Seychelles Virtual Number Services for Business
A Seychelles virtual number is a Seychelles phone number that allows callers to reach your business for little or no cost. Seychelles virtual phone numbers start with a local, national, or toll free dial-code. Virtual Seychelle phone numbers include 20+ business features like call conferencing, virtual attendant, 15 days free call recording, call forwarding to any device worldwide and many more at no extra cost. There are no minimum contracts or setup fees, and you may test your Seychelles virtual numbers for 30 days risk-free. Get a Seychelles phone number today and instantly connect to one of the worlds most tourist-driven economies.
Benefits of Seychelles Virtual Phone Numbers
A more cost-effective alternative to traditional telephone service, Seychelles virtual numbers from AVOXI come with a wide range of business features, including:
- Callers in Seychelles are more likely to interact with dial-codes they recognize.
- Forward calls to any device worldwide with custom rules like time-of-day routing.
- Use your Seychelles virtual number as your custom caller ID when making calls.
- Set up unlimited call conferencing rooms for up to 500 participants.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up an extended plan per your needs.
- Reduce your call costs with the most competitive call forwarding rates worldwide.
- Activate Seychelles virtual numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- View or download call logs and analytics from AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- AVOXI hosts data centers on 3 continents to ensure maximum uptime and top call quality.
- There are no setup costs or minimum contracts with AVOXI. Try service for 30 days risk-free.
- Get 20+ business features included your Seychelles virtual number, including advanced call forwarding, virtual attendant, call grouping, and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Your Seychelles Virtual Number Includes 20+ Business Features
When you set up local Seychelle phone numbers, you instantly gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based business phone system that allows you leverage to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing Cloud PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Get an Seychelle Phone Number Today
You can set up service today by purchasing a Seychelles phone number online or calling us directly from any of our international business numbers. If you would like to request a specific phone number or get custom pricing, please contact us or fill out the short quote form.
Set up your virtual phone numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a worldwide leader in local and international business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, our reliable VoIP network handles 40,000+ minutes of calls for companies in over 50 countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Enjoy maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized VoIP network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
- Expert Support: With locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong, experienced technical support is available anytime you may need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 120+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in the Seychelles
The Seychelles economy is based on fishing, tourism, the processing of coconuts and vanilla, rope, boat building, printing, furniture, and beverages. Recent growth in the Indian Ocean tourist destination has moved Seychelles to upper-middle-income statues. Key trade partners include the United Arab Emirates, France, Spain, and South Africa.
Want to learn more about local virtual numbers in Seychelles or worldwide?
Talk to an AVOXI specialist today and learn more about virtual number service in Seychelles or around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions About Seychelle Virtual Numbers
I already have an Seychelles phone number but would like to lower costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To use our forwarding rates or features with an existing number, simply port your current phone number to AVOXI. Learn more about porting your local numbers.
How long does it take to set up a virtual number in Seychelles?
AVOXI provides toll free and local Seychelles numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your Seychelles business number is activated the following business day.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a Seychelles virtual number?
There are no documentation requirements to set up toll free numbers in Seychelles. If you would like to purchase a city-specific local number, you may need to provide a copy of your ID or company registration.