Expand with UK Virtual Numbers
A UK DID number (direct-inward dialing) is a local virtual number that forwards calls to your current business line. DID phone numbers make local and long-distance call forwarding more affordable for business. These virtual numbers also allow a business to quickly establish local presence in cities around the world.
UK DID numbers help you target prospects and customers at a local level. AVOXI provides local DID numbers from most cities in the UK, giving you a wide selection of area codes to choose from. When you get UK phone numbers for business, you instantly establish a local presence in one of the world’s most globalized economies.
Benefits of UK DID Numbers for Business
Originally created so that companies could assign a dedicated phone number to individual employees, UK DID numbers now provide a wide range of business features, including:
- Potential customers are more likely to interact with an area code they recognize.
- Receive calls from anywhere in the world with local and international call forwarding.
- You can set your local number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- The AVOXI User Interface gives you maximum control over your settings and analytics.
- Use unlimited teleconferencing rooms with as many as 500 participants.
- Set up extended call recording plans or enjoy 15 days of free call recording.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI provisions local UK numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains data centers on 3 continents to ensure maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Virtual numbers from AVOXI include 20+ Cloud PBX features like time-of-day routing, global teleconferencing, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for National Number Services Instead?
Get 20+ Business Features With Your UK Virtual Phone Number
When you purchase toll free numbers in Canada, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for You?
How to Get a UK Virtual Number for Your Business
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get toll free numbers around the world. Once you know where you would like to expand, there are multiple ways to set up international toll free service. Purchase a virtual 800 number online, get custom pricing, or simply speak with us directly!
How Much Does a Local UK Number Cost?
AVOXI provides a range of local UK phone number packages to meet the needs of companies of all sizes. UK DID numbers with 430 minutes included start as low as £5.95 ($7.99) per month. Pay as you go plans start at £3.44 ($4.49) per month. Customers that expect a large volume of calls, or do not know how much call traffic to expect, should reach out to a specialist for a custom quote.
Buy Local Numbers Online
Set up your UK local numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
United Kingdom: 0800 652 5029
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
South Africa: 080 098 1340
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the UK number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in the United Kingdom
UK International Dialing Code: +44
Population: 65+ million
Largest Cities: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Newcastle.
Key Industries: Manufactured goods, fuels, chemicals, tobacco, beverages.
Top Trade Partners: USA, Germany, Switzerland, China, France, Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium
Want to Learn More About Virtual Number Service in the UK or Around the World?
Frequently Asked Questions About UK Virtual Numbers
How long does it take to set up local numbers in the UK?
AVOXI provides toll free and local UK numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your local number is activated the following business day.
I already have a UK virtual number but would like to use AVOXI's services. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with your current UK virtual phone number, simply port your existing business number to AVOXI. UK local number portability is regulated by Ofcom and is generally a simple process.
Do I need to provide documentation to get a local phone number in the UK? What about toll free numbers?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase toll free or local UK virtual numbers.
Can I get a custom UK business number?
Yes. Local numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as local vanity numbers. Learn more about getting a local vanity number for your business.
Which Canadian cities does AVOXI provide virtual local numbers in?
The UK’s international dialing code is +44. UK 0300 numbers and UK local phone numbers from every major city. Popular area codes within the UK include
- London (20)
- Manchester (161)
- Liverpool (151)
- Birmingham (121)
- Glasgow (141)