Gain Local Presence with a China DID Number
Direct inward dialing numbers (DID), also known as direct dial-in numbers (DDI), are virtual numbers with local area codes that forward calls to your business line. A DID number makes local and international call forwarding more cost effective for businesses. These virtual phone numbers also help businesses establish local presence in cities around the world.
China DID numbers help you target prospects and customers in China at a local level. AVOXI provides local phone numbers in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Shenzhen, giving you a range of area codes to choose from. By purchasing a China DID number, you establish local business presence in Asia’s largest economy.
Chinese Phone Numbers for Your Business
Originally created for companies to assign dedicated phone numbers to their employees, DID numbers now provide a range of services, including:
- Forward incoming calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of where you are.
- Gain credibility with local markets within China.
- Use your China local number as a custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- Save on call forwarding from China with your shared-cost China phone number.
- Leverage 40+ VoIP business features with your China DID number, including hosted call recording, IVR, call queuing, and more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Services Instead?
China DID Numbers Available in Major Cities
AVOXI provides DID numbers for four major cities in China, including:
Beijing | Shenzhen | Guangzhou | Shanghai
Want to know more?
How to Buy a Chinese Phone Number
AVOXI makes it quick, easy, and cost effective to set up DID numbers in China. To secure a local China number today:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about China number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI DID number specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose a China DID number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. Don’t see the number you need? Let us know and we will order it for you!
How Much Do Chinese Phone Numbers Cost?
Setting up a China DID number with AVOXI is simple and affordable. China local numbers with 168 minutes included start as low as $25.99 per month. Pay as you go plans start at $21.49 per month. Customers that expect large call volumes, or do not know how many minutes to expect, should reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote.
Get 40+ VoIP Features When You Buy a China DID Number
AVOXI includes more than 40 business phone features with the purchase of China phone numbers. Manage your local numbers settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly modify call forwarding rules, download call analytics, set up new numbers for your business, and much more.
For nearly 20 years, AVOXI has provided top quality communication services for businesses across the globe.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized global network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct relationships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, a dedicated account manager that understands your business is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up a Chinese phone number?
Once you complete the registration requirements, AVOXI provisions your selected China DID numbers. We maintain an inventory to help facilitate activation.
Can I get additional channels with my China DID Number?
Yes. Our standard China DID numbers come with two channels, but AVOXI can provide options with unlimited channels included. To learn about pricing and availability, talk to an AVOXI specialist.
Can I make outbound calls with my China DID number?
Yes, we include outbound calling as part of our DID service.
Can I set up AVOXI’s VoIP features with my current China phone number?
Yes, you just need to port your number. Porting China numbers to AVOXI is quick and easy. Learn more about porting your existing toll free or DID numbers here.