Expand Your Business with 1800 Toll Free Numbers in Malaysia
Malaysia toll free numbers are virtual 1800 numbers that allow callers to reach your business free of charge. Virtual 1800 numbers from AVOXI are simple to set up and include 40+ Cloud PBX features. When you get a toll number in Malaysia, you instantly establish a professional business presence in Southeast Asia’s 4th largest economy.
Using Toll Free Malaysia 1800 Numbers
Malaysia’s business-friendly policies and rapid economic growth have made it a popular region for new and expanding companies. The business benefits of getting a Malaysia toll free number from AVOXI include:
- Callers in Malaysia are more likely to reach out to companies that provide toll free numbers.
- 1800 numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Getting a Malaysia toll free number is easy and does not require additional hardware.
- Virtual 1800 numbers are easy to remember and help your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding in Malaysia is affordable for companies of any size.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to route calls on a flexible schedule.
- Setting up Malaysia toll free numbers takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Malaysia 1800 numbers from AVOXI include 40+ Cloud PBX features like virtual call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Do Malaysia Toll Free Numbers Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get virtual 1800 numbers in Malaysia. Pay-As-You-Go plans start at just $7.99 (RM31.81). Malaysia toll free number packages with 184 minutes of talk time included are available for as little as $12.49 (RM49.73) per month, and many more packages available to fit your specific needs. If you expect large call volumes or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Virtual Local Numbers Instead?
Enjoy 40+ Cloud PBX Features When You Get Toll Free Numbers in Malaysia
AVOXI includes Cloud PBX software with 40+ business features when you buy Malaysia toll free numbers. Cloud PBX features include virtual call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your Malaysia toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new local or toll free numbers online, and much more. Learn more about AVOXI's Cloud PBX features.
How to Buy Malaysia Toll Free Numbers
AVOXI makes it quick and cost-effective to set up Malaysia toll free numbers. To buy a virtual 1800 number in Malaysia today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Malaysia toll free number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose a business phone number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the business phone numbers you need? Tell us and we will order it for you!
About Doing Business in Malaysia
Malaysia is a newly-industrialized market economy with one of the most productive labor fores in the region. The country’s business-friendly policies have fostered productive market activity and encouraged large amounts foreign investment. Manufacturing accounts for over 40% of the GDP, and the country has been moving towards a more multi-sector economy since the 1970s. Malaysia’s growth relies heavily on international trade, with the combined value of imports and exports equating to 128% of GDP. Key trade partners include China, Singapore, Japan, the US, Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, and Australia. Malaysia earned the 23rd spot on the 2017 Global Competitiveness Report and stands as the world’s largest Islamic banking and financial center.
Want to Learn More About Cloud PBX Service in Malaysia or Around the World?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to set up a 1800 number in Malaysia?
AVOXI provides Malaysia toll free numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your virtual 1800 number is active the following business day.
Can I get custom Malaysia toll free numbers?
Yes, toll free numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
I already have a Malaysia toll free number but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our Cloud PBX with an existing Malaysia toll free number, simply port your current business phone number to AVOXI. Porting 1800 numbers is a simple process. Learn more about setting up service with your existing business phone numbers here.
Can I look up toll free number availability?
You may check virtual 1800 number availability in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often maintains more toll free numbers in our inventory than what the Shopping Cart displays. In addition, new Malaysia toll free numbers can be secured quickly upon request. If you do not see the business phone number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
Can I also get virtual local numbers in Malaysia?
Yes, AVOXI provides local phone numbers from Kuala Lumpur.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a virtual 1800 number in Malaysia? What about virtual local numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements to get toll free numbers in Malaysia. To obtain a virtual local number, you will need to provide a copy of your ID or your company registration, as well as proof of address in Malaysia. Two utility bills satisfies the proof of address requirement.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to Malaysia toll free service , popular solutions from AVOXI include: