Back End Software Engineer
AVOXI is looking for experienced back end software engineers to help us make contact center software that improves the experience for our customer’s customers, contact center agents, and administrators. We do this by providing a cutting-edge contact center software platform leveraged by our customers around the world.
As a member of our growing team you’ll have the ability to continue improving your craft, growing your skills and helping those around you grow while working on a cloud-based communication platform using cutting edge technologies and practices.
- 4+ years professional software development
- 1+ years developing Go (Golang) including unit and integration testing
- 2+ years building SaaS products
- 2+ years experience in Agile development methodologies
- 1+ years experience with distributed or microservice environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
Preferred Skills & Interests:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Data modeling in distributed or microservices environments
- Working in Google Cloud Environment, including GKE, BigTable, and Spanner
- Experience with gRPC, especially forwards and backwards compatibility features
- Working with SRE teams or in DevOps environments
- Working in Continuous Deployment environments
- Integrating with CRM systems
- Working in Kanban environments
Benefits & Perks:
- Solid base salary
- Medical/Dental, 401(k)
- Casual dress
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home opportunities
- Weekly lunches
- Semi-annual hackathons
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorised to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal Information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.