Expand with a China Toll Free Number
A China toll free number is a virtual business number that allows callers in mainland China to reach you without being charged. AVOXI provides toll free 8oo numbers and China 400 numbers. For most businesses, we recommend getting a 400 number in China. Chinese toll free numbers include 20+ features at no extra charge, and there are no setup fees or minimum contracts. You can even try your Chinese toll free service for 30 days risk-free. Get a China toll free number today and establish a professional appearance in Asia's largest economy and the world's fastest growing consumer market.
What's the difference between China 400 numbers and 800 numbers?
- China 800 numbers are not mobile-accessible, meaning that they can only be reached from landlines. Two 800 numbers are required for full coverage in Northern and Southern China.
- China 400 numbers are mobile-accessible and more reliable more affordable than traditional China toll free numbers. Unlike China 800 numbers, you only need one 400 number for coverage throughout mainland China.
Why AVOXI is the Top China Toll Free Number Provider
AVOXI has gone further than the rest to establish the most reliable Chinese toll free number service at the lowest prices on market. The benefits of getting a China 400 number from AVOXI include:
- Callers in China are more likely to reach out to companies that use a 400 number.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees with AVOXI.
- Direct interconnects in China allow AVOXI to offer the lowest China toll free prices worldwide.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up extended recording based on your needs.
- Customize 20+ VoIP features included with your service at no extra cost.
- You can try your China 400 numbers for 30 days risk-free.
- Locations in Hong Kong and around the world means 24/7 phone support is always available.
- AVOXI maintains multiple data centers in Hong Kong, Africa, and the USA to ensure exceptional call quality and service uptime.
- AVOXI is one of the only providers allowed to carry China numbers in inventory. This means we can activate your number as soon as your documentation is approved while most providers must order new numbers for each customer.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Phone Numbers in China Instead?
China Toll Free Numbers Include 20+ Features At No Extra Cost
AVOXI includes over 20 VoIP business features when you purchase China toll free numbers. Business features include advanced call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your China toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules view call logs and analytics, self-provision new China phone numbers online, and much more.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Buy a China Toll Free Number Today
Purchasing virtual China numbers is quick, easy, and affordable with AVOXI. You can set up local China numbers today by purchasing a virtual number online or calling us directly from any of our global business numbers. If you would like to a find a specific virtual phone number or get custom pricing, let us know today!
How Much Does a China 400 Number Cost?
China toll free number plans start at $25.99 per month. Average call charges vary by package and start as low as $0.12 per minute for toll free plans and $0.042 with a local number plan. If you expect a large volume of calls or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates!
Set up your toll free 400 number online. After your order, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality VoIP business services around the world for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in China
In terms of total GDP, China boasts the second largest economy in the world. It is also one of the fastest growing economies in the world. China’s top industries include mining, petroleum, coal, aluminum, ore processing, as well as production of automobiles, electronics, toys and other consumer products. The USA, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan represent China’s key trade partners. The Boston Consulting Group estimates that China will account for 27% of all consumption growth by 2021, making the country a hotspot for companies looking to expand globally.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in China or Around the World?
Frequently Asked Questions About China Toll Free Service
Does AVOXI provide China local numbers?
Yes, AVOXI provides China local phone numbers from Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
How long does it take to set up China toll free numbers?
AVOXI provisions China toll free numbers and local phone numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less after receiving documentation. In most cases, your Chinese business number is activated the following business day.
Do I need to provide documentation to get a China toll free number? What about virtual local numbers?
You do not need to have an office location in China to get local or 400 numbers. You simply need to provide a copy of your company license or a copy of a company representative’s passport. To get a China local number, you may be asked to provide proof of your company’s address. If that is the case, a utility bill satisfies this requirement.
Can I get a custom China toll free number?
Yes. Business phone numbers that spell company name or service are known as toll free vanity numbers. Learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business.
Which regions are covered by my China toll free number?
China 800 numbers require two separate numbers for full coverage of mainland China. China 400 numbers include complete toll free coverage throughout mainland China.
What does my China toll free number look like?
China’s international dialing code is +86. China toll free numbers have a 400 or 800 prefix. 400 numbers from AVOXI that forward calls internationally are indicated by the 4000, 4001 or 4006 prefixes. AVOXI’s Asia point of presence (PoP) located in Hong Kong ensures coverage and reliability within the Asia Pacific region along with superior call quality.
I already have a Chinese business phone number but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing China toll free number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI.