Expand Your Business with Virtual Numbers in Sweden
Virtual phone numbers in Sweden help you establish credibility callers at a local level. AVOXI offers toll free and local Sweden virtual numbers at globally competitive rates. Virtual local number service comes with over 40 VoIP features like hosted call recording, worldwide call forwarding, IVR, and many more. By setting up local Sweden virtual numbers for business, you immediately establish a local presence in one of the world’s most competitive mixed economies.
Business Benefits of Getting Sweden Virtual Numbers
A more cost-effective alternative to traditional telephone service, virtual phone numbers in Sweden include a wide range of business benefits, such as:
- Forward phone calls to your office or mobile, no matter where you are.
- Establish a professional appearance to callers in Sweden
- No hardware requirements.
- Reduced Sweden call costs with low rates from AVOXI.
- Activate your Sweden business number in under 48 hours.
- View or download call logs and analytics from AVOXI’s Online Portal.
- Get 40+ VoIP PBX features included your virtual number, including advanced call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR, call handling, and more!
How Much Do Sweden Virtual Phone Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes setting up Sweden phone numbers for business simple and cost effective. Sweden virtual numbers packages with 430 minutes of talk time included start at $7.99 (kr 70.45) per month. You may get pay-as-you-go plans for as little as $4.49 (kr 39.50) per month. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Services Instead?
Local Virtual Numbers in Sweden Available from Most Cities
AVOXI provides virtual numbers from most cities in Sweden and 120+ countries around the world. Popular virtual number codes in Sweden include:
Stockholm | Orebro | Malmo | Uppsala| Vasteras
Want to Learn More About Getting Sweden Virtual Numbers?
How to Buy a Sweden Phone Number for Business
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up virtual phone numbers in Sweden. To get a Sweden virtual number today:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about virtual number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose a Sweden virtual number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. If you don’t see the business number you need? Just let us know and we will order it for you!
Doing Business with Virtual Numbers in Sweden
Sweden is a Scandinavian nation in Northern Europe, bordered by Norway, Finland, the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Bothnia. Stockholm is the capital city and is built over 14 islands, with other popular cities including Malmö and Gothenburg. Sweden’s has a competitive yet mixed economy, financed through high-income taxes with almost 90% of businesses being privately owned. Import and exports contribute 84% of GDP, the main industries including motor vehicles, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, industrial machines, precision equipment, chemical goods, home goods and appliances, forestry, iron, and steel.
40+ Business Phone Features Included When You Get Sweden Virtual Numbers
AVOXI includes VoIP PBX software with your virtual numbers in Sweden. Manage your VoIP service settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly update call forwarding rules, view call analytics, set up new numbers for your business, and enjoy 40+ other business features.
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized worldwide network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct partnerships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sweden Virtual Numbers
Does AVOXI offer toll free numbers in Sweden?
Yes, AVOXI provides Sweden toll free numbers. Sweden toll free numbers are identified by 020 dial-codes.
How long does it take to get a Sweden virtual number?
AVOXI provisions Sweden virtual phone numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your Sweden phone number is active the following day.
What area codes are available with virtual phone numbers in Sweden?
Sweden international dialing code is +46. AVOXI provides virtual local numbers from most cities in Sweden. Popular dial-codes include:
- Stockholm (8)
- Orebro (19)
- Motala (14)
- Malmo (40)
- Ryd (459)
What do I need to set up a virtual local number in Sweden?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase toll free or local virtual numbers in Sweden.
I already have a phone number in Sweden but want to reduce my costs with AVOXI’s call rates. What can I do?
To reduce your rates or use our business features with an existing Sweden phone number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting toll free and local Sweden virtual numbers is a simple process. Learn more about porting your existing business numbers here.