Expand with a China Toll Free Number
A China toll free number is a business phone number in China that allows callers to reach your company free of charge. Due to their dial-codes, toll free numbers in China are also known as China 400 numbers. There are some important differences between these numbers to consider:
- China 800 numbers are traditional toll free lines in China. These numbers are not mobile-accessible, meaning that they can only be reached from landlines. In addition, two 800 numbers are required for full coverage in Northern and Southern China.
- China 400 numbers are the popular replacement for traditional 800 numbers in China. 400 phone numbers are mobile-accessible and are usually more affordable than traditional China toll free numbers. In addition, a single 400 number provides toll free coverage throughout mainland China.
Chinese business phone numbers include 20+ VoIP features. You may test your China toll free number for 30 days risk-free. Get a toll free number in China today and establish a professional appearance in the world’s second-largest economy and fastest growing consumer market.
Business Benefits of Toll Free Numbers in China
China 400 numbers are one of the most popular toll free number services in Asia. The business benefits of getting a Chinese business number from AVOXI include:
- Callers in China are more likely to reach out to companies that use a 400 number.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees with AVOXI.
- You can set up a China 400 number with any phone system - no new hardware required.
- With low rates from AVOXI, call forwarding from China is affordable for any business.
- AVOXI will activate your Chinese business number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up extended recording based on your needs.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- With locations in Hong Kong and around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI maintains multiple data centers in Hong Kong, Africa, and the USA to ensure exceptional call quality and system uptime.
- Test your China 400 numbers for 30 days risk-free from AVOXI.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Phone Numbers in China Instead?
Chinese Business Phone Numbers Include 20+ PBX Features
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP business features when you purchase China toll free numbers. Business features include advanced call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your China toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules view call logs and analytics, self-provision new China phone numbers online, and much more.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Buy a China Toll Free Number Today
Purchasing virtual China numbers is quick, easy, and affordable with AVOXI. You can set up local China numbers today by purchasing a virtual number online or calling us directly from any of our global business numbers. If you would like to a find a specific virtual phone number or get custom pricing, let us know today!
How Much Does a China 400 Number Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get toll free numbers in China. China 800 number plans start as low as $31.25 per month. China 400 number plans start at $43.99 per month. Average call charges vary by package and start as low as $0.18 per minute for toll free plans and $0.042 with a local number plan. If you expect a large volume of calls or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates!
Set up your China 400 number online. After your order, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
Hong Kong: +852 30114974
Australia: 1 800 834558
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality VoIP business services around the world for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in China
In terms of total GDP, China boasts the second largest economy in the world. It is also one of the fastest growing economies in the world. China’s top industries include mining, petroleum, coal, aluminum, ore processing, as well as production of automobiles, electronics, toys and other consumer products. The USA, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan represent China’s key trade partners. The Boston Consulting Group estimates that China will account for 27% of all consumption growth by 2021, making the country a hotspot for companies looking to expand globally.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in China or Around the World?
Frequently Asked Questions About China Toll Free Service
Does AVOXI provide China local numbers?
Yes, AVOXI provides China local phone numbers from Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
How long does it take to set up business phone numbers in China?
AVOXI provisions China toll free numbers and local phone numbers in under 48 hours after receiving documentation. In most cases, your Chinese business number is activated the following business day.
Do I need to provide documentation to get toll free number China? What about virtual local numbers?
You do not need to have an office location in China to get local or 400 numbers. You simply need to provide a copy of your company license or a copy of a company representative’s passport. To get a China local number, you may be asked to provide proof of your company’s address. If that is the case, a utility bill satisfies this requirement.
Can I get a custom Chinese business number?
Yes. Business phone numbers that spell company name or service are known as toll free vanity numbers. Learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business.
Which regions are covered by my business phone number?
China 800 numbers require two separate numbers for full coverage of mainland China. China 400 numbers include complete toll free coverage throughout mainland China.
What does my China toll free number look like?
China’s international dialing code is +86. China toll free numbers have a 400 or 800 prefix. 400 numbers from AVOXI that forward calls internationally are indicated by the 4000, 4001 or 4006 prefixes. AVOXI’s Asia point of presence (PoP) located in Hong Kong ensures coverage and reliability within the Asia Pacific region along with superior call quality.
I already have a Chinese business phone number but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing China toll free number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI.