Expand with UK DID Numbers
A direct inward dialing number (DID), also known as a direct dial-in number (DDI), is a virtual number that forwards calls to your current business line. DID phone numbers make local and long-distance call forwarding more affordable for business. These virtual numbers also allow a business to quickly establish local presence in cities around the world.
UK DID numbers help you target prospects and customers at a local level. AVOXI provides two types of DID numbers in the UK:
- UK 03 Numbers: 03 phone numbers are part of the UK’s non-geographic numbering plan. When dialing 03 numbers, callers pay the same rate as when calling a UK landline. UK 03 numbers including a wide range of 4 digit prefixes, including 0300, 0303, and 0345 numbers.
- UK Local Numbers: UK phone numbers that are associated with a specific city, such as London 203, 207, and 207 numbers.
AVOXI provides local DID numbers from most cities in the UK, giving you a wide selection of area codes to choose from. By purchasing a UK DID number, you instantly gain a local presence in one of the world’s most globalized economies.
UK Local Numbers and 03 Numbers for Business
Originally created so that companies could assign a dedicated phone number to individual employees, DID numbers now provide a wide range of business features, including:
- Divert incoming calls to your office or mobile device, regardless of where you are.
- Gain credibility within the UK at a local level.
- Set your UK virtual number as your custom caller ID when making outbound calls.
- Save on local and international call forwarding with your shared-cost UK phone number.
- Leverage 40+ VoIP business features with your UK DID number, including virtual call recording, IVR, call queuing, time of day routing, and more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Toll Free Services Instead?
How to Buy a UK DID Number
AVOXI makes it convenient and cost effective to set up business numbers in the UK. To secure a UK DID number:
- Complete the short form, and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about UK DID service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI virtual number specialist. Call us from any of our toll free numbers to reach a representative; or
- Choose a UK DID number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up service online. Don’t see the number you need? Let us know and we will order it for you!
How Much Do UK DID Numbers Cost?
AVOXI provides a range of UK number packages to meet the needs of companies of all sizes. UK DID numbers with 430 minutes included start as low as $7.99 per month. Pay as you go plans start at $4.49 per month. Customers that expect a large volume of calls, or do not know how much call traffic to expect, should reach out to a specialist for a custom quote.
Get 40+ VoIP Features When You Buy a UK DID Number
AVOXI includes more than 40 business phone features with the purchase of DID numbers in the UK. Manage your virtual numbers and their settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Quickly customize call forwarding rules, view call analytics, provision new numbers for your business, and much more.
Why Companies Choose AVOXI
For nearly 20 years, AVOXI has provided top quality communication services for businesses across the globe.
- Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through our optimized global network, connected via data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia.
- Expertise: With locations in the US, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa, experienced technical support is available anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Interconnections and direct relationships with multiple Tier 1 carriers around the world ensure top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focused: As an AVOXI customer, a dedicated account manager that understands your business is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of advanced solutions and cloud-based platforms make it easy for you to customize your communication services as your business needs evolve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up a UK DID number?
AVOXI provisions virtual numbers in under 48 hours. In many cases, your number is activated the following day.
Can I make outbound calls with my UK DID number?
Yes, we include outbound calling as part of our virtual number service.
Can I set up AVOXI’s VoIP features with my current UK phone number?
Yes, you just need to port your number. Porting UK phone numbers to AVOXI is quick and easy. Learn more about porting your existing toll free or DID numbers here.