Try African Virtual Phone Numbers Risk-Free
A VoIP phone number is a virtual business number that allows you to forward calls to any device worldwide. Virtual number service reduces call costs for companies and customers alike. Toll free and local virtual phone numbers for business include 20+ features like time-based routing, IVR, call conferencing and at no additional cost. We even include 15 days of free call recording with every VoIP number. There are no minimum contracts or cancellation fees. Buy a virtual phone number today and try the best VoIP number service for business 30 days risk-free.
Expect the Best African Virtual Number Service
Africa's Best Virtual Phone Number Provider
- Get local and toll free African numbers quick and easy.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or instantly activate an extended plan.
- Earn $25 - $1,000 when you transfer your Africa phone numbers to AVOXI.
- Host unlimited call conference rooms with up to 500 participants.
- Every Africa number plan includes 20+ features no extra cost.
- Get local and toll free Africa numbers with no setup fees or contracts. Try any VoIP number plan for 30 days risk-free.
Virtual Number Forwarding
- Set up virtual number forwarding to any device worldwide.
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime.
- Customize call forwarding rules like time-based routing, simultaneous ringing, find-me-follow-me and more at no extra cost.
Managing Your Incoming Calls
- Create unlimited call groups with custom handling rules.
- View detailed analytics and call logs in your Online User Interface.
- Your virtual number service includes advanced forwarding, IVR, voicemail, call screening, call groups, and much more at no extra cost.
Outbound Calls and SIP Trunking
- Every virtual number plan includes global outbound dialing.
- Use your toll free or local virtual phone numbers as your custom caller ID.
- Establish controls on outbound dialing with call barring rules.
- Add SIP trunks with up to 480 channels to any VoIP phone number.
- Instantly add, remove, and manage SIP trunks online anytime from your AVOXI Core User Interface.
Try the Top VoIP Number Service Risk-Free
- With AVOXI, you get 99.999% uptime and reliable VoIP failover routing.
- Reduce costs and earn credit for transferring virtual numbers to AVOXI.
- Instantly buy VoIP numbers at amazing rates from 140+ countries.
- Network centers across North America, Africa, and Asia ensure amazing call quality no matter where you are.
- Try your virtual number service for 30 days risk-free. There are no setup fees and you can transfer your phone numbers for free.
Universal Freephone, Local DID, and Africa Toll Free Number Plans
AVOXI provides all three types of hosted phone numbers in more regions than anyone else.
Every Africa VoIP Number Plan Includes 20+ Features
Every African virtual phone number plan from AVOXI comes with our virtual PBX, AVOXI Core. Our flexible virtual phone system allows you to use AVOXI Core as your primary cloud PBX or leverage its 20+ features with your current phone service. On top of that, AVOXI’s global infrastructure ensures that you get the best call quality and system security, as well as the most competitive call rates worldwide.
How to Get African Virtual Phone Number Service
AVOXI makes it quick, simple, and affordable to buy virtual phone numbers in Africa. Set up your VoIP number service today with any of these options:
- Buy virtual phone numbers online and start customizing your virtual business number settings instantly. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new number, and answer any questions about your business features or virtual number service.
- Call us directly from any of our international phone numbers to ask us any questions you have about VoIP number services or to have an AVOXI specialist help set up your new phone numbers.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for a custom virtual business number.
How Much Do Local or Toll Free Numbers in Africa Cost?
Monthly prices may vary greatly by country and number type. In many cases, you can get local African DID numbers for as little as $7.99 per month. African toll free number plans are available as low as $21.49 per month. Average call rates vary by country. If you have questions or would like to learn more about custom pricing plans, please contact us today!
Buy Africa Virtual Phone Numbers Online
Buy Africa Virtual Phone Numbers Online
Start taking calls within minutes when you buy Africa phone number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to verify your account and test your new number for you.
Schedule a Demo with Our Experts
Talk to an Expert
Reviews from Our Customers
Toll Free and Local Virtual Phone Numbers in 160+ Countries
Get international virtual phone numbers for business in 160+ countries. If you don't see the coverage area you need, contact us today! We can reserve the number you're looking for. Not all available countries are displayed below.
Have Questions About VoIP Number Coverage?
We're here to help! Contact us today for assistance or to request custom pricing.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 120+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
AVOXI provides Africa toll free numbers and local numbers in a few working business days. Some numbers may take longer. In some cases, your custom number is activated the following business day.
Yes. You can also customize your call forwarding rules with features like time-of-day routing and simultaneous ringing.
Yes, you can view available numbers by going to our Online Shopping Cart. NOTE: AVOXI keeps more numbers in stock than shown in the Online Shopping Cart. If your number does not appear in the Shopping Cart, we may still have it in stock.
Not all of AVOXI’s business phone numbers are displayed in the Online Shopping Cart. If you do not see the local or toll free Africa number you need, let us know! In most cases, we can secure the number you are looking for in a few business days.
Yes, you may need to provide special documentation to get local or toll free numbers in Africa. An AVOXI specialist can explain which documents you may need to provide.
To reduce call costs or use our service with an existing African virtual phone number, simply transfer your number to AVOXI for free. Porting local and toll free African phone numbers is a quick and easy process.
Yes, AVOXI includes outbound calling and custom caller ID with any toll free or local Africa DID number plan.