Try New Zealand Virtual Phone Numbers Risk-Free
A New Zealand VoIP number is a toll free or local NZ virtual phone number that can forward calls to any location worldwide. All New Zealand virtual landlines from AVOXI include 20+ VoIP features like advanced call forwarding, IVR, call recording and many more at no extra cost. You can get New Zealand virtual numbers with no setup fees or minimum contracts and even port NZ virtual numbers for free. Try the best New Zealand virtual phone number service for 30 days risk-free!
Expect the Best NZ Virtual Number Service
New Zealand's Top Virtual Phone Number Provider
- Toll free and local NZ virtual numbers available.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or instantly activate an extended plan.
- Use your NZ virtual numbers as your custom caller ID when making calls.
- Earn $25 - $1,000 by transferring NZ virtual phone numbers to AVOXI.
- Host unlimited call conference rooms with up to 500 participants.
- Get covered by expert 24/7 technical support.
- Your NZ VoIP numbers include 20+ features no extra cost.
- Easily manage IVR menus, call forwarding rules, call analytics and much more from your Online User Interface.
- Buy New Zealand virtual phone numbers with no setup fees or contracts. Try any plan for 30 days risk-free!
Virtual Number Forwarding
- Set up NZ virtual number forwarding to any device worldwide.
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime.
- Customize call forwarding rules like time-based routing, simultaneous ringing, find-me-follow-me and more at no extra cost.
Managing Your Inbound Calls
- Create unlimited call groups with custom handling rules.
- View detailed analytics and call logs in your Online User Interface.
- Instantly activate new phone numbers from 140+ countries online.
- Every New Zealand virtual number includes advanced forwarding, IVR, voicemail, call screening, call groups, and many more features.
Outbound Calls and SIP Trunking
- All NZ VoIP numbers include global outbound dialing.
- Use your NZ virtual numbers as your custom caller ID.
- Establish controls on outbound dialing with call barring rules.
- Instantly add SIP trunks with up to 480 channels to any virtual number.
- Instantly add, remove, and manage SIP trunks online anytime from your AVOXI Core User Interface.
Try the Best NZ VoIP Number Service Risk-Free
- With AVOXI, you get 99.99% uptime and reliable VoIP failover routing.
- Reduce costs and earn credit for every phone number you port to AVOXI.
- Hosted data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia ensure amazing call quality no matter where you are.
- AVOXI offers the best pricing and largest inventory of toll free and local virtual phone numbers around the world.
- Try your NZ virtual number service for 30 days risk-free. There are no setup fees and you can transfer your phone numbers for free.
VoIP Features Included with Your Chicago Phone Numbers
Set up New Zealand virtual phone numbers with AVOXI and instantly gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. Customize 20+ VoIP features, set dynamic call forwarding rules, monitor your call recordings, view detailed analytics and much more from your User Interface. AVOXI Core can easily integrate with your existing phone system or act as a stand-alone PBX.
How to Get a New Zealand Phone Number Today
Setting up phone numbers in NZ is easy and affordable with AVOXI. Get a New Zealand virtual phone number today with any of these options:
- Buy New Zealand phone numbers online and start customizing your call forwarding rules today. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new number, and answer any questions you may have. Local New Zealand phone numbers start at just $7.99 per month.
- Call us directly from any of our business phone numbers to share any questions you have about our service or to have an AVOXI specialist help set up your new virtual phone numbers in New Zealand or anywhere else.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for a custom business phone number.
How Much Do NZ Virtual Landlines Cost?
NZ virtual phone numbers are available for as little as $7.99 per month. Average call rates depend on your service plan. Standard inbound call rates in local number plans range from $0.009 - $0.04 per minute. There are no setup costs, minimum contracts, or number porting fees. Try any NZ VoIP number plan for 30 days risk-free.
Buy New Zealand Virtual Phone Numbers Online
Buy NZ Virtual Phone Numbers Online
Start taking calls within minutes when you buy New Zealand phone number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to verify your account and test your new number for you.
Schedule a Demo with Our Experts
Reviews from Our Customers
Find the Best New Zealand Virtual Number for Your Business
AVOXI provides toll free and local virtual numbers in New Zealand. Popular local dial-codes include Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Hamilton, Napier, Queenstown, and Wellington DID numbers. Every number type can be used for outbound calls and inbound call forwarding to any location worldwide.
Auckland Virtual Phone Numbers
Christchurch Virtual Phone Numbers
Dunedin Virtual Phone Numbers
Hamilton Virtual Phone Numbers
Queenstown Virtual Phone Numbers
Napier Virtual Phone Numbers
Wellington Virtual Phone Numbers
Call AVOXI Today for More New Zealand Phone Number Coverage
Why So Many Companies Choose AVOXI
There's a reason that over 5,000 businesses worldwide trust AVOXI as their VoIP number provider. Direct interconnects with Tier 1 carriers around the world allows AVOXI to deliver reliable, high-quality business phone service globally. Our customers get the best in VoIP number reliability and failover provisioning, including fully redundant call routing and 24/7 fraud monitoring. Whether you use AVOXI as your standalone phone service or simply add our virtual landline numbers to your existing business phone system, you get:
AVOXI's global VoIP phone number network is backed by multiple data centers with failover routing worldwide.
Every international VoIP phone number plan includes access to 24/7 support and a dedicated account manager.
Superior Call Quality
Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI score above the global standard for "excellent" VoIP call quality.
Compare your current VoIP telephone number rates and learn how much you can save by switching to AVOXI.
AVOXI's inventory of hard-to-get virtual telephone numbers means you can start taking calls anywhere, fast.
Easily add our VoIP numbers to your current system or use AVOXI as your complete business phone service.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you purchase a New Zealand number in the online shopping cart, your new business number is set up and activated within 30 minutes or less. If your business email does not match your listed company, an AVOXI expert may reach out to confirm your account details before unblocking the number.
New Zealand's international dial-code is +64. Local NZ virtual phone numbers have a one digit area code followed by seven digits. New Zealand toll free numbers have the +0800 prefix followed by six digits in most cases, though some have seven digits.
To use our services with existing virtual business numbers in New Zealand, simply port your business phone numbers to AVOXI. Porting NZ phone numbers are quick and easy.
There are no special documentation requirements to get toll free or local NZ VoIP numbers.
AVOXI provides toll free and local New Zealand virtual numbers from most cities. Popular options include:
- Auckland Virtual Numbers: +9
- Christchurch Virtual Numbers: +3
- Wellington Virtual Numbers: +4
In addition to the best NZ virtual phone number service for business, popular solutions from AVOXI include International VoIP Numbers, Virtual Contact Centers, and Global SIP Trunking.