Back End Software Engineer
AVOXI is looking for experienced back end software engineers to help us make contact center software that improves the experience for our customer’s customers, contact center agents, and administrators. We do this by providing a cutting-edge contact center software platform leveraged by our customers around the world.
As a member of our growing team you’ll have the ability to continue improving your craft, growing your skills and helping those around you grow while working on a cloud-based communication platform using cutting edge technologies and practices.
- 4+ years professional software development
- 1+ years developing Go (Golang) including unit and integration testing
- 2+ years building SaaS products
- 2+ years experience in Agile development methodologies
- 1+ years experience with distributed or microservice environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
Preferred Skills & Interests:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Data modeling in distributed or microservices environments
- Working in Google Cloud Environment, including GKE, BigTable, and Spanner
- Experience with gRPC, especially forwards and backwards compatibility features
- Working with SRE teams or in DevOps environments
- Working in Continuous Deployment environments
- Integrating with CRM systems
- Working in Kanban environments
Benefits & Perks:
- Solid base salary
- Medical/Dental, 401(k)
- Casual dress
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly lunches
- Semi-annual hackathons
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.