Business Development Representative
AVOXI, one of the fastest growing SaaS Companies in Atlanta, is seeking Business Development Representatives to join our dynamic team. This is an opportunity for someone who is competitive, passionate about technology, and eager to advance your career quickly based on performance by contributing directly to the growth of the company. The great thing about us is we're selling a must-have instead of a nice-to-have solution.
The AVOXI team is building products that make business communications simple and smart. We are re-imagining how teams communicate and engage with their customers. We are obsessive about customer happiness. We work together as thinkers, builders, problem-solvers and basically everyday heroes to build products that we are all proud of.
We are looking for new teammates to join us on this adventure we call working at Avoxi. With over 6000 customers and millions of interactions handled each month, we are making rapid strides in the contact center world. Read on and see if this is a challenge that excites you.
- Gain a strong understanding of both industry and product knowledge; you will be the expert in this field.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop targeted accounts in an outbound method, some inbound leads will be provided but this is primarily a hunter role.
- Set appointments for Account Executives.
- Tenaciously utilize phone, email, social media, and other methods to reach prospective customers through a high level of daily activities.
- Effectively communicate the value and benefits of Avoxi to prospects.
- Following up with inbound marketing leads
- Research companies, identify key decision makers and develop leads
- Update prospect interaction in CRM
- Collaborate with teammates to determine best practices and unique approaches to finding new opportunities
- Consistently achieve SQL quota of 16 per month to ensure revenue objectives
- BA/BS Degree
- Excellent phone, listening, writing, and presentation skills
- Highly organized; strong time management skills
- Proficient with email, voicemail, G-Suite
- Cold Calling experience a plus
- CRM and prospecting experience a plus
- Positive Attitude and Open to Learning
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment
- Uncapped commission
- Unlimited PTO
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Terrific company culture of inclusiveness and valuing everyone’s contributions
Who are we?
AVOXI founded in 2001 is an international telecommunications company providing superior services to companies in over 140+ countries. Through reinvestment via this core business, AVOXI is constantly evolving new product lines and solutions allowing for innovation and cutting edge growth for our staff.
Our VISION: AVOXI seeks to create software to give users more control and more flexibility over their communication needs.
Our MISSION: Our mission is to become the largest supplier of global virtual phone numbers for business.
Our CULTURE: GO TIME!
G - Great Workplace
O - Organically Grow
T - Together we win
I - Innovate Boldly
M - Make the world better
E - Exceptional customer experience
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The employee is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.