How to Set Up Call Forwarding
Learn to create call forwarding rules for your AVOXI phone numbers and extensions.
Forward Calls to Any Number or Device
Forward calls to your virtual phone numbers or AVOXI Core extensions with the call forwarding feature.
Watch the video or read the user guide below to learn how to set up call forwarding.
To set up call forwarding on any number or extension, follow the instructions below:
- Enter the phone number that you wish calls to ring to in the field labeled Destination.
- If you are forwarding calls to a SIP address, select the correct address from the dropdown list.
- Leave the protocol set as UDP.
- Add a name for your forwarding rule.
- Choose how long you wish the call to ring before forwarding to voicemail or the next call forwarding rule.
- Choose how you wish your incoming caller ID to display.
- Click the Save button to activate your forwarding rule.
If you have multiple call forwarding rules, you can select how your calls are forwarded: in the order shown below, simultaneously, or randomly.
To change the default setting, select your new setting and click Save again.
Open a Support Ticket Online
Log into the AVOXI Core Portal. Create support tickets, view open cases, and more.
Customer Support Hours
Monday - Friday:
7 AM - 12 AM UTC