Email Marketing Manager
AVOXI, a global Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company, provides enterprise voice and messaging software on a global scale. Giving international businesses the local presence they need to easily connect with their customers, AVOXI offers feature-rich voice technology with unparalleled coverage, quality and reliability.
Powering 7,000+ customers across 170+ countries and driving over 50+ million customer interactions every year, AVOXI's agile cloud platform enables customers to integrate with the technologies that matter most.
About the Role
Join the AVOXI Marketing team as our Email Marketing Manager and strategically drive our communications to entice, convert and upsell pipeline.
Successful candidates will be experienced marketers who are familiar with leveraging email to drive growth and retention. A critical member of our team, you’ll feel comfortable writing, editing, and designing a variety of emails to achieve different goals. You’ll be a master of direct-response copywriting and know how to integrate technologies to identify intent that triggers timely communications.
Your work will be critical in nurturing our leads, supporting the sales effort, educating our prospects and customers, informing partners and influencers, and retaining and growing our customer base.
- Lead our email marketing channel - defining overall strategy, improving processes and outlining key performance indicators that impact company growth.
- Work closely with the marketing team and other departments to curate AVOXI’s email calendar, ensuring international communication needs are being consistently met.
- Leverage email marketing to drive new acquisition pipeline while also expanding revenue opportunities across existing customer base.
- Identify and create segmented email marketing nurtures and drip campaigns to effectively move qualified leads through the pipeline.
- Lead direct-response style email strategies that engage and convert new leads.
- Collaborate with the BDR team to help accelerate pipeline velocity. Align outbound messaging and share best practices for optimal performance.
- Manage the email marketing tech stack – from data curation (ZoomInfo, Clearbit) to marketing automation. Bonus – coordinate with BDRs on their sales tech as well (Salesloft).
- Lead global email strategies while complying with regional email compliance and keeping up-to-date with current marketing trends.
- +2 years of experience in email marketing
- Experience in B2B demand generation, preferable in the SaaS vertical
- Certifications and/or deep experience with MAP platforms like Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or HubSpot
- Knowledge of email subscriber list best practices including GDPR and CAN-SPAM laws
- Experience coding emails and email templates
- Experience in an international marketing organization with multilingual marketing assets, teams dispersed around the world, and familiarity with international privacy laws (GDPR)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing preferred; MBA a plus
Benefits You’ll Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Ability to work locally remote in Atlanta, GA or Charleston, SC
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The employee is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorised to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal Information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.