Gain Local Presence with a Chinese Virtual Phone Number
A China DID number is a local virtual number that forwards calls to your business line, regardless of where you are. China local numbers from AVOXI include 20+ VoIP service features like call conferencing, global call forwarding, virtual attendant, 15 days of free call recording and more. In addition, you can test your China VoIP number for 30 days risk-free. Set up a VoIP virtual number in China and establish a local presence in Asia's largest economy today.
Business Benefits of China Virtual Number Services
Originally created for companies to assign dedicated phone numbers to their employees, China DID numbers now include a range of business benefits. These include:
- Potential customers in China are more likely to interact with an area code they recognize.
- You can set your local China number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- There are no setup costs, contracts or cancellation fees with China VoIP numbers.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you maximum control over your settings and analytics.
- Get unlimited teleconferencing with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up extended call recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI provisions China local numbers in 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers in Hong Kong, Africa, and the USA to ensure maximum uptime and perfect call quality no matter where you are.
- China virtual numbers from AVOXI include 20+ VoIP PBX features like time-of-day routing, global teleconferencing, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Services Instead?
How to Buy a Chinese Phone Number Today
Purchasing virtual China numbers is quick, easy, and affordable with AVOXI. You can set up local China numbers today by purchasing a virtual number online or calling us directly from any of our global business numbers. If you would like to a find a specific virtual phone number or get custom pricing, let us know today!
How Much Does a China Virtual Phone Number Cost?
AVOXI provides a range of China virtual phone number plans to meet the needs of companies of all sizes. Pricing for a local China DID number depends on the which city you would like service in. Pay-as-you-go plans from Shanghai start as low as $21.49 per month. Average call rates in high volume packages may be as low as $0.042 per minute. If you expect a large number of calls or do not know how much call traffic to expect, please reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote today!
Set up your virtual China numbers online. Afterward, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
Hong Kong: +852 30114974029
Australia: 1 800 834558
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a worldwide leader in local and international business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, our global VoIP network handles 40,000+ minutes of calls for companies in over 50 countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Enjoy maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized VoIP network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
- Expert Support: With locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong, experienced technical support is available anytime you may need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
About Expanding in China
China commands the second largest economy in the world in terms of GDP. The country also boasts one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Top industries include mining, petroleum, coal, aluminum, ore processing, as well as the production of automobiles, electronics, toys and other consumer products. China's key partners in trade include the USA, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Taiwan. The Boston Consulting Group estimates that China will account for 27% of all consumption growth by 2021, making the country a hotspot for expanding companies from around the world.
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up virtual numbers in China?
Unlike most providers, China telecom regulators allow AVOXI to keep local China numbers inventory. Once we receive your documentation, we can provide your China virtual phone numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
Can I make outbound calls with my local China number?
Yes. AVOXI includes outbound calling with DID numbers in China and around the world.
Can I get additional channels for simultaneous calls over my local China numbers?
Yes. Standard local numbers in China come with two channels, but AVOXI provides options with unlimited channels. To learn about pricing and availability, talk to an AVOXI specialist.
Can I get custom local numbers in China?
Yes. Local phone numbers that spell out a brand or service name are known as local vanity numbers. Learn more about getting a local vanity number for your business.
What does my China virtual phone number look like?
China's international dialing code is +86. The most popular toll free services in China include the 400 number prefix. AVOXI provides local Chinese VoIP numbers in:
- Beijing (10)
- Shanghai (21)
- Guangzhou (20)
- Shenzen (75)