Expand into Asia with a China Toll Free Number
A China toll free number is a virtual number for business that provides a way for callers to reach your company free of charge. Due to their dial-codes, toll free numbers in China are also known as China 800 numbers or 400 numbers. There are some important differences between these numbers to consider:
- China 800 numbers are traditional toll free lines in China. These numbers are not mobile-accessible, meaning that they can only be reached from landlines. In addition, two 800 numbers are required for full coverage in Northern and Southern China.
- 400 numbers are the popular replacement for traditional 800 numbers in China. 400 phone numbers are mobile-accessible and are usually more affordable than traditional China toll free numbers. In addition, a single 400 number provides full coverage of mainland China. Though referred to as toll free, 400 numbers are actually ‘shared cost’ numbers, meaning that callers are charged the same amount as they would be for a local phone call.
When you get a toll free number in China, you instantly establish a professional appearance in the world’s second-largest economy and fastest growing consumer market.
Why Companies Use China Toll Free Numbers
China 400 numbers are one of the most popular toll free number services in Asia. The business benefits of getting a China toll free number from AVOXI include:
- Callers in China are more likely to reach out to companies that use a 400 number.
- 400 numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Getting China 400 numbers is easy and requires no additional hardware.
- China toll free numbers are easy to remember and help your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, call forwarding from China is affordable for any business.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to forward calls based on flexible routing rules.
- Activating China 400 numbers takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- China toll free numbers from AVOXI include 40+ business features like advanced call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Do 400 Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get toll free numbers in China. China 800 number plans start as low as $31.25 per month. China 400 number plans start at $43.99 per month. Average call charges vary by package, and start as low as $0.18 per minute. If you expect a large volume of calls, or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Phone Numbers in China Instead?
40+ VoIP Features Included When You Get a 400 Number in China
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP business features when you purchase China toll free numbers. Business features include advanced call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your China toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new China phone numbers online, and much more. Learn more about AVOXI's VoIP business features.
How to Buy China Toll Free Numbers
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get China toll free numbers. To get a 400 number or China 800 number today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about China toll free numbers; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose a China 800 or 400 phone number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the China toll free number you need? Tell us and we will order it for you!
Doing Business in China with 400 Numbers
In terms of total GDP, China boasts the second largest economy in the world. It is also one of the fastest growing economies in the world. China’s top industries include mining, petroleum, coal, aluminum, ore processing, as well as production of automobiles, electronics, toys and other consumer products. The USA, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan represent China’s key trade partners. The Boston Consulting Group estimates that China will account for 27% of all consumption growth by 2021, making the country a hotspot for companies looking to expand globally.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in China or Other Countries?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does AVOXI offer local phone numbers in China?
Yes, AVOXI provides China local phone numbers from Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
How long does it take to get a 400 number in China?
AVOXI provisions China toll free numbers and local phone numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your China phone number is activated the following business day.
Can I get custom China toll free numbers?
Yes, these are called vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Do I need to provide special documentation to get a China toll free number? What about local phone numbers in China?
You do not need to have an office location in China to get local or 400 numbers. You simply need to provide a copy of your company license or a copy of a company representative’s passport. To get a China local number, you may be asked to provide proof of your company’s address. If that is the case, a utility bill satisfies this requirement.
Is my China toll free number free for mobile callers?
Yes, if you choose a 400 toll free number. China 800 numbers are not mobile-accessible.
Can I look up available China toll free numbers?
You may check China toll free number availability by viewing our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often carries more phone numbers in inventory than are displayed in the shopping cart. In addition, new Chinese toll free numbers can be secured at any time. If you do not see the business number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
What regions are covered by my China toll free number?
China 800 numbers require two separate numbers for full coverage of mainland China. China 400 numbers do not include the same limitation.
What does my China toll free number look like?
China’s international dialing code is +86. China toll free numbers have a 400 or 800 prefix. 400 numbers from AVOXI that forward calls internationally are indicated by the 4000, 4001 or 4006 prefixes. AVOXI’s Asia point of presence (PoP) located in Hong Kong ensures coverage and reliability within the Asia Pacific region along with superior call quality.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to China toll free number service, popular services from AVOXI include: