This position explores and understands new technologies and develops the plan to integrate these technologies into our infrastructure to assist in meeting the needs of AVOXI and our customers.
- Responsible for architecture, implementation, management and administration for all client services related to Network and Security infrastructure. Consists of firewalls, IDS/IPS, content security servers, routers, switches, mail relays, RADIUS authentication, proxies, DMZ, etc.
- Proposing and implementing solutions and permanent fixes to remove errors and improve Network and Security Infrastructure
- Planning and designing of Network and Security IT Infrastructure
- Impact analysis for required changes, patches and maintenance packs related to Network and Security Infrastructure
- Interacting with Application and Data management teams for Bug Fixes / Releases
- Writing guidelines, procedures & standards
- Creating and maintaining detailed project plans, scope of work, and other technical documentation of all moves, adds, and changes in regards to the wide-area network
- Providing level 3 technical support for all LAN/WAN related operations and will participate in the ongoing support and maintenance of existing WAN and LAN infrastructure.
- Network performance tuning and monitoring
- Conducting regular security assessments of the environment
- Participating in design and strategy meetings for assigned projects
- Evaluating existing communications systems, identifying deficiencies and making network performance recommendations
- Installing and configuring communications equipment as needed
- TCP/IP Protocol suite. IP routing protocols. Frame-Relay, IPSEC VPN, and xDSL Technologies.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- CCNA preferred
- CCNP preferred
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.