Expand with a USA Toll Free Number
A USA toll free number is a business phone number that allows callers in the US, Canada, and the Caribbean reach your business for free. USA toll free numbers start with 1800, 877, 866, 855, 844 or 833 dial-codes. Due to their format, they are often called USA 1800 numbers. Your 1800 number from AVOXI includes 20+ business features like international call forwarding, call recording, call conferencing and many more at no extra charge. There are no minimum contracts or setup fees and you can try your US toll free number for 30 days risk-free. Get a USA 1800 number today and instantly connect your business to the largest economy in the world.
Get the Best USA 1800 Number Service for Business
A friendly business-environment, steady economic growth, and a massive consumer market make USA toll free numbers a popular service for local and international companies. The benefits of getting a 1800 number for business include:
- USA toll free numbers include toll free call coverage in Canada and the Caribbean.
- There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees with AVOXI.
- You can set up a 1800 number with any phone system - no new hardware required.
- AVOXI's 1800 number plans start for as little as $4.49 per month.
- Customize advanced call forwarding rules like time of day routing.
- AVOXI will activate your 1800 number in 24 - 48 hours or less.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up extended recording based on your needs.
- With locations around the world, 24/7 technical support is always available.
- Update your call forwarding settings, add new business numbers, view analytics or call logs and much more in the AVOXI Core User Interface.
- AVOXI maintains multiple data centers in North America, Africa, and Asia to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
- USA toll free numbers from AVOXI include 20+ business number features like call forwarding, global call conferencing, call recording, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Get a Free Quote
Need Local Numbers Instead?
Enjoy 20+ VoIP Features When You Buy a 1800 Number in the USA
When you buy a USA toll free number from AVOXI, you automatically gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core is a cloud-based virtual phone system that gives you access to 20+ VoIP features. Customize flexible call forwarding rules, listen to call recordings, view analytics and reports, set up new business numbers instantly, and much more from the AVOXI Core User Interface. AVOXI Core can act as your stand-alone virtual phone system or easily add-on to your existing VoIP PBX.
Interested in Seeing How AVOXI Core Can Work for Your Business?
How to Buy a USA Toll Free Number Today
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get 1800 numbers for business. You can set up toll free service today by purchasing a business number online or calling us directly from any of our international phone numbers. If you would like to request a specific USA business number or get custom pricing, fill out the quote form and an AVOXI specialist will contact you with more options today!
How Much Do 1800 Numbers Cost?
You can get a USA 1800 number for as little as $4.49 per month. Pricing per-minute depends on which package you choose. Average per-minute rates range from $0.01 - $0.35. If you expect large call volumes you should reach out for additional discounts.
Buy 1800 Numbers Online
Set up your 1800 numbers online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you and ensure your service is working according to your preferences.
Call AVOXI Toll Free:
Get Custom Pricing
If you don’t see the number you need, or if you expect high amounts of call traffic and would like to learn more about discounted rates, let us know!
Customer Success Story
Award-winning Resort Combines VoIP Service with Legacy Technology to Support New Business
Legacy business phone systems don't have to hold your business back. Learn how an award-winning resort used AVOXI's VoIP services to reduce costs and streamline business operations or download any of our other customer case-studies.
Why Companies Worldwide Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has been a global leader in business communications for nearly 20 years. Every month, AVOXI's reliable VoIP network handles over 40,000 minutes of calls for companies in 50+ countries. With AVOXI, you get:
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOXI’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expert Support: Locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, and Hong Kong means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: AVOXI is a global leader in VoIP call quality standards. Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI have received MOS scores above 3.5 (the industry standard for “good” to “excellent” voice quality).
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Worldwide Coverage: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates in 140+ countries.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
More About Doing Business in America
The United States commands the largest GDP in the world. It is also one of the most diversified global economies. Key American industries include real estate, finance, manufacturing, retail trade and information technology. The USA also leads the world in computer and pharmaceutical sales, as well as the manufacturing of medical, aerospace, and military equipment. America’s top trade partners include Canada, Mexico, China, Japan, the UK, Germany, South Korea, the Netherlands, and Hong Kong.
Have Questions About USA Toll Free Service or Custom Pricing Plans?
Frequently Asked Questions: USA 1800 Numbers
How long does it take to set up a 1800 number for my business?
AVOXI provides USA toll free numbers in 24-48 hours or less. In most cases, your 1800 number is activated the following business day.
I already have a 1800 number for business but would like to save money or use AVOXI's VoIP service. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP services with an existing USA toll free number, simply port your current 1800 number to AVOXI. FCC regulation requires all 1800 numbers to be portable.
Can customers call 1800 numbers toll free from Mexico?
Callers in Mexico can call your US / Canada toll free number by dialing “001” followed by the 1800 number. However, these calls will not be toll free for the caller. In order for callers in Mexico to reach you toll free, you will need a Mexico toll free number.
Do I need to provide documentation to get a 1800 number for business? What about virtual local numbers in the US?
There are no special documentation requirements to get USA toll free numbers or local phone numbers for business.
I recently started seeing numbers beginning with “833” dial-codes. Is 833 a toll free number prefix in America?
Yes, the FCC released 833 toll free numbers for business use on June 3, 2017.
Can I get a custom 1800 number?
Yes. 833, 844, 855, 866, and 877 numbers that spell out a brand or company name are known as toll free vanity numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity toll free number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Can I look up 1800 number availability?
You may check 1800 number availability in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often carries more business numbers in inventory than what the Shopping Cart displays. In addition, new 1800 numbers can be secured quickly at your request. If you do not see the business number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
What does my USA toll free number look like?
The USA's international dialing code is +1. US and Canada toll free numbers include seven-digits following a 1800, 888, 877, 866, 855, 844, or 833 number-prefix.
Which American cities does AVOXI provide virtual local numbers in?
AVOXI provides local USA phone numbers from every city and dial-code in the country!