Expand Your Business with a New Zealand Toll Free Number
A New Zealand toll free number is a virtual phone number that allows callers in NZ to reach your business free of charge. New Zealand toll free numbers begin with the 0800 dial-code, and are often called NZ 0800 numbers or “free phone” numbers. Setting up a NZ 0800 number instantly gives your business a professional appearance in one of the world’s most globalized economies.
Why Companies Use New Zealand 0800 Numbers
Thanks to the country’s friendly business environment, NZ 0800 numbers are one of the most popular business phone services for companies expanding in the Asia-Pacific region. The business benefits of getting a NZ 0800 number from AVOXI include:
- Potential customers are more likely to reach out to companies that use a NZ toll free number.
- NZ 0800 numbers create a professional appearance for your business.
- Getting an 0800 number in New Zealand is easy and does not require additional hardware.
- New Zealand toll free numbers are easy to remember and help your business stand out.
- With low rates from AVOXI, local and international call forwarding from New Zealand is affordable for any business.
- Custom call forwarding rules allow you to route calls based on flexible forwarding rules.
- Setting up NZ 0800 numbers takes less than 48 hours with AVOXI.
- AVOXI’s Online Portal makes it easy to view call logs and download analytics.
- NZ 0800 numbers from AVOXI include 40+ business features like advanced call forwarding, hosted call recording, IVR (auto attendant), call grouping, voicemail services and much more!
How Much Does a NZ 0800 Number Cost?
AVOXI makes it simple and affordable to get toll free numbers in New Zealand. NZ 0800 number plans with 95 minutes of talk time included start at $34.99. Pay-per-minute plans for New Zealand toll free numbers are available for as little as $25.99. If you expect large call volumes or are unsure of how much call traffic to expect, reach out to an AVOXI specialist for a custom quote and discounted rates.
Get a Free Quote
40+ VoIP Features Included When You Get New Zealand Toll Free Numbers
AVOXI includes over 40 VoIP business features when you purchase a NZ toll free number. Business features include virtual call forwarding, IVR (auto attendant), call groups, voicemail to email, call screening and barring, and many more. Easily manage your NZ 0800 number settings from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. Set advanced call routing rules, view call logs and analytics, self-provision new business numbers online, and much more. Learn more about our VoIP business features.
How to Buy an 0800 Number in New Zealand
AVOXI makes it simple and cost-effective to get 0800 numbers in New Zealand. To get a NZ toll free number today:
- Complete the short form and an AVOXI representative will contact you shortly to offer a custom quote and answer any questions you have about NZ 0800 number service; or
- Speak directly with an AVOXI specialist when you call us from any of our toll free numbers; or
- Choose an 0800 toll free number from our Online Shopping Cart and set up your business number online. Don’t see the phone number you need? Let us know and we will order it for you!
Doing Business in New Zealand
New Zealand boasts one of the most globalized and business-friendly economies in the world. The country relies heavily on international trade, and key trade partners include Australia, China, The United States, Japan, Germany, Malaysia, and South Korea. The New Zealand dollar, informally known as the “Kiwi dollar,” is the the 10th most traded currency in the world. Key industries include food processing, machinery, textiles, mining, finance, and tourism. In 2018, The World Bank named New Zealand first for ease of doing business and starting a business. In addition, the country’s free-market attitude towards regulation earned it the top spot on the Heritage Foundation’s 2018 Index of Economic Freedom.
Want to Learn More About Toll Free Service in Canada or Around the World?
Why Companies Around the Globe Choose AVOXI
AVOXI has delivered top quality communication services for businesses around the world for almost 20 years.
- Global Reliability: Experience maximum uptime through AVOX’s optimized worldwide network, connected via multiple data centers in North America, Asia, and Africa.
- Expertise: Office locations in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, and Africa means that experienced technical support is accessible anytime you need it.
- Superior Call Quality: Direct partnerships and interconnections with Tier 1 carriers around the globe ensure that you get top-quality voice resolution at the most competitive rates.
- Customer Focus: When you become an AVOXI customer, you receive a dedicated account manager that understands your business and is always looking out for you.
- Scalability: AVOXI’s large portfolio of VoIP telephony solutions and cloud-based platforms makes it easy to customize our communication services with your evolving business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions About 1800 Number Service
How long does it take to set up a NZ 0800 numbers?
AVOXI provisions New Zealand toll free numbers in under 48 hours. In most cases, your NZ 0800 number is activated the following business day.
Can I get a custom toll free number in New Zealand?
Yes, these are called vanity phone numbers. To learn more about getting a vanity number for your business, submit a free quote form or contact AVOXI directly so that we may explore toll free number options.
Does AVOXI offer virtual local phone numbers in New Zealand?
Yes, AVOXI provides virtual local phone numbers from Auckland (9), Christchurch (3), and Wellington (4).
I already have an 0800 number in New Zealand, but would like to save money with AVOXI. What can I do?
To reduce call costs or use our VoIP service with an existing New Zealand toll free number, simply port your current business number to AVOXI. Porting NZ 0800 numbers is a simple process. You may port local phone numbers from New Zealand as well. Learn more about porting your existing toll free or local numbers here.
What does my New Zealand toll free number look like?
New Zealand’s international dialing code is +64. NZ toll free numbers include six-digits following the 0800 prefix. Though 0800 numbers are the most popular option for business, AVOXI also provides 0809 numbers from New Zealand.
Do I need to provide any documentation to get a NZ 0800 number? What about virtual local phone numbers?
There are no special documentation requirements to get a local or toll free number in New Zealand.
Why does AVOXI recommend using a NZ 0800 number instead of an 0809 number?
In New Zealand, 0800 numbers are “international” toll free numbers, while 0809 numbers are “domestic” toll free numbers. 0809 numbers have coverage limitations and mobile accessibility restrictions that do not exist with NZ 0800 numbers.
Can I look up NZ 0800 number availability?
You may view available New Zealand toll free numbers in our Online Shopping Cart. Please note that AVOXI often carries additional business numbers in inventory than what is displayed in the cart. In addition, new NZ 0800 numbers can be secured at your request. If you do not see the business number you are looking for, please contact AVOXI.
Do NZ toll free numbers include coverage in the Chatham Islands?
Yes, when using NZ 0800 numbers. However, there may be coverage restrictions associated with 0809 numbers.
What other services can AVOXI offer to help my business?
In addition to toll free service in the Philippines, popular services from AVOXI include: