Grow Your Business with South Africa Virtual Phone Numbers
South Africa virtual phone numbers help you gain credibility with prospects and customers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local South Africa virtual numbers at highly competitive rates. VoIP number service comes with over 20 business features, including hosted call recording and forwarding to any device worldwide. By setting up virtual phone numbers in South Africa, you instantly establish a local presence in one of Africa’s most productive economies.
Benefits of South Africa Virtual Numbers
A more affordable alternative to traditional telephony, South Africa VoIP numbers provide a wide range of business features, including:
- Forward phone calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of your location.
- Create a professional, local appearance in South Africa.
- No hardware requirements.
- Save on South Africa call costs with low rates from AVOXI.
- Activate your business number in under 48 hours.
- View call logs and analytics from within AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- Get 40+ VoIP business features with your South Africa virtual number, including VoIP call forwarding, call recording, IVR, call handling, and more!
How Much Do South Africa Virtual Phone Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes setting up virtual South African phone numbers for business simple and cost effective. South Africa virtual numbers start at $18 per month with rates as low as $0.011 per minute. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote. NOTE: AVOXI offers discounted rates and pricing in ZAR for customers in South Africa. If you have a business location in South Africa, please complete the short quote form or contact one of our South Africa offices directly.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Numbers in South Africa?
Get South Africa Virtual Phone Numbers from Any Major City
AVOXI provides virtual numbers from every major city in South Africa and 140+ countries around the world. Popular virtual number codes in South Africa include:
Cape Town | Durban | Johannesburg | Pretoria | South Africa Toll Free
Want to Learn More About South Africa Virtual Number Service?
How to Buy a South Africa Phone Number for Business
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to get South Africa virtual phone numbers. To secure a virtual number in South Africa today:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about South African virtual number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose a South Africa virtual phone number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. If you don’t see the virtual number you need, let us know and we will order it for you!
Get 20+ Business Features When You Buy a South Africa Phone Number
AVOXI includes 20+ VoIP phone features when you get virtual numbers in South Africa. Manage your VoIP service settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly modify call forwarding rules, download call analytics, set up new numbers for your business, and much more.
Why Businesses Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized worldwide network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in South Africa, the US, Caribbean, and Latin America, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct partnerships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get South Africa virtual numbers?
AVOXI provides toll free and local South Africa numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your local number is activated the following business day.
What area codes are available for my South Africa virtual number?
South Africa’s international number code is +27, and AVOXI offers local phone numbers from every major city in the country. Toll free numbers in South Africa are identified by the 0800 prefix.
What do I need to set up a local South Africa phone number for business?
There are currently no documentation requirements to obtain local or toll free numbers in South Africa.
I already have a South Africa phone number but want to lower my rates with AVOXI. What can I do?
The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) only allow geographic number porting. As AVOXI is one of the few locally licensed telecommunication providers, we can offer in country local geographical number porting. Toll Free, 086 and 087 numbers have currently been blocked by ICASA.
Does AVOXI have office locations in South Africa?
Yes, AVOXI maintains office locations in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to virtual phone numbers in South Africa and around he world, popular business services from AVOXI include: