Expand Your Company with a Philippines Toll Free Number
A Philippines toll free number is a virtual number for business that provides a way for callers to reach your company at no cost to them. Philippine toll free numbers are identifiable by the 1800 dial-code. When you get a Philippines toll free number, your company creates a professional image in one of the fastest growing emerging markets in the world.
Why Get a Philippines Phone Number for Business
Philippine toll free numbers are popular for companies trying to expand in the Pacific. The business benefits of getting a Philippines toll free number from AVOXI include:
- Callers in the Philippines are more likely to reach out to companies that provide a toll free number.
- Philippine toll free numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Getting Philippine phone numbers is easy and requires no additional hardware.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding is affordable for any business.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording from AVOXI.
- Test your business phone number for 30 days risk-free.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to route business calls based on location or time of day.
- Activating Philippines toll free numbers takes less 24 - 48 hours with AVOXI.
- Get unlimited call conferencing rooms with dedicated dial-in numbers.
- Philippine phone numbers from AVOXI come with 40+ VoIP features, including advanced call routing, call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Numbers?
Enjoy 20+ VoIP Features With Your 1800 Numbers in the Philippines
When you purchase toll free numbers in the Philippines, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Get a Philippines Phone Number Today
You can set up VoIP number service today by purchasing a Philippines phone number online or calling us directly. If you would like to request a specific business number or get custom pricing, let us know and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Does a Philippines Business Number Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to buy Philippines phone numbers for your business. Philippine toll free number packages start as low as $25.99 per month. Average call charges vary by package, and start as low as $0.0319 per minute. If you expect a large volume of calls, or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Buy VoIP Numbers Online
Activate your toll free number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to ensure your service is set up according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business with Toll Free Numbers in the Philippines
The Philippines is rapidly transitioning from an agricultural economy to a services and manufacturing-based economy. In terms of per-capita GDP, it is the sixth sixth wealthiest country in Southeast Asia. Key industries include BPO, electronics assembly, petroleum refining, chemicals, shipbuilding, and textile production. The Philippine’s primary trade partners are Japan, China, Hong Kong, the US, Singapore, and Thailand. As of 2011, the Philippines overtook India as the world’s leading country for call center operations.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in the Philippines or Other Countries?
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a Philippine phone number for my business?
AVOXI provisions Philippines toll free numbers and local numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your Philippines phone number is activated the following business day.
Can I get a custom Philippines toll free number?
Yes. To learn more about getting specialized business numbers, submit a quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
I already have a Philippines phone number but want to lower my costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing Philippines phone number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting Philippine toll free numbers or local numbers can be done on a case-by-case basis. Learn more about porting your existing Philippine phone numbers here.
What does my Philippines toll free number look like?
The Philippine’s international dialing code is +63. Philippines toll free numbers have either a four or seven-digit number following the 1800 dial-code. Variations of the 1800 dial-code include 188, 1888, and 1810. AVOXI also provides local phone numbers from every major city in the Philippines. Popular area codes include Manila and Davao.
Do I need to provide special documentation to get a Philippines phone number for business?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase Philippine toll free numbers. In addition, there are no registration requirements for local phone numbers in the Philippines.
Can mobile callers dial my Philippines toll free number?
Yes. However, the Philippines has unique restrictions regarding mobile accessibility. Standard Philippines toll free numbers can be reached by mobile callers on the Smart and Sun networks. To be reached by callers on the Globe cellular network, a separate “domestic” toll free number will be required.
Can I look up available Philippine phone numbers?
You may check Philippine phone number availability by viewing our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI normally carries more phone numbers in inventory than are displayed in the shopping cart. In addition, new Philippine phone numbers can be secured quickly. If you do not see the business number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
How many calls can my Philippines toll free number handle at once?
Philippine toll free numbers support unlimited concurrent calls.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to toll free service in the Philippines, popular services from AVOXI include: