Try New Zealand Phone Number Forwarding Risk-Free
New Zealand call forwarding service allows you to route calls to any local or international location. AVOXI provides toll free and local New Zealand phone number forwarding with no setup fees or minimum contracts. In addition, New Zealand virtual number forwarding includes 20+ VoIP features like IVR, time-based call divert, simultaneous ringing, call recording and more at no extra cost. Try New Zealand's best call forwarding service for 30 days risk-free!
Expect the Best New Zealand Call Forwarding Service
New Zealand's Top Virtual Number Forwarding Service
- New Zealand phone number forwarding starts at just $7.99 per month.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or instantly activate an extended plan.
- Earn $25 - $1,000 when you transfer your forwarding numbers to AVOXI.
- Host unlimited call conference rooms with up to 500 participants.
- 24/7 technical support is included with every plan.
- New Zealand number forwarding includes 20+ VoIP features no extra cost.
- Outbound calling with custom caller ID is automatically included.
- Easily manage IVR menus, forwarding rules, call reports and much more from your Online User Interface.
- Activate New Zealand call forwarding service with no setup fees or contracts. Try any plan for 30 days risk-free!
Incoming Call Forwarding Features
- Forward calls from New Zealand number to any device worldwide.
- Customize your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime.
- Set up routing rules like time-based routing, simultaneous ringing, find-me follow-me forwarding and more at no extra cost.
Managing Your Incoming Calls
- Create unlimited call groups with designated handling rules.
- View detailed analytics and call logs in your Online User Interface.
- Instantly activate new phone numbers from 140+ countries online.
- Every New Zealand call forwarding service includes advanced routing, IVR, voicemail, call screening, call groups, and many more features.
Test the Best New Zealand Call Forwarding Service
- AVOXI ensures you get 99.99% uptime and reliable VoIP failover routing.
- Reduce costs and earn credit for every forwarding number you port to AVOXI.
- Hosted data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia ensure amazing call quality no matter where you are.
- AVOXI offers the best pricing and largest inventory of toll free and local forwarding numbers around the world.
- Host unlimited teleconference rooms with dedicated conferencing numbers available worldwide.
- Try any New Zealand call forwarding number for 30 days risk-free. There are no setup fees and you can port your phone numbers for free.
VoIP Features Included with Your NZ Call Forwarding Numbers
Customize 20+ business phone features from an easy-to-use online interface with any virtual business number plan. When it comes to delivering advanced features at an amazing value, nobody goes as far as AVOXI!
How to Get a New Zealand Call Forwarding Number Today
Start taking calls right away when you buy a New Zealand forwarding number online or set up your service directly by contacting us today. If you don't see the number you need online, let us know! We can secure new toll free and local forwarding numbers in 1-2 business days (time may vary).
Activate your New Zealand call forwarding service today with any of these options:
- Set up New Zealand phone number forwarding online and start customizing your features instantly. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to test your new number and answer any questions about your call forwarding features.
- Call us directly from any of our international phone numbers to ask us any questions you have about our New Zealand call forwarding plans or to have a specialist help you set up your service.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for custom business phone numbers for forwarding.
What Does Toll Free or Local Call Forwarding in New Zealand Cost?
New Zealand Local Number Forwarding: New Zealand local number forwarding starts at just $7.99 per month. Inbound rates depend on your plan and range from $0.015 - $0.051 per minute. There are no setup fees or cancellation costs.
New Zealand Toll Free Forwarding: New Zealand toll free forwarding plans are available as low as $25.99 per month. Inbound rates depend on your plan and range from $0.14 - $0.216 per minute. There are no setup fees or cancellation costs.
Buy NZ Call Forwarding Numbers Online
Buy NZ Call Forwarding Numbers Online
Start taking calls within minutes when you buy New Zealand call forwarding number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to verify your account and test your new number for you.
Schedule a Demo with Our Experts
Talk to an Expert
Find the Best New Zealand Call Forwarding Numbers for Your Business
AVOXI provides toll free and local forwarding numbers in New Zealand. Popular local dial-codes include Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton, and Queenstown DID numbers. Every number type can be used for outbound calls and inbound call forwarding to any location worldwide.
Call AVOXI Today for More New Zealand Phone Number Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
With AVOXI, you can typically set up toll free or local New Zealand number forwarding in 24 - 48 hours or less. It can take longer if numbers are not in stock.
Yes, every call forwarding plan from AVOXI includes outbound calling. You can also set up custom caller ID and SIP trunking.
To use our services with your existing business numbers, simply port your current call forwarding numbers to our global network. AVOXI will transfer your phone numbers for free at any time.
You'll receive an email with your AVOXI Core login information. An AVOXI representative will contact you within 24 business hours to test your call quality and ensure your features are set up correctly.
There are no special documentation requirements to set up New Zealand toll free or local number forwarding.
In addition to the best New Zealand call forwarding service for business, popular solutions from AVOXI include International VoIP Numbers, Contact Centers Solutions, and Global SIP Trunking.