Get a South Africa Virtual Phone Number Risk-Free
A South Africa VoIP number is a toll free or local South African virtual phone number that allows you to easy manage your business calls from any location. South Africa VoIP phone numbers are also accessible for callers in the US and some Caribbean countries. With AVOXI, you can buy South African phone numbers online with no setup fees or minimum contracts. In addition, every South Africa business phone number plan includes advanced VoIP features like virtual attendant, call routing, custom caller ID and many more at no additional cost. Get a South Africa virtual number today and try the most reliable VoIP phone service for business risk-free.
Expect the Best South Africa Virtual Number Service Anywhere
South Africa's Top Virtual Phone Number Provider
- Toll free and local virtual phone numbers in South Africa available
- Use your South Africa virtual numbers as your custom caller ID
- Earn $25 - $1,000 by porting South Africa business phone numbers to AVOXI
- Every South African VoIP number includes 20+ business features no extra cost
- Easily manage IVR menus, call forwarding rules, call analytics and much more from your Online User Interface
- Buy South Africa virtual phone numbers online with no setup fees or contracts. Try any South Africa VoIP phone number plan risk-free!
Virtual Number Forwarding
- Set up South Africa virtual number forwarding to any device worldwide
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime
- Customize call forwarding rules like time-based routing, simultaneous ringing, find-me-follow-me and more at no extra cost
Managing Your Inbound Calls
- Create unlimited call groups with custom handling rules
- View detailed analytics and call logs in your Online User Interface
- Instantly activate new phone numbers from 160+ countries online
- Every South Africa VoIP number plan includes advanced forwarding, IVR, voicemail, call screening, call groups, and many more features
Outbound Calls and SIP Trunking
- South Africa VoIP numbers include global outbound dialing
- Use your virtual South Africa numbers as your custom caller ID
- Establish controls on outbound dialing with call barring rules
- Instantly add SIP trunks to any South Africa virtual number
- Instantly add, remove, and manage SIP trunks online anytime from your AVOXI Genius User Interface
- Use our web-based VoIP phone for outbound calls to any global destination
Try the Best South Africa VoIP Number Service Now
- With AVOXI, you get 99.99% uptime and reliable VoIP failover routing
- Reduce costs and earn credit for every South Africa business phone number you port to AVOXI
- Hosted data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia ensure amazing call quality no matter where you are
- AVOXI offers the best pricing and largest inventory of toll free and local virtual phone numbers around the world
- Try South Africa business phone numbers risk-free. There are no setup fees and you can transfer your VoIP numbers for free
South Africa Business Phone Numbers Include Advanced VoIP Features
Gain access to the AVOXI call management software when you buy virtual numbers in South Africa or anywhere else. The AVOXI platform can easily function as your stand-alone cloud phone system or easily add-on to your existing business phone system. Customize 20+ VoIP features, set dynamic routing rules, monitor call recordings, view detailed analytics and more.
How to Buy a South Africa Virtual Phone Number
Setting up virtual phone numbers in South Africa is easy and affordable with AVOXI. Get a South African virtual phone number today with any of these options:
- Buy South Africa phone numbers online and start customizing your call forwarding rules today. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new number, and answer any questions you may have. Toll free and local business phone numbers in South Africa start at just $4.49 per month.
- Call us directly from any of our business phone numbers to share any questions you have about our service or to have an AVOXI specialist help set up your new virtual phone numbers in South Africa or anywhere else.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for a custom business phone number in South Africa.
How Much Does a South Africa VoIP Number Cost?
Toll free and local South Africa virtual number plans start at just $4.49 per month. Monthly subscriptions and call rates vary by call volume. Average inbound rates in toll free and local number plans range from $0.09 - $0.04 per minute. Features like automatic call routing, virtual attendant, call controls and more are included at no extra cost. There are no setup fees or minimum contracts.
Buy South Africa Phone Numbers Online
Buy South Africa Phone Numbers Online
Buy a South Africa phone number online and start taking calls in minutes. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to verify your account and test your new number for you.
Schedule a Demo with Our Experts
Talk to an Expert
Reviews from Our Customers
Find the Best South Africa Virtual Phone Number for Your Business
AVOXI provides toll free and local virtual numbers in South Africa. Popular local dial-codes include Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Pretoria VoIP numbers. Every number type can be used for outbound calls and inbound call forwarding to any location worldwide.
Call Us Today for More South Africa VoIP Number Coverage
Why So Many Companies Choose Our Business Phone Service
There's a reason that over 5,000 businesses worldwide trust AVOXI as their virtual business phone number provider. No matter where you do business, you can expect the best business phone service when you choose AVOXI.
Reduced Call Costs
As a Tier 1 carrier, AVOXI provides global voice services at lower rates than most cloud VoIP services. Choosing AVOXI can save your company up to 50% on VoIP rates alone.
Do business with people, not machines. We don't outsource our support so our customers get access to our in-house team of experts 24/7 and a dedicated account manager.
Amazing Call Quality
We've spent nearly 20 years building the global infrastructure expected of a Tier 1 carrier. Over 99% of calls receive MOS scores above the global standard for "excellent" voice quality.
AVOXI's global VoIP phone number network is built on the same cloud infrastructure used by Google and backed by multiple data centers for failover routing worldwide.
With virtual phone numbers available in 160+ countries, nobody offers better global coverage than AVOXI. Activate toll free, national, and local DID numbers instantly.
Manage your business phone service from anywhere with an internet connection. Easily add users or numbers and edit your account settings, call routing rules, and much more.
Common Questions About South Africa VoIP Phone Numbers
When you purchase a South Africa virtual phone number in the online shopping cart, your new business number is set up and activated in 30 minutes or less. If your business email does not match your listed company, an AVOXI expert may reach out to confirm your account details before unblocking the number.
South Africa's international dialing code is +27. Local virtual numbers in South Africa have a three digit area code followed by seven digits. Toll free telephone numbers in South Africa have the +0800 prefix followed by six digits.
To use our services with existing VoIP phone numbers in South Africa, simply transfer your existing business phone number to AVOXI. Contact us today to see how easy it is to port your current South Africa business phone numbers to AVOXI's VoIP network.
There are no special documentation requirements to get toll free or non-geographic phone numbers in South Africa.
AVOXI provides virtual South Africa phone numbers from every city. Popular local number options include:
- Bloemfontein Virtual Numbers: +51
- Cape Town Virtual Numbers: +21
- Durban Virtual Numbers: +31
- Johannesburg Virtual Numbers: +11
- Pretoria Virtual Numbers: +12
In addition to the best South Africa virtual phone number services for business, popular solutions from AVOXI include International VoIP Numbers, Virtual Contact Centers, and Global SIP Trunking.
Still Have Questions About Virtual Phone Numbers in South Africa?
We are here to help! Contact us today to learn more about South Africa virtual number plans and business phone services.