Expand Your Business with an Australia Toll Free Number
An Australia toll free number allows callers in Australia to connect with your business without incurring call charges. Australia toll free numbers are also known as Australia 1800 numbers due to their dialing prefix. With an Australian 1800 number, you instantly establish a professional appearance in one of the most business-friendly economies in the world.
Business Benefits of Australia 1800 Numbers
A business-friendly culture and steady economic growth have made Australian 1800 numbers a popular service for companies expanding in Australia. The benefits that come with an Australia toll free number from AVOXI include:
- Callers in Australia are more likely to reach out to companies that use 1800 numbers.
- Australian 1800 numbers include toll free coverage from the Christmas Islands, Cocos Islands and Tasmania
- Toll free numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Getting a 1800 in Australia is simple and does not require additional hardware.
- Toll free 1800 numbers are easy to remember and help your company stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding is affordable for companies of any size.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to route calls on a flexible schedule.
- Getting an Australia toll free number takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Australia 1800 numbers from AVOXI include 40+ Cloud PBX features like VoIP call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Does an Australia Toll Free Number Cost?
Getting Australia 1800 numbers from AVOXI is simple and cost effective. Australia toll free number packages with 271 minutes of talk time included start at $7.99 per month. Pay-per-minute plans start at $4.49 per month. Average call charges from Australia start as low as $0.022 per minute. Companies that expect large call volumes, or do not know how much call traffic to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Get 40+ VoIP Features When You Buy Australia Toll Free Numbers
AVOXI includes 40+ business features with the purchase toll free numbers in Australia, including advanced call forwarding, IVR / Auto Attendant, call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, set up new numbers online, and much more. Learn more about our VoIP business features.
How to Buy an Australia Toll Free Number
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to get Australia 1800 numbers. To purchase an Australia 1800 number:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about toll free service; or
- Speak directly with a specialist from AVOXI when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose an Australia toll free number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. If you don’t see the number you need just let us know and we will order it for you!
Doing Business in Australia
Australia is one of the wealthiest countries in the Asia-Pacific region. The country, known for its business-friendly regulatory environment, has benefited from over 20 years of economic expansion. Australia’s most important trade partner is China, followed by Japan, the US, South Korea, and the UK. Key industries in Australia include mining and fuel exports, agribusiness, financial services, education, and tourism. Australia’s well-managed business environment earned it the #5 ranking on the Heritage Foundation’s 2018 Index of Economic Freedom.
Want to Learn More About Virtual Number Service in Australia or Other Countries?
Why Businesses Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized worldwide network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct partnerships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions: Australian 1800 Numbers
How long does it take to get an Australia toll free number?
AVOXI provisions Australia toll free numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your Australia 1800 number is activated the following day.
Can I get a custom 1800 number in Australia?
Australia 1800 numbers that spell out a brand name or service are known as toll free vanity numbers. To check the availability of Australian vanity number for your business, submit a quote form or call an AVOXI representative about securing a custom business number.
What islands and regions are covered by an Australia 1800 number?
Australia toll free numbers cover mainland Australia, Tasmania, Christmas Islands, and Cocos Islands.
I already have a toll free number in Australia but want to lower my rate with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your call rates or use our VoIP service features with an existing business number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Porting Australia toll free numbers is a simple process, and local numbers can be ported on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about porting your existing Australian business numbers here.
What does my Australia toll free number look like?
Toll free numbers in Australia have 10-digits and begin with the 1800 prefix. AVOXI also provides 1300 numbers and Australia local phone numbers from every major city. Common area codes include 028/029 (Sydney), 087 (Adelaide), 073 (Brisbane), 086 (Perth), and 038/039 (Melbourne). Australia’s international dialing code is +61. Omit the leading “0” from the local number area code when dialing outside of Australia.
What do I need to set up a 1800 number in Australia?
There are no documentation requirements to obtain Australia toll free numbers.
Are Australia 1800 numbers toll free for mobile callers?
Calls made from landlines are toll free, while calls made from mobile devices are charged a rate determined by the caller’s mobile carrier. These charges are usually similar or lower than local call rates.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to toll free numbers in Australia and around the world, popular business phone services from AVOXI include: