Grow Your Business with Toll Free Switzerland Phone Numbers
Switzerland toll free numbers are virtual 0800 numbers that allow callers to reach your business free of charge. Toll free 0800 numbers are highly recognizable to callers in Switzerland. Swiss 0800 numbers include 40+ VoIP business features from AVOXI. When you get a toll free number in Switzerland, you immediately establish a professional business appearance in one of the world’s wealthiest nations.
Benefits of Getting Switzerland Toll Free Numbers
Switzerland’s stable economy and friendly business-environment make it a popular location for expanding companies. The benefits of getting toll free numbers in Switzerland include:
- Potential customers in Switzerland are more likely to reach out to companies that provide toll free numbers.
- Toll free numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Getting an Swiss phone number for business is simple and does not require additional hardware.
- Switzerland toll free numbers are easy to remember and help your company stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding in Switzerland is cost-effective for companies of any size.
- Advanced call forwarding rules allow you to forward calls on a flexible schedule.
- Setting up Switzerland phone numbers for business takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- Switzerland toll free numbers from AVOXI include 40+ VoIP features like virtual call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Does a Switzerland Toll Free Number Cost?
AVOXI makes it easy and affordable to set up phone numbers in Switzerland. Pay-As-You-Go plans start at just $21.49 (CHF 21.27). Switzerland toll free number packages with 94 minutes of talk time included are available for as little as $25.99 (CHF 25.72) per month, with many more packages available to fit your specific needs. If you expect large call volumes or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
Looking for Virtual Local Phone Numbers Instead?
Enjoy 40+ VoIP Features When You Get Swiss Phone Numbers for Business
AVOXI includes 40+ VoIP features when you set up toll free numbers in Switzerland. VoIP features include advanced call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your Swiss phone number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new local or toll free numbers online, and much more. Learn more about AVOXI's Cloud PBX features.
How to Buy a Switzerland Phone Number for Business
AVOXI makes it quick and cost-effective to set up Switzerland toll free numbers. To get a Swiss phone number for business today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about Switzerland toll free numbers; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose a Switzerland phone number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the Swiss phone number you need? Tell us and we will order it for you!
About Doing Business in Switzerland
Switzerland maintains thriving free-market economy known for its remarkable stability. The country boasts the 3rd highest average wealth per adult in the world. Switzerland’s economic success spreads across many industries, most notably machinery, chemicals, watches, textiles, tourism, insurance, banking, and pharmaceuticals. International trade plays a vital role in the economy. The country’s top trade partners include Germany, the US, UK, Hong Kong, India, China, Italy, and France. Switzerland ranked first in the 2017 Global Competitiveness Report and 2015 Global Innovation Index. In addition, the country holds the highest placement of any European country on the Heritage Foundation’s 2017 Index of Economic Freedom.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Switzerland or Around the World?
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions: Switzerland Toll Free Numbers
How long does it take to set up a toll free number in Switzerland?
AVOXI provides Switzerland phone numbers in less than 48 hours. In most cases, your Switzerland toll free number is active the following business day.
I already have a Swiss phone number for business but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our business phone service with an existing Switzerland phone number, simply port your current number to AVOXI. Porting toll free numbers is a simple process. Learn more about setting up service with your existing toll free numbers here.
Which cities in Switzerland does AVOXI provide virtual local phone numbers from?
AVOXI offers local phone numbers from most cities in Switzerland. Popular dial-codes include:
- VoIP (41)
- Zurich (445)
- Geneva (22)
- Bern (31)
- Basel (61)
Are Switzerland toll free numbers free for mobile callers?
Yes, there are no mobile access charges associated with Switzerland toll free numbers.
Can I get custom phone numbers in Switzerland?
Yes, toll free numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Can I look up toll free number availability?
You may check business phone number availability in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often maintains more toll free numbers in our inventory than what the Shopping Cart displays. Additionally, new Switzerland toll free numbers can be secured upon your request. If you do not see the business phone number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a Switzerland toll free number? What about local Switzerland phone numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements for obtaining local or toll free numbers in Switzerland.