Expand with a Mexico Toll Free Number for Business
A Mexico toll free number is a business phone number that allows callers in Mexico to reach a company without being charged. With AVOXI, business phone numbers in Mexico include 20+ features like time-of-day routing, teleconferencing, call recording, and more at no additional cost. On top of that, you can test your Mexico business number for 30 days risk-free. When you get a Mexico toll free number, your business instantly establishes a professional appearance in North America.
Mexico Business Phone Numbers
Mexico toll free numbers are popular for companies trying to expand in North and South America. The benefits include:
- Customers in Mexico are more likely to call companies that provide 800 numbers.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or get extended recording plan.
- Mexico toll free numbers give your company a professional appearance.
- Set up unlimited teleconferencing numbers with up to 500 participants.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding is affordable for any business.
- AVOXI activates Mexico toll free numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- AVOXI maintains multiple data centers on three continents to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Local and toll free Mexico phone numbers from AVOXI include 20+ features like custom call routing, call recording, IVR, call groups, voicemail services and more!
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Local Numbers?
Enjoy 20+ VoIP Features When You Get Toll Free Numbers in Mexico
AVOXI includes 20+ business features with the purchase of Mexico toll free numbers. Features include advanced call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your business phone number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new numbers online, and much more.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Buy a Mexico Phone Number for Business Today
You can set up toll free service today by purchasing a Mexico business number online or calling us directly. If you would like to request a specific Mexico phone number or get custom pricing, let us know and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Does a Mexico Toll Free Number Cost?
Mexico toll free number packages with 184 minutes of talk time included start at $12.49 per month. Pay-as-you-go plans start at $7.99 per month. Average call charges vary by package and start as low as $0.0319 per minute.
Purchase Numbers Online
Activate your toll free number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to ensure your service is set up according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Mexico: 01 800 099 1204
US/Canada: 1 800 394 1980
United Kingdom: 0800 652 5029
Worldwide: +1 (770) 937-9735
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Doing Business in Mexico
Mexico is one of the top 20 economies in the world and has a burgeoning industry and service sector. Because of this, Mexico is a hotspot for business expansion in a variety of industries. International trade is extremely important for Mexico, accounting for most of the country’s GDP. The most important Mexican industries include a variety of manufacturing sectors, and the country’s top trade partners include the US, Canada, China, Japan, and Germany. Mexico’s $2 trillion economy has grown tremendously since the 1994 North American Free Trade Agreement.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Mexico or Any Other Country?
Frequently Asked Questions About Mexico Toll Free Numbers
I already have a toll free number in Mexico but would like to reduce my costs with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce your call rates or use our forwarding service features with an existing Mexico toll free number, you may port your current business number to AVOXI. Learn more about porting your current Mexico phone number here.
How long does it take to get a business phone number in Mexico?
AVOXI provides Mexico toll free numbers in 24 - 48 hours or less. In most cases, your business number is activated the following business day.
Do I need to provide anything to get business numbers in Mexico?
There are no documentation requirements to purchase local or toll free numbers in Mexico.
Can I get one toll free number that works for the US, Canada, and Mexico?
The US and Canada share a toll free numbering system, and one number can be used for toll free calls from both countries. Callers from Mexico can call US/Canada toll free numbers by dialing “001” followed by the number. However, these calls will not be toll free for the caller.
Can I get a custom Mexico toll free number?
Yes. 800 numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as toll free vanity numbers. Learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business.
What does my Mexico toll free number look like?
Mexico’s international dialing code is +52. Mexico toll free numbers have 6-digits following the 01-8000 prefix. AVOXI also provides local phone numbers from every major city in Mexico. Popular area codes include:
- Mexico City (55)
- Cordoba (271)
- Chihauha (614)
- Cancun (998)