Queue callback saves your customers place in line with a virtual hold, automatically calling them back when an agent is available. Improved metrics and reductions in cost make call center callback software a customer experience no-brainer.
Queue Callback Software
Long wait times and difficult call routing prompts can often lead to customer friction points that result in abandoned calls and displeased customers. With queue callback, also known as VoIP callback, customers can receive a call back when an agent is available rather than wait on hold. If a caller chooses the automated callback, a virtual hold is placed to save their place in the queue. When an agent is available, a customer callback is initiated to reconnect the caller with your agent. These activities are logged and available in your reports and analytics.
Everybody wins when you take advantage of customer callback software. Your customers don’t get frustrated waiting on hold, your agents get to speak with happier customers, and you enjoy big cost-savings with reduced call rates and fewer employees needed to handle your busiest hours.
Callbacks That Your Agents Will Love
We can do the heavy lifting for your team! With call center queue callback, your returned calls are instantly assigned and given to the next available agent. With one click, the returned call is made and the next customer in line is activated.
Reduce Your Call Abandonment
Automated callback lets callers reserve their spot in line and receive a callback from your team instead. By saving them time, you’ll be reducing your call abandonment rates and seeing overall customer satisfaction increase!
Top Notch Customer Experience
Your customers want to have quick and easy conversations with your brand, in fact - they expect it. Queue callback gives your customers what they want and gives a top notch customer experience that will keep your customers calling back.
Callback Software Features
- Custom callback standards - Choose the rules that decide when your callers hear the callback request option.
- Analytics and dashboards - Custom dispositions and advanced analytics make it easy to measure the impact of queue callback on your call center metrics.
- Customer callback with screen pop - Take advantage of Help Desk and CRM integrations to give your agents more context during customer callbacks.
"The interface is easy to use and very user friendly, our teams required very little training to get started right away."
Finance & International Network Manager
“We like that everything is there in one simple interface - softphone, reporting, analytics. It has really been a help to our team.”
Group Reservations Manager
"As COVID hit, AVOXI helped us move our contact center agents to a WFH mode very quickly and with no impact on call quality. Thank you AVOXI and team."
Asst. Manager – IT Support
Integrated With the Technologies Your Business Relies On
Frequently Asked Questions
How to set up automated callback software:
- First, you select the conditions that you would like to trigger a customer callback request. For example, you can choose to offer an automated callback if the estimated wait time is over 10 minutes.
- If these conditions are met, your callback request message is played for the customer.
- If they select the automatic callback option, they will be asked if they would like their return call to be made to their current number or a new one. If they would like to be called on a different number, they will be prompted to input the new number.
- The customer hangs up, and a virtual hold is placed in the queue to save their place. Once the virtual hold reaches the front of the line, Genius initiates a customer callback. Genius also tags this call with a callback label for your reporting and analytics.
- An automated message plays, informing the customer that this is the callback they requested. The customer will confirm they are ready for the callback before being connected to an agent.
Yes, international callbacks are no problem with AVOXI Genius.
Customer callback software is an included feature available to Genius Enterprise users.
See What Automated Callback Software Can Do for You
Enjoy a free 30 day trial of AVOXI to see what features like VoIP callback can do for your business or call center.
Get the Most Out of Your Queue Callback System
The AVOXI platform comes with much more than queue callback.
Interested in Trying Customer Callback Software for Free?
Schedule a demo to see what features like queue callback can do for you and try AVOXI for free!