Try Australia Virtual Numbers Risk-Free
Australian virtual phone numbers are toll free or local telephone numbers that help you manage business calls from Australia. Also known as VoIP numbers, when you buy an Australia virtual number from AVOXI you receive 20+ business features like virtual assistant, custom call forwarding rules, voicemail-to-email, and many more at no extra cost. You can also earn up to $1,000 in credit for every Australia phone number you transfer to AVOXI! We offer local Australia virtual numbers from every area code. There are no setup fees or minimum contracts, and you can try any Australia virtual phone number plan risk-free!
Expect the Best Australian VoIP Number Service
Australia's Top Virtual Phone Number Provider
- Toll free and local Australia virtual numbers available.
- Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or instantly activate an extended plan.
- Use your Australia virtual numbers as your custom caller ID when making calls.
- Earn $25 - $1,000 by transferring Austrlia VoIP phone numbers to AVOXI.
- Host unlimited call conference rooms with up to 500 participants.
- Get covered by expert 24/7 technical support.
- Your Australia VoIP numbers include 20+ features no extra cost.
- Easily manage IVR menus, call forwarding rules, call analytics and much more from your Online User Interface.
- Buy Australia virtual phone numbers with no setup fees or contracts. Try any VoIP number plan for 30 days risk-free.
Virtual Number Forwarding
- Set up Australia virtual number forwarding to any device worldwide.
- Update your IVR menus and personalized greetings anytime.
- Customize call forwarding rules like time-based routing, simultaneous ringing, find-me-follow-me and more at no extra cost.
Managing Your Inbound Calls
- Create unlimited call groups with custom handling rules.
- View detailed analytics and call logs in your Online User Interface.
- Instantly activate new phone numbers from 140+ countries online.
- Every Australia virtual number plan includes advanced forwarding, IVR, voicemail, call screening, call groups, and many more features.
Outbound Calls and SIP Trunking
- Australia VoIP numbers include global outbound dialing.
- Use your Australia virtual numbers as your custom caller ID.
- Establish controls on outbound dialing with call barring rules.
- Instantly add SIP trunks with up to 480 channels to any virtual number.
- Instantly add, remove, and manage SIP trunks online anytime from your AVOXI Core User Interface.
- Use our web-based VoIP softphone for outbound calls to any global destination.
Try the Best Australian VoIP Number Service Now
- With AVOXI, you get 99.99% uptime and reliable VoIP failover routing.
- Reduce costs and earn credit for every phone number you port to AVOXI.
- Hosted data centers across North America, Africa, and Asia ensure amazing call quality no matter where you are.
- AVOXI offers the best pricing and largest inventory of toll free and local virtual phone numbers around the world.
- Try your Australia virtual number service for 30 days risk-free. There are no setup fees and you can transfer your phone numbers for free.
Australian Virtual Phone Lines Include 20+ VoIP Features
Gain access to the AVOXI Core User Interface when you buy an Australia virtual phone number plan from AVOXI. This cloud-based phone service can function as your stand-alone phone system or easily add-on to your existing service. Customize 20+ VoIP features, set dynamic call routing rules, monitor call recordings, view detailed analytics and more.
How to Get a Australia Phone Number Today
Setting up phone numbers in Australia is easy and affordable with AVOXI. Get an Australia virtual phone numbers today with any of these options:
- Buy Australia phone numbers online and start customizing your call forwarding rules today. An AVOXI specialist will contact you after your purchase to confirm your account, test your new number, and answer any questions you may have.
- Call us directly from any of our business phone numbers to share any questions you have about our service or to have an AVOXI specialist help set up your new virtual phone numbers in Australia or anywhere else.
- Submit the short contact form to request custom pricing, schedule a free demo, or to search our global database for a custom business phone number.
How Much Do Virtual Phone Lines in Australia Cost?
Toll free and local Australia virtual number plans start at just $4.49 - $7.99 per month, depending on the dial-code. Monthly subscriptions and call rates vary by number type and call volume. Average inbound rates in local number plans range from $0.009 - $0.04 per minute. Features like time-of-day routing, IVR, simultaneous ringing and more are included at no extra cost. There are no setup fees or minimum contracts. Contact us today for custom pricing, general questions, or to start your 30 days risk-free.
Buy Australia Virtual Phone Numbers Online
Buy Australia Virtual Phone Numbers Online
Start taking calls within minutes when you buy Australia phone number online. After your purchase, an AVOXI specialist will contact you to verify your account and test your new number for you.
Schedule a Demo with Our Experts
Reviews from Our Customers
Find the Best Australia Virtual Number for Your Business
AVOXI provides toll free and local virtual numbers in Australia. Popular local dial-codes include Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, and Melbourne DID numbers. Every number type can be used for outbound calls and inbound call forwarding to any location worldwide.
Call AVOXI Today for More Australia Phone Number Coverage
Why So Many Companies Choose AVOXI
There's a reason that over 5,000 businesses worldwide trust AVOXI as their VoIP number provider. Direct interconnects with Tier 1 carriers around the world allows AVOXI to deliver reliable, high-quality business phone service globally. Our customers get the best in VoIP number reliability and failover provisioning, including fully redundant call routing and 24/7 fraud monitoring. Whether you use AVOXI as your standalone phone service or simply add our virtual landline numbers to your existing business phone system, you get:
AVOXI's global VoIP phone number network is backed by multiple data centers with failover routing worldwide.
Every international VoIP phone number plan includes access to 24/7 support and a dedicated account manager.
Superior Call Quality
Over 98% of calls handled by AVOXI score above the global standard for "excellent" VoIP call quality.
Compare your current VoIP telephone number rates and learn how much you can save by switching to AVOXI.
AVOXI's inventory of hard-to-get virtual telephone numbers means you can start taking calls anywhere, fast.
Easily add our VoIP numbers to your current system or use AVOXI as your complete business phone service.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you purchase an Australia virtual number in the online shopping cart, your new business number is set up and activated within 30 minutes or less. If your business email does not match your listed company, an AVOXI expert may reach out to confirm your account details before unblocking the number.
Yes. Virtual numbers that spell out a specific brand or business name are known as toll free or local vanity phone numbers. To check our global database of available business numbers, contact us today!
To use our services with existing virtual landlines in Australia, simply transfer your VoIP phone numbers to AVOXI. Porting Australia virtual telephone numbers is a simple process.
There are no special documentation requirements to get toll free or local Australia virtual phone numbers.
AVOXI provides local virtual numbers from most cities in Australia. Popular local number options include:
- Adelaide Virtual Numbers: +087
- Brisbane Virtual Numbers: +073
- Melbourne Virtual Numbers: +038/039
- Sydney Virtual Numbers: +028/029
- Perth Virtual Numbers: +086
In addition to the best Australia virtual phone number service for business, popular services from AVOXI include Cloud Contact Centers and Global SIP Trunking Solutions.