping business process outsourcers (BPOs) deliver superior customer results by linking together voice, messaging and contact center - all within one platform.
A Modern Approach for Your Communications
Whether you call yourself a BPO, a third-party contact center or simply a business services provider we know what’s most important - taking care of your customers’ customers. We also know that representing multiple companies in different industries requires a reliable global communications platform to help drive client success.
With voice, messaging and contact center within one centralized platform, AVOXI enables you to perform on all fronts. Empowering BPOs to modernize their communications, AVOXI’s robust virtual number inventory and feature-rich technology allows you to operate more efficiently, increase the quality of every interaction and create new pathways to profitability.
Leading Business Services Providers Choose AVOXI
Connect with Customers Anywhere, Anytime
Easily integrate AVOXI’s robust inventory of hard-to-get virtual numbers into the technology of your choice and quickly access thousands of destinations around the world.
- Activate New Campaigns in Minutes: Our easy-to-use interface allows you to quickly activate new numbers, integrate with existing technology or deploy our contact center solution - all within a few clicks!
- Local Brand Presence – We help you get more of your calls answered. Instantly deploy new markets with our local facing phone numbers in more than 170 countries. Learn more about our new two-way local service, giving you guaranteed local caller ID for both inbound and outbound calls.
- Superior Call Quality & Worldwide Resilience - Leading business services providers rely on AVOXI for our cloud- based services with fully redundant elements partnered with years of international expertise. Our team focuses on direct in-country services so you can get closer to what matters most…driving client success.
Scalable Solutions to Support Your BPO
There’s no time for mistakes when managing multiple businesses across various industries. Time is money and the more efficiently you can run your communications the better. Don’t get bogged down by legacy systems and infrastructure. Instead, benefit from AVOXI’s cloud-based platform, enabling scalability and flexibility for your business.
- Flexible Workforce - Being able to support your agents regardless of where they sit is critical. With AVOXI, you’ll be able to quickly support your remote workforce by delivering reliable technology that can be setup and deployed in minutes!
- Pay as You Go - We empower BPOs to scale up or down, depending on their unique business needs. AVOXI’s bundled, volume-based packages coupled with our no-term contracts allow you to pay as you go - delivering flexibility and scalability on your own terms.
Drive Team Performance in Real-Time
From handling customer calls for service to adding new technologies to drive team productivity, you’re being held to a high standard in everything you do. Your communications platform needs to be able to keep up.
With live dashboards, easy-to-set SLAs and automated notifications on number traffic, agent use or goal achievement AVOXI’s platform helps you ensure performance is consistently being met across all of your accounts. Learn more about our reporting capabilities.
- Mitigate Risk & Plan Ahead - Manage your call center in real-time and identify performance issues before it’s too late. Easily manage all your numbers in one place, track qualitative metrics and zoom into agent performance within a few clicks. Use AVOXI’s call monitoring to manage your team and ensure quality standards are consistently being met.
- Automatically Share Actionable Insights with Team Members - Managing multiple businesses can be time consuming. AVOXI helps you avoid the manual work of pulling performance reports daily, weekly or monthly and instead, replace it with automated workflows that do the heavy-lifting for you. Easily circulate reports in the format and the frequency of your choice.