Grow Your Business with a Saudi Arabia Toll Free Number
Saudi Arabia toll free numbers are virtual phone numbers that allow customers in the KSA to reach your company free of charge. Saudi toll free numbers are widely recognized by their 800 dial-code and include 40+ virtual phone features from AVOXI. When you set up virtual phone numbers in Saudi Arabia, you instantly establish a professional business presence in Arab world’s largest economy.
Why Get Toll Free Numbers in Saudi Arabia
The benefits of getting a toll free number in Saudi Arabia include:
- Callers are more likely to reach out to companies that use Saudi toll free numbers.
- Saudi toll free numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Setting up Saudi Arabia phone numbers for business is easy and requires no additional hardware.
- Saudi Arabia toll free numbers are easy to remember and help your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, international call forwarding is affordable for companies of any size.
- VoIP call forwarding rules allow you to forward calls on a flexible schedule.
- Setting up Saudi phone numbers for business takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Saudi Arabia toll free numbers include 40+ VoIP PBX features like VoIP call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Do Saudi Arabia Toll Free Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and cost-effective to get Saudi Arabia virtual numbers for business. Pay-As-You-Go plans for Saudi toll free numbers start at just $22 per month. If you expect large call volumes or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Enjoy 40+ VoIP Features When You Get Virtual Phone Numbers in Saudi Arabia
AVOXI includes VoIP PBX software with 40+ business features when you buy Saudi Arabia phone numbers for business. VoIP PBX features include virtual call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your Saudi toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new local or toll free numbers online, and much more. Learn more about our VoIP PBX features.
How to Buy Saudi Arabia Virtual Phone Numbers
AVOXI makes it quick and cost-effective to set up Saudi toll free numbers. To buy a Saudi Arabia phone number for business today:
Doing Business in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia maintains the Arab world’s largest economy. The country possesses the world’s 3rd highest value of natural resources and is considered an energy superpower. The KSA has opened up many private sectors to foreign investment, and the country now benefits greatly from legal foreign workers. The economy depends primarily on oil and petroleum reserves, though a more diverse range of industries have been expanding in recent years. Key trading partners include China, the USA, Germany, India, Japan, UAE, South Korea, and Singapore. The KSA’s Vision 2030 plan should benefit many of the country’s growing private sectors in the coming years.
Want to Learn More About Virtual Number Service in Saudi Arabia or Other Countries?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions: Saudi Toll Free Numbers
How long does it take to set up a toll free number in Saudi Arabia?
AVOXI provides Saudi Arabia toll free numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your Saudi phone number is active the following business day.
I already have a Saudi toll free number but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our business phone service with an existing Saudi toll free number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting toll free numbers is a simple process. Learn more about setting up service with your existing toll free numbers here.
Are Saudi Arabia toll free numbers free for mobile callers?
There are no airtime charges for callers dialing 800 numbers in Saudi Arabia. However, there are mobile restrictions associated with some KSA toll free formats:
- 800 814 XXXX numbers are accessible from STC fixed and mobile networks.
- 800 850 XXXX numbers are accessible from Mobily, Zain, and Atheeb mobile networks.
Can I get custom virtual phone number in Saudi Arabia?
Yes, toll free numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a virtual phone number in Saudi Arabia?
There are no special documentation requirements to obtain toll free numbers in Saudi Arabia.