Reach More Customers with a South Africa Virtual Phone Number
A South Africa virtual number is a South African phone number that allows callers to reach your business for little or no cost. South Africa virtual phone numbers start with a local, national, or toll free dial-code. Virtual South Africa phone numbers include 20+ business features like call conferencing, virtual attendant, 15 days free call recording, call forwarding to any device worldwide and many more at no extra cost. There are no minimum contracts or setup fees, and you may test your South Africa virtual numbers for 30 days risk-free. Get a South Africa phone number today and instantly connect to one of Africa’s top economies.
Benefits of South Africa Virtual Numbers
A more cost-effective alternative to traditional telephone service, South Africa virtual numbers from AVOXI come with a wide range of business features, including:
- Callers in South Africa are more likely to interact with dial-codes they recognize.
- Forward calls to any device worldwide with custom rules like time-of-day routing.
- Use your South Africa virtual number as your custom caller ID when making calls.
- Set up unlimited call conferencing rooms for up to 500 participants.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up an extended plan per your needs.
- Reduce your call costs with the most competitive call forwarding rates worldwide.
- Activate South African virtual numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- View or download call logs and analytics from AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- AVOXI hosts data centers on 3 continents to ensure maximum uptime and top call quality.
- There are no setup costs or minimum contracts with AVOXI. Try service for 30 days risk-free.
- Get 20+ business features included your South Africa virtual number, including advanced call forwarding, virtual attendant, call grouping, and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Need Toll Free Numbers Instead?
Get 20+ Features with Your South Africa Virtual Number
When you get South African phone numbers from AVOXI, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing More?
How to Get a South Africa Phone Number Today
Purchasing virtual South Africa numbers is quick, easy, and affordable with AVOXI. You can set up local China numbers today by purchasing a virtual number online or calling us directly from any of our global business numbers. If you would like to a find a specific virtual phone number or get custom pricing, let us know today!
How Much Do South Africa Virtual Phone Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes setting up virtual South African phone numbers for business simple and cost-effective. South Africa virtual numbers start at $7.99 per month with rates as low as $0.015 per minute. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote. NOTE: AVOXI offers discounted rates and pricing in ZAR for customers in South Africa. If you have a business location in South Africa, please complete the short quote form or contact one of our South Africa offices directly.
Set up your phone numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
United Kingdom: 0800 652 5029
South Africa: 080 098 1340
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Get South Africa Virtual Phone Numbers from Any Major City
AVOXI provides virtual numbers from every major city in South Africa and 140+ countries around the world. Popular virtual number codes in South Africa include:
Cape Town | Durban | Johannesburg | Pretoria | South Africa Toll Free
Want to Learn More About South Africa Virtual Number Service?
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
South Africa Industry
International Dial-Code: +27
Population: 55+ million
Largest Cities: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Gauteng, Pretoria, Durban
Key Trade Partners: China, United States, Germany, Japan, India, Botswana, Namibia, UK, Netherlands
Primary Industries: Mining, Minerals, Automobile Assembly, Metalworking, Machinery, Chemicals.
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Frequently Asked Questions About South Africa Virtual Numbers
How long does it take to get South Africa phone numbers?
AVOXI provides toll free and local South Africa numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your South African phone number is activated the following business day.
Which cities can AVOXI provide local South Africa phone numbers from?
Every major city in the country! Popular area codes include:
- Cape Town (21)
- Johannesburg (10)
- Durban (31)
- Pretoria (12)
What do I need to set up a local South Africa phone number for business?
There are currently no documentation requirements to obtain local or toll free numbers in South Africa.
What does my South Africa virtual number look like?
South Africa’s international dial-code is +27. AVOXI offers local phone numbers from every major city in the country. Toll free numbers in South Africa are identified by the 0800 prefix, and national VoIP numbers being with 086 or 087.
I already have a South Africa phone number but want to lower my rates with AVOXI. What can I do?
The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) only allow geographic number porting. As AVOXI is one of the few locally licensed telecommunication providers, we can offer in country local geographical number porting. Toll Free, 086 and 087 numbers have currently been blocked by ICASA.
Does AVOXI have office locations in South Africa?
Yes, AVOXI maintains office locations in Cape Town and Johannesburg.