Customer Marketing Manager
AVOXI, a global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company, provides enterprise voice and messaging software on a global scale. Giving international businesses the local presence they need to easily connect with their customers, AVOXI offers feature-rich voice technology with unparalleled coverage, quality and reliability.
Powering 7,000+ customers across 170+ countries and driving over 50+ million customer interactions every year, AVOXI's agile cloud platform enables customers to integrate with the technologies that matter most.
About the Role
AVOXI is looking for a results-driven, customer centric marketer to join our team as a Customer Success Manager to drive account expansion and growth across our global customer base.
You’ll be responsible for managing every phase of the customer journey - from onboarding to renewal - to ensure our customers are successful in achieving their desired outcomes, resulting in long-term renewal, account growth and advocacy. In this role, you’ll work closely with product, sales, marketing and customer success teams to build a customer engagement strategy that empowers customers to achieve business outcomes post-sale. This will be a new position within the marketing department that will play a critical role in scaling our growth across transactional and enterprise product lines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be an Expert in AVOXI’s Customer Journeys - Develop AVOXI’s customer lifecycle stages, identify buyer expansion paths and create strategic campaigns for each stage of the persona-specific end-user journey across our product lines.
- Develop Programs to Increase Product Adoption - Partner with product management, product marketing, and customer success to create effective programs to expand adoption across users, accelerate expansion, and support renewals.
- Spearhead Customer Advocacy - Champion the customer experience by identifying and nurturing AVOXI brand advocates. Outline programs that drive third-party reviews and customer case studies that continue fueling account upsell and expansion opportunities.
- Manage Customer Communication Calendar & Channels - Manage all customer communication touchpoints and channels to successfully hit monthly KPIs around usage, upsell and expansion, and advocacy. Collaborate with product marketing, product management, and customer success accordingly.
- Own Customer Marketing Metrics - Identify and manage key, measurable metrics (upsell, churn, etc.) for lifecycle programs encompassing a growth hacker mentality with the ability to test and scale rapidly.
- 5+ years experience in a customer marketing role or similar in B2B market, technology or software industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop strategies and integrated marketing campaigns that promote customer adoption; ability to carry out tactical elements of these plans
- Solid project management, planning, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Tech stack experience across CRM and marketing automation (preferably SF and Pardot)
- BA or BS degree, with concentration in communications, marketing, or business
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The employee is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorized to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.