Get a 1300 Number for Business Risk-Free
Australia 1300 numbers are a popular type of business phone line used by companies to forward calls to any location they want. When you buy a 1300 number from AVOXI you also get 20+ features like time-of-day routing, virtual attendant (IVR), call recording and many more at no extra cost. There are no setup fees or minimum contracts, and you can test your new hosted 1300 phone number risk-free. Get a 1300 number for your business today and instantly start managing calls at the best rates available anywhere.
Expect the Best From Your 1300 Number Service Provider
Australia's Top 1300 Number Plans
- Try any Australia 1300 number service plan risk-free
- Use your hosted 1300 phone numbers as your custom caller ID
- Stay compliant with call recording on your 1300 phone numbers
- Every 1300 phone number plan includes 20+ features like automatic call routing, IVR, custom caller ID, and more
- Buy 1300 phone numbers with no setup fees or contracts. Try any 1300 number service plan risk-free!
Inbound 1300 Number Forwarding
- Set up phone call forwarding to any device worldwide
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime
- Customize call forwarding rules like time-based routing, simultaneous ringing, and more at no extra cost
Managing Your Inbound Calls
- Create unlimited call groups with custom handling rules
- View analytics and call logs in your Online User Interface
- Instantly activate phone numbers from 160+ countries online
- Every Australian 1300 number includes advanced forwarding, IVR, voicemail, call screening, call groups, and more
Outbound Calls and SIP Trunking
- 1300 numbers in Australia include global outbound dialing
- Use your 1300 phone numbers as your custom caller ID
- Establish controls on outbound dialing with call barring rules
- Instantly add SIP trunks with up to 480 channels to any number
- Instantly add, remove, and manage SIP trunks online anytime from your Online User Interface
Try the Best Australia 1300 Service Provider Today
- With AVOXI, you get 99.999% uptime and reliable VoIP failover routing
- Reduce costs and earn credit for every phone number you port
- Hosted data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia ensure amazing call quality no matter where you are
- AVOXI offers the best pricing and largest inventory of toll free and local virtual phone numbers around the world
- Get an Australian 1300 phone number online today. There are no setup fees and you can transfer your phone numbers for free!
Reviews from Our Customers
How to Buy 1300 Numbers in Australia
AVOXI makes it quick, simple, and affordable to set up 1300 numbers in Australia. Get a 1300 number for your business today by:
- Purchase 1300 phone numbers online and start customizing your inbound call routing and business number. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new number, and answer any questions about your business features or virtual number service.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for custom 1300 phone numbers available for your business.
What Does It Cost to Get a 1300 Number?
1300 phone number pricing depends on your expected inbound call volume. The more calls you expect, the lower your average call costs will be. Pay-per-minute plans are available for just $7.99 per month. There are no setup fees, minimum contracts, or cancellation costs. In addition, you will not be charged higher rates when you receive calls from a mobile device. Try any 1300 number plan risk-free!
VoIP Features Included with Australia 1300 Number Plans
Customize 20+ business phone features from an easy-to-use online interface when you set up a 1300 number plan online. When it comes to delivering advanced features at an amazing value, nobody goes as far as AVOXI!
How to Purchase a 1300 Number Online
Choose an Available 1300 Phone Number
Choose from any of the available 1300 numbers for sale in the online shopping cart. Select a plan and complete your checkout. To request a custom 1300 number, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist.
Check Your Confirmation Email
After purchasing an Australia 1300 number in the online cart, you will receive a confirmation email with your login instructions so you can customize your features. Note: If the email you provided is not associated with your listed business, you can still log into your online user interface. However, your new 1300 phone number may not be activated until an AVOXI expert is able to confirm your account details (this usually takes 15 minutes or less).
Log In and Start Customizing Your Features
After your number is activated, you can start customizing your outbound and inbound 1300 number features according to your specific business needs. You can update your account anytime from your online interface.
Let Us Know How We Can Help
An AVOXI expert will reach out to ensure your Australia 1300 number is working as you want it to and make sure you have everything you need to improve your team's performance today. If you have any questions, let us know! We'll be available anytime you need help.
Common Questions About 1300 Number Hosting
When you buy an Australian virtual 1300 number, your new phone line is automatically set up and activated with a $5 credit for calls. Your $5 credit limit will be removed as soon as your business details are verified by our team. In most cases, this process takes 10 minutes or less. If your business email does not match your listed company, an AVOXI expert may reach out to confirm your account details before lifting your credit limit.
1300 numbers are “local call” numbers, meaning the caller pays local call rates to make the call. 1800 numbers are toll free, meaning the caller does not pay for any part of the call.
Unlike regular Australian phone numbers, 13 numbers are only six-digits in length. Businesses in competitive industries set up 13 numbers in the hopes of improving the memorability of their phone number. Other than that, 13 numbers and 1300 numbers work in the exact same manner. 13 numbers are regulated by the Australian Communications and Media Authority and are significantly more expensive to set up.
Yes. To call a 1300 number from NZ, dial 0011 + 64 + the phone number you want to connect to.
Yes. To dial a 1300 number from overseas, dial the international direct dialing (IDD) number of the country you're calling from followed by Australia's country code (61) and the 1300 number number you want to connect to.
To reduce your costs or leverage our VoIP services, simply port your existing 1300 number to AVOXI. Porting Australian 1300 number is a simple process, and even we'll pay you to port your numbers based on your current call traffic!
Mobile callers pay a local rate determined by their carrier.
There are no special documentation requirements to get 1300 numbers in Australia.
In addition to the best Australian 1300 number plans for businesses, popular services from AVOXI include local and 1800 numbers in Australia and around the world as well as SIP trunking services.
Still Have Questions About 1300 Numbers for Business?
Contact us to learn more about getting a 1300 phone number today!