Expand Your Company with a Philippines Toll Free Number
A Philippines toll free number is a virtual number for business that provides a way for callers to reach your company at no cost to them. Philippine toll free numbers are identifiable by the 1800 dial-code. When you get a Philippines toll free number, your company creates a professional image in one of the fastest growing emerging markets in the world.
Using Philippines Toll Free Numbers for Business
Philippine toll free numbers are popular for companies trying to expand in the Pacific. The business benefits of getting a Philippines toll free number from AVOXI include:
- Callers in the Philippines are more likely to reach out to companies that provide a toll free number.
- Philippine toll free numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Getting Philippine phone numbers is easy and requires no additional hardware.
- Toll free numbers are easy to remember and help your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding is affordable for any business.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to route business calls based on location or time of day.
- Activating Philippines toll free numbers takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Philippine phone numbers from AVOXI come with 40+ VoIP features, including advanced call routing, call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Does a Philippines Phone Number Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to buy Philippines phone numbers for your business. Philippine toll free number packages start as low as $25.99 per month. Average call charges vary by package, and start as low as $0.0319 per minute. If you expect a large volume of calls, or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Numbers in the Philippines Instead?
40+ VoIP Features Included When You Get Philippine Phone Numbers
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP business features when you purchase Philippine phone numbers for business. Features include advanced call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your Philippines toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new numbers online, and much more. Learn more about AVOXI's VoIP business features.
How to Buy Philippine Phone Numbers for Business
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get a Philippine phone number for your business. To get a Philippines toll free number today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Philippines toll free number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose a Philippines phone number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the local or toll free Philippine phone number you need? Tell us and we will order it for you!
Doing Business with Toll Free Numbers in the Philippines
The Philippines is rapidly transitioning from an agricultural economy to a services and manufacturing-based economy. In terms of per-capita GDP, it is the sixth sixth wealthiest country in Southeast Asia. Key industries include BPO, electronics assembly, petroleum refining, chemicals, shipbuilding, and textile production. The Philippine’s primary trade partners are Japan, China, Hong Kong, the US, Singapore, and Thailand. As of 2011, the Philippines overtook India as the world’s leading country for call center operations.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in the Philippines or Other Countries?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a Philippine phone number for my business?
AVOXI provisions Philippines toll free numbers and local numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your Philippines phone number is activated the following business day.
Can I get a custom Philippines toll free number?
Yes. To learn more about getting specialized business numbers, submit a quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
I already have a Philippines phone number but want to lower my costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing Philippines phone number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting Philippine toll free numbers or local numbers can be done on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about porting your existing Philippine phone numbers here.
What does my Philippines toll free number look like?
The Philippine’s international dialing code is +63. Philippines toll free numbers have either a four or seven-digit number following the 1800 dial-code. Variations of the 1800 dial-code include 188, 1888, and 1810. AVOXI also provides local phone numbers from every major city in the Philippines. Popular area codes include Manila and Davao.
Do I need to provide special documentation to get a Philippines phone number for business?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase Philippine toll free numbers. In addition, there are no registration requirements for local phone numbers in the Philippines.
Can mobile callers dial my Philippines toll free number?
Yes. However, the Philippines has unique restrictions regarding mobile accessibility. Standard Philippines toll free numbers can be reached by mobile callers on the Smart and Sun networks. To be reached by callers on the Globe cellular network, a separate “domestic” toll free number will be required.
Can I look up available Philippine phone numbers?
You may check Philippine phone number availability by viewing our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI normally carries more phone numbers in inventory than are displayed in the shopping cart. In addition, new Philippine phone numbers can be secured quickly. If you do not see the business number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
How many calls can my Philippines toll free number handle at once?
Philippine toll free numbers support unlimited concurrent calls.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to toll free service in the Philippines, popular services from AVOXI include: