Grow Your Business with Virtual Numbers in Brazil
Brazil toll free numbers are virtual numbers that allow customers to reach your company without being charged. Brazil toll free numbers are widely recognized by their 0800 number dial-code and include over 20 VoIP features from AVOXI. When you set up toll free numbers in Brazil, you quickly establish a professional appearance presence in Latin America’s largest economy.
Business Benefits of Brazil Toll Free Numbers
Brazil’s massive consumer market make it hotspot for companies expanding in South America. The benefits of getting a toll free virtual number in Brazil include:
- Brazilian callers are more likely to reach out to companies that use toll free numbers.
- Toll free virtual numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Setting up virtual numbers in Brazil is easy and does not require extra hardware.
- Brazil toll free numbers are easy to remember and help your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, global call forwarding is affordable for companies of any size.
- Advanced call forwarding rules allow you to route calls on a flexible schedule.
- Setting up Brazil virtual numbers for business takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Brazil toll free numbers from AVOXI include 20+ VoIP PBX features like virtual call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Do Brazil Virtual Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and cost-effective to get Brazil virtual numbers for business. Pay-As-You-Go plans for Brazil toll free numbers start at just $21.49 per month. If you expect large call volumes or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Phone Numbers in Brazil Instead?
Enjoy 20+ VoIP Features When You Get Brazil Toll Free Numbers
AVOXI includes VoIP PBX software with 20+ business features when you buy Brazil virtual numbers for business. VoIP PBX features include virtual call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your Brazil toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new local or toll free numbers online, and much more. Learn more about AVOXI's VoIP business features.
How to Buy Brazil Virtual Numbers
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get Brazil virtual numbers for business. To get a Brazil virtual number today:
Doing Business in Brazil
Brazil boasts the largest economy in Latin America and the world’s 5th largest population. The value of Brazilian imports and exports equals about 25% of GDP. Important trade partners include China, the European Union, USA, and Argentina. The country is gradually closing the global competitiveness gap with countries like India and China. Brazil is home to the largest number of billionaires in South America by a wide margin.
Want to Learn More About Virtual Numbers in Brazil or Other Countries?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions: Brazil Toll Free Numbers
How long does it take to set up a toll free number in Brazil?
AVOXI provides Brazil virtual numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your virtual number is active the following business day.
I already have a Brazil toll free number but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our business phone service with an existing Brazil toll free number, simply port your current toll free number to AVOXI. Porting toll free numbers is a simple process. Learn more about setting up service with your existing toll free numbers here.
Which cities in Brazil does AVOXI provide virtual local phone numbers from?
AVOXI provides local Brazil virtual numbers from most major cities in the country. Popular dial-codes include:
- Rio de Janeiro (21)
- Sao Paulo (11)
- Belo Horizonte (31)
- Curitiba (41)
- Campinas (19)
- Brazilia (61)
Are Brazil toll free numbers free for mobile callers?
There are over 40 mobile operators in Brazil, and some carriers block access. However, callers are normally able to unblock access by contacting their service provider, though the process varies by carrier.
Can I get custom Brazil virtual numbers for my business?
Yes. Virtual numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Can I look up Brazil virtual number availability?
You may check toll free number availability in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often maintains more toll free numbers in our inventory than what the Shopping Cart displays. In addition, new Brazil virtual numbers can be secured quickly upon request. If you do not see the toll free number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a Brazil toll free number? What about virtual local numbers in Brazil?
There are no special documentation requirements to obtain local or toll free numbers in Brazil.