Get an Australia Toll Free Number Risk-Free
An Australia toll free number is a dedicated phone line that allows callers to reach your business without being charged. Due to their dial-code, these hotlines are also known as Australia 1800 numbers or freephone numbers. A toll free phone number in Australia allows you to easily manage your calls from anywhere. Australia toll free number service from AVOXI include 20+ hotline features like automatic call routing, IVR (virtual attendant), voicemail transcription, call controls and many more at no extra cost. With AVOXI, you can buy Australia toll free numbers online with no setup fees and no minimum contracts. Get a 1800 number in Australia today and try the best toll free service for business risk-free.
Expand with the Top Australian Toll Free Number Service
Expect the Best Australia Toll Free Services
Purchasing Australia 1800 numbers is easy and affordable with AVOXI:
- Try Australia toll free number services risk-free
- Buy Australia toll free numbers with no setup fees and no contracts
- Stay compliant with call recording on your toll free phone lines
- Earn $25-$1,000 when you transfer your existing Australia toll free phone lines to AVOXI
- Every Australia toll free service plan includes 20+ features like automatic call routing, IVR, custom caller ID, and more at no extra cost
Toll Free Call Forwarding
- Set up toll free call forwarding to any device worldwide
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime
- Customize inbound call routing rules and never miss a call
Inbound Call Management
- Create unlimited call groups and call queues with custom ring rules
- Monitor your user's phone lines or call queue performances in real-time
- View detailed analytics and call logs with AVOXI Genius Analytics
- Your toll free service includes automatic call routing, IVR, voicemail transcription, queue reports and much more
Outbound Toll Free Service Features
Unlike most toll free number services in Australia, AVOXI makes it easy to configure outbound calling with your 1800 phone numbers:
- Use our web-based softphone to make outbound calls worldwide
- Set your Australia 1800 number as your custom caller ID
- Instantly configure new SIP trunk lines to any Australia toll free phone number
- Track the performance of all outbound agents with detailed analytics and custom dispositions
- Several layers of VoIP data centers around the world ensure amazing call quality and reliable failover routing no matter where you are
Why So Many Companies Choose AVOXI
- No setup fees or minimum contracts
- 24/7 technical support has your business covered
- Earn $25 - $1,000 in credit for transferring your numbers to AVOXI
- Get the best toll free and local numbers rates in 160+ countries
- Global cloud infrastructure means amazing voice quality no matter where you do business
- Try any AVOXI VoIP service plan risk-free
Hotline Features Included with Your Australia 1800 Number
Customize 20+ business phone features from an easy-to-use online interface with any virtual toll free number in Australia. When it comes to delivering advanced business features at an amazing value, nobody goes as far as AVOXI!
How to Buy a 1800 Number in Australia
Setting up a toll free number for Australia is quick and affordable with AVOXI. Set up your Australian 1800 number today when you:
- Buy an Australia toll free number online and start customizing your call forwarding rules today. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new hotline, and answer any questions you may have.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for a custom toll free phone line. You can also call us directly from any of our business phone lines.
Reviews from Our Customers
Get the Most from Your Australian Toll Free Service Provider
When you choose AVOXI as your Australia toll free number provider, you also get access to the AVOXI Genius call management platform. This cloud-based phone system allows you to customize 20+ VoIP phone line features. Set up automatic call routing rules, monitor call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new local, 1300 or 1800 numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Genius Online Interface. AVOXI Genius can act as your stand-alone cloud phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Common Questions About Australian 1800 Number Plans
When you buy an Australia toll free number online, your new business phone line is automatically set up and activated with a $5 credit for calls. Your $5 credit limit will be removed as soon as your business details are verified by our team. In most cases, this process takes 10 minutes or less. If your business email does not match your listed company, an AVOXI expert may reach out to confirm your account details before lifting your credit limit.
Australia toll free number format includes the toll free prefix "1800" followed by a 4 to 10 digit number.
No application is necessary to purchase Australia toll free numbers from AVOXI. Unlike most Australian 1800 number services, dedicated phone lines from AVOXI are set up and activated automatically.
In addition to the best Australia toll free number service for business, popular solutions from AVOXI include Cloud Contact Center Software and Business SIP Trunking.
Still Have Questions About Toll Free Numbers in Australia?
We want to help! Contact us today to learn more about Australia toll free number services.