Expand Your Company with a Mexico Toll Free Number
A Mexico toll free number is a business phone number that provides a way for callers in Mexico to call your company for free. Mexico toll free numbers are identifiable by the 01-800 prefix. When you get a toll free number in Mexico, your company creates a professional image in one of the world’s most globally competitive economies.
Using Mexico Toll Free Numbers for Business
Mexico toll free numbers are popular for companies trying to expand to Mexico for many reasons. The business benefits of setting up toll free number in Mexico include:
- Potential customers in Mexico are more likely to reach out to companies that provide a toll free number.
- Mexico toll free numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Setting up Mexico phone numbers is easy and requires no additional hardware.
- Toll free numbers are easy to remember and make your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding is affordable for any business.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to route business calls based on location or time of day.
- Activating Mexico toll free numbers takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Mexico phone numbers for business from AVOXI come with 40+ VoIP features, including custom call routing, call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Does a Mexico Toll Free Number Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to buy Mexico phone numbers. Mexico toll free number packages with 184 minutes of talk time included start at $12.49 per month. Pay-as-you-go plans start at $7.99 per month. Average call charges vary by package, and start as low as $0.0319 per minute. If you expect large volumes of calls, or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Numbers in Mexico Instead?
Get 40+ VoIP Features When You Get Mexico Phone Numbers for Business
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP business features with the purchase of Mexico phone numbers for business. Features include advanced call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your Mexico toll free number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new numbers online, and much more. Learn more about AVOXI's VoIP business features.
How to Buy Mexico Phone Numbers for Business
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up Mexico phone numbers for business. To get a Mexico toll free number today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Mexico toll free number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose a Mexico phone number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the Mexico phone number you need? Tell us and we will order it for you!
Doing Business with Toll Free Numbers in Mexico
Mexico is one of the top 20 economies in the world and has a burgeoning industry and service sector. Because of this, Mexico is a hotspot for business expansion in a variety of industries. International trade is extremely important for Mexico, accounting for most of the country’s GDP. The most important Mexican industries include a variety of manufacturing sectors, and the country’s top trade partners include the US, Canada, China, Japan, and Germany. Mexico’s $2 trillion economy has grown tremendously since the 1994 North American Free Trade Agreement.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Mexico or Other Countries?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a Mexico phone number for my business?
AVOXI provisions Mexico toll free numbers and local numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your Mexico phone number is activated the following day.
Can I get a custom Mexico toll free number?
Yes. To learn more about getting vanity numbers, submit a quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Does AVOXI offer service for Spanish-speaking customers?
Yes, AVOXI is a bilingual company. If you would like to receive service in Spanish, simply say so when you contact us or complete the Spanish Quote Form.
I already have a Mexico toll free number but want to lower my costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing phone number in Mexico, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting Mexico toll free numbers or local numbers is a simple process. Learn more about porting your existing Mexico phone numbers here.
What does my Mexico toll free number look like?
Mexico’s international dialing code is +52. Mexico toll free numbers have 6-digits following the 01-8000 prefix. AVOXI also provides local phone numbers from every major city in Mexico. Popular area codes include 55 (Mexico City), 271 (Cordoba), 614 (Chihauha) and 998 (Cancun).
What do I need in order to get a Mexico phone number for business?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase Mexico toll free numbers. In addition, there are no registration requirements for local phone numbers in Mexico.
Are Mexico toll free numbers free for mobile callers?
Yes, callers using most mobile networks in Mexico will not incur charges.
Can I get one toll free number that works for the US, Canada, and Mexico?
The US and Canada share a toll free numbering system, and one number can be used for toll free calls from both countries. Callers from Mexico can call US/Canada toll free numbers by dialing “001” followed by the number. However, these calls will not be toll free for the caller.