Expand Your Reach With South Africa Virtual Phone Numbers
Create a local presence in South Africa and receive calls from customers anywhere in the world with AVOXI’s South Africa virtual phone number plans.
South Africa Virtual Phone Numbers for Business
Looking for a cost-effective way to expand your business communications to customers around the world? AVOXI's South Africa virtual phone numbers, also known as South Africa VoIP numbers, allow you to forward calls to one or multiple devices from anywhere in the world. Plus, our South Africa virtual numbers include over 20 advanced VoIP features at no extra cost, such as virtual attendant, voicemail-to-email, call logging, and more.
Excellent Quality VoIP Calling in South Africa & Beyond
- Calls are carried over tier 1 networks and secure SIP connections
- Our 4.2 MOS Score sets the standard for global call quality
- Algorithms trigger real-time alerts for security risks and suspicious traffic
- Monitor VoIP quality issues like latency, jitter, and packet loss with Call Insights™
Expect the Best from Your VoIP Number Service
Local & International Phone Call Forwarding
- Call Management Made Easy. Manage your call forwarding rules, call recordings, voicemail services, call tracking analytics and VoIP number plans from one intuitive online interface.
- Unlimited Phone Trees. Create unlimited multilevel IVR menus, virtual attendants, and personalized greetings - all at no extra cost.
- Forward Calls Anywhere. Forward calls to any number of devices, groups, and locations in South Africa or abroad based on customizable rule sets.
- VoIP Business Numbers for Any Need. Start taking calls within minutes when you get numbers in South Africa and abroad.
- Fast & Reliable Business Phone Services. No setup fees, no contracts, just great call quality and dedicated 24/7 support. Try South Africa's top virtual number provider risk-free!
Reliable Outbound Calling & Guaranteed Business Caller ID
Tired of low answer rates and unreliable caller ID during calls to South Africa or abroad? Trust AVOXI's TrueLocal™ Local Presence Dialing Numbers for guaranteed business caller ID during outbound calls. Looking for even more outbound calling features? Enjoy a free trial of AVOXI's award winning contact center platform and see how easy 2-way call management can be. Customer-favorite features include:
- Global outbound dialing from a lightweight, web-based softphone.
- Unbeatable outbound VoIP rates in South Africa and around the world.
- CRM Integration, Click-2-Call, Intelligent Call Routing, Live Call Monitoring, and so much more!
Amazingly Affordable Business Phone Number Services
- No setup fees, no contracts, no cost to cancel any business VoIP plan.
- Unlimited inbound and outbound call recording for just $6.99.
- Reliable call quality at affordable VoIP calling rates that took 20+ years to establish.
- Have business phone numbers you want to keep? Porting phone numbers to or from AVOXI is free! You can even get paid to transfer your business numbers to AVOXI!
As someone working for a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) company, Avoxi has been a good partner on every stage of the project, since the initial onboarding to their support and Account Managers team. Highly recommended if you need voice solutions worldwide.
Carrier Operations Engineer
AVOXI has helped us to grow our business across the globe. As we expand into new countries, we just get a new number from AVOXI. They make it simple and cost effective. Service is amazing. We highly recommend using them.
Executive / Owner
Great DID services. Very broad coverage with instant activation for most countries we need. Sound quality is high grade and prices are fair to use.
AVOXI has a comprehensive system that allows for all your call center needs. Easy to work with, support is great. Great rapport with the product managers and support team to fix opportunities and create new innovations.
Software Implementation Administrator
Trusted by Over 7,000 Global Brands
Common Questions About South Africa Virtual Numbers
With AVOXI, South Africa phone number costs depend on your expected call volume. The more calls you expect, the lower your average call costs will be. Pay-per-minute plans are available starting at $7.99 per month.
In most cases, AVOXI can activate your South Africa virtual phone number instantly. Some countries require basic documentation to verify your business before activation can be finalized.
If the email you provided is not associated with your listed business, your new virtual phone number may not be activated until an AVOXI expert is able to confirm your account details (this usually takes 15 minutes or less).
To use our services with existing virtual numbers in South Africa, simply transfer your VoIP phone numbers to AVOXI. Porting South Africa virtual telephone numbers is a simple process.
Porting phone numbers in South Africa is a simple process. To use our services with existing South Africa VoIP numbers, simply transfer your VoIP phone numbers to AVOXI.
Yes, you can unlock outgoing call features like desktop softphone and custom caller ID by purchasing user licenses from within your account. Licenses also include advanced virtual phone system capabilities such as:
Have Questions About Getting South Africa Phone Numbers?
We're here to help! Contact us today so we can help find the right business number for you.