Product Manager - Voice
The AVOXI team is building products that make business communications faster, simpler and smarter. We are re-imagining how teams communicate and engage with their customers. We are obsessive about customer happiness. We work together as thinkers, builders, problem-solvers and doers to build products that we are all proud of.
We are looking for superstars to join us on this adventure we call working at AVOXI. Read on and see if this is a challenge that excites you. We are currently looking for an amazing Product Manager to join our team.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for building the world’s best communications and customer engagement experience for businesses. This includes:
- Defining strategic initiatives and position them with executives
- Drive the roadmap for AVOXI’s international phone numbers product
- Drive daily stand-ups with engineering and work with them on continuous delivery
- Turn business requirements into epics and user stories for the engineering team
- Support sales and marketing teams with training, launch and revenue goals
- Walk in customers’ shoes and strive to make their experience better/happier/friction-free
- Innovate and collaborate - we work hard, we work together and we work to build better applications for business communications
The Product Manager will report to the VP of Product.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in the B2B product space (in a technical role, product role)
- The ability to empathize with customers/users and create product maps that help user adoption
- Experience in any of these is a big plus: VoIP / Global voice / UCaaS/ CCaaS/ Cloud Communications
- Worked closely with developers and communicate on that level
- Ideally comes from a CS or similar background
- Above all - a collaborator and learner
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision, life, short & long term disability
- 401(k) company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Bonus opportunity based on metrics and service quality
- MacBook Pro computers
- Opportunities for development and growth in a fast-paced global company
AVOXI, leading communication as a service (CaaS) provider, offers virtual phone numbers in 120+ countries to meet the international calling needs and contact center requirements for its clients. Integrating with contact centers to leverage cost savings and optimize functionality, AVOXI delivers international toll-free numbers, local phone numbers worldwide, and SIP trunks to global clients.
AVOXI serves the travel, airline, and hospitality industries; online retail and consumer durable goods industries; the gaming industry; and more, by extending the life and enhancing the capabilities of contact center platforms. AVOXI’s virtual number management platform includes 20+ advanced features such as call forwarding, call recording, conference calling, and virtual attendant. Our commitment to exceptional customer service and superior call quality drives our ongoing expansion, development, and partnerships. Visit www.avoxi.com for more information and pricing.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The employee is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING SUCH INFORMATION FOR PURPOSES OF A JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for considering employment at AVOXI. As part of your application for a career with us, we will ask you to disclose certain personal information. With reference to various data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and POPIA, and/or section 18 of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, we assure you that your personal information will be protected and only used for the intended purposes as set out below.
All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any purpose other than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position. The following personal information may be collected through this job application process:
Your title, full names, surname, ID number, date of birth, education, qualifications, criminal history, employment history, employment references from previous employers, as well as telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail addresses, postal address, and physical address.
The above information will be requested and obtained from you directly, or from a third party or licensed recruiter whom you have authorised to submit it to us on your behalf.
By applying for a position, you are giving AVOXI voluntary consent to access and process your personal Information and share the information with third parties if and when needed for the purpose of background and verification checks. If you are hired by AVOXI the information will be transferred to our Payroll Management System and shared with statutory and/or regulatory bodies as required by specific laws.
We wish you the best with your job application!
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.