A Switzerland toll free number is business number that allows callers to reach your business free of charge. Your Swiss toll free number from AVOXI includes 20+ business features like global call forwarding, virtual attendant (IVR), conferencing, call recording and many more at no extra cost. There are no setup fees or cancellation costs, and you can test your service for 30 days risk-free. Get a Switzerland toll free number today and immediately establish a professional appearance in one of the world’s wealthiest nations.
Get the Best Swiss Toll Free Number Plans
Switzerland’s stable economy and friendly business-environment make it a popular location for expanding companies. The benefits of getting toll free numbers in Switzerland include:
- Potential customers are more likely to reach out to companies that provide toll free numbers.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees with AVOXI.
- You can set up Swiss toll free numbers with any phone system - no new hardware required.
- Customize advanced call forwarding rules like time of day routing and simultaneous ringing.
- AVOXI will activate your number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up extended recording based on your needs.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- AVOXI maintains multiple data centers in North America, Africa, and Asia to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- Switzerland toll free numbers from AVOXI include 20+ features like call forwarding, global call conferencing, call recording, IVR, voicemail services and many more! Try 30 days risk-free.
Get a Free Quote
Your Switzerland Toll Free Numbers Include 20+ Features
When you purchase Switzerland toll free numbers for your business, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing More?
How to Get a Swiss Toll Free Number Today
You can set up local and toll free Switzerland numbers today by purchasing a number online or calling us from any of our global numbers. If you would like a specific phone number custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Do Switzerland 800 Numbers Cost?
You can get Swiss toll free number plans as low as $21.49 per month. As an alternative, you can also get local business numbers in Switzerland starting at just $4.49 per month. All plans include 20+ features at no extra cost, free number porting, and 30 days risk-free. Customers that expect a large volume of calls, or do not know how much call traffic to expect, should reach out to a specialist for a custom quote.
Buy Swiss toll free numbers and set up service online! After your purchase, a specialist will reach out and ensure your service is setup to your preferences.
Call AVOXI from
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Have Questions About Toll Free Numbers in Switzerland or Around the World?
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
About Doing Business in Switzerland
Switzerland maintains thriving free-market economy known for its remarkable stability. The country boasts the 3rd highest average wealth per adult in the world. Switzerland’s economic success spreads across many industries, most notably machinery, chemicals, watches, textiles, tourism, insurance, banking, and pharmaceuticals. International trade plays a vital role in the economy. The country’s top trade partners include Germany, the US, UK, Hong Kong, India, China, Italy, and France. Switzerland ranked first in the 2017 Global Competitiveness Report and 2015 Global Innovation Index. In addition, the country holds the highest placement of any European country on the Heritage Foundation’s 2017 Index of Economic Freedom.
Frequently Asked Questions: Switzerland Toll Free Numbers
How long does it take to set up a toll free number in Switzerland?
AVOXI provides Switzerland phone numbers in 24-48 hours or less. In most cases, your Switzerland toll free number is active the following business day.
I already have a Swiss phone number for business but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our business phone service with an existing Switzerland phone number, simply port your current number to AVOXI. Porting toll free numbers is a simple process.
Which cities in Switzerland does AVOXI provide virtual local phone numbers from?
AVOXI offers local phone numbers from most cities in Switzerland. Popular dial-codes include:
- VoIP (41)
- Zurich (445)
- Geneva (22)
Are Switzerland toll free numbers free for mobile callers?
Yes, there are no mobile access charges associated with Switzerland toll free numbers.
Can I get custom numbers in Switzerland?
Yes, toll free numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Can I look up toll free number availability?
You may check business phone number availability in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often maintains more toll free numbers in our inventory than what the Shopping Cart displays. Additionally, new Switzerland toll free numbers can be secured upon your request. If you do not see the business phone number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a Switzerland toll free number? What about local Switzerland phone numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements for obtaining local or toll free numbers in Switzerland.