Expand into Asia with a Japan Toll Free Number
A Japan toll free number is an IP phone number that allows callers to reach your business free of charge. Because local carriers often provide numbers with their own company prefixes, international toll free numbers in Japan come in many different dialing formats. However, the most popular business numbers in Japan are “domestic” toll free numbers. These Japan toll free numbers use the 0120 prefix. Japan toll free numbers are also known as “free dial” or “free call” numbers. When you get a free call number in Japan, you instantly establish a professional business presence in the world’s third-largest economy.
Why Companies Use Japan Toll Free Numbers
Free call numbers are one of the most popular business phone services for companies expanding in Asia. The business benefits of getting a Japan toll free number from AVOXI include:
- Callers in Japan are more likely to reach out to companies that use a 0120 number.
- 0120 numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Getting a toll free number in Japan is easy and requires no additional hardware.
- Free call numbers are easy to remember and help your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, call forwarding from Japan is cost-effective for any business.
- Advanced call forwarding rules allow you to route calls based on flexible forwarding rules.
- Activating free call numbers takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Japan toll free numbers from AVOXI include 40+ business features like advanced call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Do Japan Toll Free Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get free call numbers in Japan. Japan toll free number plans with 105 minutes of talk time included start at $39.49. Per-minute plans are available for $30.49. Customers interested in discounted rates for alternative options should contact AVOXI about Japan toll free number alternatives or learn more about local phone numbers in Japan.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Phone Numbers in Japan Instead?
40+ VoIP Features Included When You Get a Toll Free Number in Japan
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP business features when you purchase Japan toll free numbers. Business features include virtual call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your Japan toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new free call numbers online, and much more. Learn more about AVOXI's VoIP business features.
How to Purchase Japan Toll Free Numbers
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to set up toll free numbers in Japan. To get a free call number today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Japan toll free numbers; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose an 0120 number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. If you don't see the 0120 number you need or you would like a different type of free call number, tell us and we will order it for you!
Doing Business in Japan
Japan commands the world’s second-largest developed economy, and third-largest overall. The country’s amazing growth over the last 60 years initially came mostly from a strong manufacturing industry. While Japan is still a worldwide leader in the production of automobiles and high-tech items, most of its economic output comes from service industries such as banking, insurance, real estate, telecommunications, and transportation. Important trade partners include the US, China, Australia, and South Korea. Japan is frequently ranked among world’s most innovative countries, in terms of the number of patents filed each year.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Japan or Other Countries?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions About Japan Toll Free Numbers
How long does it take to set up a Japan toll free number?
AVOXI provisions Japan toll free numbers and local phone numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your free call number is activated the following business day.
Can I get a custom free call number in Japan?
Yes, these are called vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Does AVOXI offer local phone numbers in Japan?
Yes, AVOXI provides local phone numbers from Tokyo, Osaka, and Yokohama.
I already have a free call number in Japan, but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP feautes with an existing Japan toll free number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Learn more about porting your existing free call numbers here.
What does my Japan toll free number look like?
Japan’s international dialing code is +81. Japan toll free numbers include many different prefixes, though 0120 is the most popular. 0120 numbers are followed by six-digits, while most other free call numbers include seven.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a Japan toll free number? What about local phone numbers in Japan?
You are not required to provide special documentation to obtain local or toll free numbers in Japan.
Why does AVOXI recommend using 0120 numbers instead of other free call number options?
In Japan, 0120 numbers are “domestic” toll free numbers. These free call numbers have no mobile restrictions. If you set up a standard Japan toll free number, it may not be possible for callers on certain networks to reach you.
Can I look up available Japan toll free numbers?
You may view available free call numbers on our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often carries additional phone numbers in inventory that are not displayed in the shopping cart. In addition, new Japan toll free numbers can be secured at any time. If you do not see the free call number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
What regions are covered by my Japan toll free number?
There are no coverage restrictions when using 0120 numbers. Other types of free call numbers, such as 0800 numbers, may not mobile accessible to callers on all networks in Japan.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to toll free service in Japan, popular services from AVOXI include: