Support Engineer (Tier 3)
Hiring For The Following Shifts: 1st Shift (12a - 9a ET), 2nd Shift (8a - 5p ET), and 3rd Shift (3p - 12a ET). Please email email@example.com directly with your requested shift timeslot to expedite your application process.
The Tier 3 support engineer is a multi-faceted role. The position will be an escalation point for technical problems and severity 1 issues, mentor team members to resolve problems, troubleshoot and replicate field found defects to present to Engineering and insure a great customer experience. The customer success operations team is involved with the entire customer journey from onboarding to sustaining maintenance.
- 5-7 years experience
- Customer facing experience
- SaaS / Software as a Service trouble shooting
- Ability to understand new priority technologies and interfaces
- B2B / Enterprise level mission critical software experience
- Knowledge In:
- Telecommunications (SIP)
- Number Portability
- Call routing and forwarding
Preferred Skills & Interests:
- Customer and solution driven team members
- Customers are your focus and delivering superior service is your goal
- Reducing customer friction through fast resolution
- Solution minded / Problem Solver
- Lifelong learner and mentor
- High energy
- Uses data to make decisions
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with match
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Holiday meals, snacks, and celebration lunches
- Opportunities for development and growth in a fast-paced global company
- Convenient downtown location
AVOXI values diversity and encourages people traditionally underrepresented in technology to apply.
Click below to email our corporate recruiter.