The Account Manager’s main duty is to oversee the customer relationship for AVOXI’s multi-national customer accounts. The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in maintaining existing and developing new customer relationships. The Account Manager will drive revenue contribution, customer satisfaction and increased market share from integrated product, and service offerings.
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts, driving new revenue and opportunities
- Meeting monthly sales quota goals as well as other key metrics (demos/opportunities created)
- Serve as the customer’s single point of contact
- Oversee day-to-day operations, and maintain strong executive level relationships throughout each account. Present to customers, developing proposals and negotiating agreements
- 1+ years experience with distributed or microservice environments
- Database and pipeline management
Preferred Skills & Interests:
- Experience with Global accounts/enterprise solution selling
- Background in Communications
- Knowledge of current market conditions and experience in sales and business development
- Dynamic presenter, with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to travel (on occasion)
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited supervision
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.