Get a Malaysian SIP Phone Number Risk-Free
A Malaysia SIP number is a toll free, local, or non-geographic VoIP phone line in Malaysia that allows callers to reach you anywhere. When you buy Malaysia SIP numbers from AVOXI, you get 20+ VoIP features like worldwide call forwarding, IVR (virtual attendant), voicemail transcription, and more at no additional cost. With AVOXI, you get SIP phone lines in Malaysia with no setup costs and no cancellation fees. Get a Malaysian SIP number today and try the best VoIP phone service risk-free!
Expand with the Best Malaysia SIP Phone Number Provider
Expect the Best Malaysia SIP Service
Purchasing Malaysia SIP numbers is easy and affordable with AVOXI:
- Try Malaysia SIP numbers risk-free
- Buy Malaysia SIP phone lines with no setup fees and no contracts
- Stay compliant with call recording on your SIP numbers
- Earn $25-$1,000 when you transfer your existing Malaysia SIP phone numbers to AVOXI
- Every SIP phone number plan includes 20+ features like automatic call routing, IVR, custom caller ID, and more at no additional cost
Toll Free Call Forwarding
- Set up toll free call forwarding to any device worldwide
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime
- Customize inbound call routing rules and never miss a call
Inbound Call Management
- Create unlimited call groups and call queues with custom ring rules
- Monitor your user's phone lines or call queue performances in real-time
- View detailed analytics and call logs with AVOXI Genius Analytics
- Your toll free service includes automatic call routing, IVR, voicemail transcription, queue reports and much more
Outbound SIP Service Features
Unlike most SIP phone number services in Malaysia, AVOXI makes it easy to configure outbound calling with your SIP phone lines:
- Use our web-based softphone to make outbound calls worldwide
- Set your SIP phone number as your custom caller ID
- Instantly configure new SIP trunk lines to any Malaysia virtual landline
- Track the performance of all outbound agents with detailed analytics and custom dispositions
- Several layers of VoIP data centers around the world ensure amazing call quality and reliable failover routing no matter where you are
Why So Many Companies Choose AVOXI
- No setup fees or minimum contracts
- 24/7 technical support has your business covered
- Earn $25 - $1,000 in credit for transferring your numbers to AVOXI
- Get the best toll free and local numbers rates in 160+ countries
- Global cloud infrastructure means amazing voice quality no matter where you do business
- Try any AVOXI VoIP service plan risk-free
Features Included with Your Malaysia SIP Numbers
Customize 20+ business phone features from an easy-to-use online interface with any SIP phone number in Malaysia. When it comes to delivering advanced business features at an amazing value, nobody goes as far as AVOXI!
How to Buy SIP Numbers in Malaysia
Setting up SIP phone service in Malaysia is quick and affordable with AVOXI. Get a Malaysia SIP number today by:
- Buy a Malaysia SIP number online and start customizing your call forwarding rules today. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new VoIP number, and answer any questions you may have.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for a custom SIP number. You can also call us directly from any of our business phone lines.
How Much Do SIP Phone Numbers in Malaysia Cost?
Set up SIP numbers in Malaysia starting at just $7.99 per month! Call rates depend on the service package you choose. There are no setup fees, no cancellation costs, and every Malaysia SIP phone line plan includes 20+ business features at no additional cost.
Reviews from Our Customers
Frequently Asked Questions
When you buy a Malaysia SIP number online, your new VoIP phone line is automatically set up and activated with a $5 credit for calls. Your $5 credit limit will be removed as soon as your business details are verified by our team. In most cases, this process takes 10 minutes or less. If your business email does not match your listed company, an AVOXI expert may reach out to confirm your account details before lifting your credit limit.
To use our services with existing VoIP phone lines in Malaysia, simply transfer your business phone lines to AVOXI. Porting Malaysian SIP numbers is a simple process.
Some documentation may be required to get Malaysia SIP numbers, such as business registration and proof of address.
In addition to providing the best Malaysia SIP phone service, popular solutions from AVOXI include Virtual Call Center Software and Business SIP Trunking.
Still Have Questions About SIP Numbers in Malaysia?
We want to help! Contact us today to learn more about our Malaysia SIP number service.