Get a Helsinki Virtual Phone Number
A Helsinki virtual phone number is a local Helsinki business number that you can use to forward calls anywhere in Finland or around the world. When you get a Helsinki phone number from AVOXI, you get 20+ features like auto attendant, worldwide call forwarding, custom caller ID, and call grouping at no additional cost. You can even set up extended call recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording. With no minimum contracts or cancellation fees, you can try your Helsinki virtual phone number for 30 days risk-free. Purchasing a Helsinki phone number instantly gives your business a local presence in Finlands's southern capital.
Benefits of Getting a Helsinki Phone Number for Business
Helsinki virtual number service includes a wide range of business benefits, including:
- Callers in Helsinki are more likely to interact with an area code they recognize.
- Forward calls anywhere in the world while your callers only pay local rates.
- You can set your Helsinki phone number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- Use unlimited call conferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up extended call recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI provisions local Helsinki virtual numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers on 3 continents to ensure maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Helsinki virtual phone numbers from AVOXI include 20+ Cloud PBX features like time-of-day routing, global teleconferencing, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Instead?
Get 20+ Business Features When You Buy a Helsinki Phone Number
When you purchase Helsinki phone numbers for business, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Hosted Call Recording
IVR / Virtual Attendant
Time of Day Routing
Mobile User Interface
Voicemail to Email
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for You?
How to Buy a Helsinki Phone Number for Your Business
You can set up toll free and local Helsinki virtual numbers today by purchasing a number online or calling us from any of our global numbers. If you would like a specific phone number custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Does a Helsinki Virtual Phone Number Cost?
AVOXI provides a range of Helsinki phone number packages to meet the needs of companies of all sizes. Helsinki virtual number plans with 430 minutes included start at $7.99 per month. Pay as you go plans start at $4.49 per month. Customers that expect a large volume of calls, or do not know how much call traffic to expect, should reach out to a specialist for a custom quote.
Buy Helsinki phone numbers and set up service online! After your purchase, a specialist will reach out and ensure your service is setup to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Want to Learn More About Virtual Number Service in Helsinki or Around the World?
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 120+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in Helsinki
Helsinki International Dialing Code: +358
Local Helsinki Dial-Code: 9
Population: 1.4+ million
Economy: Finland has a highly industrialized, mixed economy with international trade accounting for a third of GDP. As Finlands richest city, its largest economic sectors are electronics, machinery, vehicles, engineered metal products, forest industry, and chemicals. Its highest trade partners include the United States, China, United Kingdom, Japan, Australia and South Korea.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up local Helsinki numbers?
AVOXI provides toll free and local Helsinki phone numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your number is activated the following business day.
I already have a Helsinki virtual number but would like to use AVOXI's services. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with your current Helsinki virtual phone number, simply port your existing business number to AVOXI. This is generally a quick and simple process!
Do I need to provide documentation to buy a Helsinki phone number? What about toll free numbers?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase Helsinki phone numbers for business.