Expand Your Business with an Australia Toll Free Number
An Australia toll free number is a business phone number that allows callers in Australia to call you company free of charge. Toll free numbers in Australia include six digits following the 1800 number prefix. Due to their dial-code, Australian toll free numbers are often referred to as Australia 1800 numbers. With AVOXI, Australian 1800 numbers include 20+ VoIP PBX features like time-of-day routing, call conferencing, recording, and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts and you may test your Australian business phone number for 30 days risk-free. When you get a 1800 number in Australia, you instantly establish a professional appearance in of the most business-friendly economies in the world.
Business Benefits of Australia 1800 Numbers
A business-friendly culture and steady economic growth have made Australia toll free service popular for companies expanding in the Pacific. The benefits of getting an Australian 1800 number from AVOXI include:
- Callers are more likely to reach out to companies that use an AU toll free number.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- AVOXI will activate your Australian business phone number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or get extended recording plan.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- Set up unlimited call conferencing numbers with as many as 500 participants.
- Update your call forwarding settings, add new business phone numbers, view analytics or call logs and much more in the AVOXI Core User Interface.
- AVOXI maintains multiple data centers on three continents to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Australia toll free numbers from AVOXI include 20+ VoIP features at no extra cost.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for 1300 or Local Numbers Instead?
Enjoy 20+ VoIP Features With Your Australian 1800 Number
When you purchase toll free numbers in Australia, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing More?
How to Get a 1800 Number in Australia
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to purchase 1800 numbers in Australia. You can set up toll free service today by purchasing a 1800 number online or calling us directly from any of our international phone numbers. If you would like to request a specific Australian business phone number or get custom pricing, let us know and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Do 1800 Numbers Cost in Australia?
You can get toll free numbers in Australia for as little as $7.99 per month. Pricing per-minute depends on which package you choose. Average per-minute rates for inbound calls range from $0.022 - $0.055 per minute, even when the call originates from mobile! If you are expecting large call volumes, you should reach out for additional discounts.
Set up your 1800 number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Australia: 1 800 834558
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
South Africa: 080 098 1340
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality business communication services for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
More About Doing Business in Australia
Australia is one of the wealthiest countries in the Asia-Pacific region. The country, known for its business-friendly regulatory environment, has benefited from over 20 years of economic expansion. Australia’s most important trade partner is China, followed by Japan, the US, South Korea, and the UK. Key industries in Australia include mining and fuel exports, agribusiness, financial services, education, and tourism. Australia’s well-managed business environment earned it the #5 ranking on the Heritage Foundation’s 2018 Index of Economic Freedom.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Australia or Around the World?
Frequently Asked Questions About Australia 1800 Numbers
How long does it take to set up a 1800 number in Australia?
AVOXI provides Australia toll free numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your new number is activated the following business day.
I already have a 1800 number but would like to save money or use AVOXI's VoIP service. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing Australia toll free number, simply port your current Australian business phone number to AVOXI. The ACMA regulates Australian numbering plans and requires all providers to allow for toll free number porting per the Telecommunications Numbering Plan 2015.
Can I look up 1800 number availability?
You may check 1800 number availability in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often carries more business numbers in inventory than what the Shopping Cart displays. In addition, new Australia toll free numbers can be secured quickly at your request. If you do not see the business number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
Do I need to provide documentation to get a 1800 number in Australia? What about virtual local numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements to get Australia toll free numbers or virtual local phone numbers for business.
What does my Australia toll free number look like?
Toll free numbers in Australia have 10-digits and begin with the 1800 prefix. AVOXI also provides 1300 numbers and Australia local phone numbers from every major city. Common area codes include 028/029 (Sydney), 087 (Adelaide), 073 (Brisbane), 086 (Perth), and 038/039 (Melbourne). Australia’s international dialing code is +61. Omit the leading “0” from the local number area code when dialing outside of Australia.
Can I get a custom Australia toll free number?
Yes. 1800 numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as toll free vanity numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Which Australian cities does AVOXI provide local numbers in?
AVOXI provides local phone numbers from every city in Australia. Popular local dial-codes include:
- Sydney (028/029)
- Adelaide (087)
- Brisbane (073)
- Perth (086)
- Melbourne (038/039)