How to Set Up Call Forwarding
Learn to create call forwarding rules for your AVOXI phone numbers and extensions.
Managing the Call Forwarding Feature
Forward calls to your virtual phone numbers or AVOXI Core extensions with the call forwarding tool.
Follow these simple steps to set up your call forwarding rules:
- Enter the phone number that you wish calls to ring to in the field labeled Destination.
- If you are forwarding calls to a SIP address, add the SIP address in the space provided and leave the destination number blank. If you want to add multiple SIP address as failovers, make sure to add separate rules and set the forwarding sequence as “in the order shown below”.
- Leave protocol set as UDP.
- Add a name for your forwarding rule.
- Choose how long you wish the call to ring before forwarding to voicemail or the next rule.
- Choose how you wish your incoming caller ID to display.
Click the Save button to activate your forwarding rule.
If you have multiple call forwarding rules, you can select how your calls are forwarded: in the order shown below, simultaneously, or randomly.
To change the default setting, select your new setting and click Save again.
Have more questions?
View all FAQs about using the AVOXI Core Online Portal.
Customer Support Hours
Monday - Friday:
7 AM - 12 AM UTC